• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser4716

Regarding HQ reallocation all the changes, will not make a bit of difference if you cannot move the HQ for 24 hours, because those on at 8pm move the HQ nobody who fights later cannot go anywhere.

All the rest seem ok.

DeletedUser6015

mi mi mi mi

grow up, the idea of GVG is to fight and earn points for the guild, not to keep the sectors forever
if you want to keep a large number of sectors fight for them with guilds of at least 10 active players, don´t leave the guild to create a gost guild
don't use bot strategies, it's easy to see when a guild doesn't have enough warriors and suddenly there are many

and don't even say you don't know what are bots, there are too many suspicions
bots and multi accounts are the main cancer of the game

DeletedUser7959

Creating demolishon guilds is also use it in the way it wasn't created for. Inno also tryed to counter that in the past by introducing the 7 day rule and some other tricks, and yet you also do it
If the guild you're in doesn't support fights against guilds you want or it already has some territory what to do here? Creating your own guild is the best and easier option.

The problem is that defense is useless. If the ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶/̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶/̶ or some other thing that you could get from the "big teamwork" would make the defense heavier against those single-person guilds, it would be much fairer. That time restriction is nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

1BFA

Viceroy
Regarding HQ reallocation all the changes, will not make a bit of difference if you cannot move the HQ for 24 hours, because those on at 8pm move the HQ nobody who fights later cannot go anywhere.

All the rest seem ok.

In past, without moving HQ earlier you could move fwd only once in 24 hours , but now you can move atleast two times.

New way
8.01 Take a fwd tile
4.00 Fwd tile is still protected
12.00 Protection drops on the fwd tile.
12.01: Since the Fwd tile is no longer bubbled, you can take the next tile.

Last edited:

iPenguinPat

Squire
Has anyone called you cheaters and accused you of being someone else's mercenaries? Pretty popular on beta. :D
Cheater, yes. All the time. until about 2 weeks ago, I lead the top guild on my server. I stepped down and retired to casual play because these GvG changes are being driven by players that don't actually GvG, not actual fighters.. Not willing to commit the time needed anymore.

It is promising to see that people that GvGers are giving feedback meow.

I think they fixed the problem. GvG stands for Guild vs Guild not Me vs Myself, so now if you want to farm champions you have to ask another guild to fill the defense with them (what you already do). It means that the design of GvG saved and sectors do their work - provide guild power to their conquers. You didn't get guild points after releasing your territory and weren't doing it for tactic purposes against other guilds, which means you used it in the way it wasn't created for (IMO).

Champions in CE are pretty good against 8 tanks, especially on GvG via auto-battle. They are useless after TE when stealth ability appears.

It's going to be just as easy to farm. Don't even have to take sectors anymore. Just fight a tile down to 1 tick, then delete siege and let your partner guild fill em back up. Instead of 1 time per day, you can do it unlimited times. Recalc and NPCs have no effect on it. :)
^--- btw that's not cheating.. It's being creative and finding a way to work within the parameters given. I don't like farming. I'd rather bleed other guilds to death, yet it's clear that point farmers will find loopholes no matter what the system is.

CE champs are the best. I upgraded mine to TE, and regret it every time i fight in CE. Only way to slow champ farming is to give champs a use other than farming. I suggested making champs universal in age like Rogue, so people would use champs to liven up earlier ages, but we're not allowed to make GvG or unit suggestions like that... I can see why... I'm sure there would be too many bad ideas. Doesn't mean it wouldn't help.

mi mi mi mi
grow up, the idea of GVG is to fight and earn points for the guild, not to keep the sectors forever
if you want to keep a large number of sectors fight for them with guilds of at least 10 active players, don´t leave the guild to create a gost guild
don't use bot strategies, it's easy to see when a guild doesn't have enough warriors and suddenly there are many

and don't even say you don't know what are bots, there are too many suspicions
bots and multi accounts are the main cancer of the game

Hate to break it to you, but most of the people you're claiming use bots, don't. Use better DA's so they have to switch units, and it'll slow them down. It's that simple.

If there were GVG bots, you'd be able to find them for sale on Google. It takes too much work to program something like that, and then not sell it.... and if you're selling it, then it's on Google. With the money some people spend on this game, a bot would be worth huge $$$.

Macro talk is ridiculous. Macros aren't needed to fight quickly... Someone make a youtube video to show how macro fighting would work? How do you switch units? What do you do when the sector is in a different location on your screen? The only place macros even semi makes sense is setting sieges (and that's still super lag dependent anyway). If inno would give us 1click sieging like they did with filling DA's (**and like the GvG improvement post said originally**) - then "siege bots" /macros would be useless too.

It shouldn't take 10 active fighters to hold 8-10ish sectors on any given map. Doubt there are even 10 guilds with 10 legit fighters on most servers. 2-3 strong fighters in a ghost guild and pretty effectively bleed and cripple a guild to death unless they are on 24/7 (or they have protected tiles to limit damage). When a game requires players to be on 24/7 in order to be successful, it leads to burnout.

The two main cancers of the game are lag and bad players. (and 5-min production quests) #justsaying

Last edited:

DeletedUser7959

Hate to break it to you, but most of the people you're claiming use bots, don't. Use better DA's so they have to switch units, and it'll slow them down. It's that simple.
They like to fill the def with rogues/spearfighters (not anymore) and other nonsense, then complain that you (solo) do 80 fights in 2 minutes and that's impossible.
But I give you a big +, if the defense is good you will be forced to change/add units every fight which will slow down your attacks a lot and this is where guilds with many active fighters actually start to play a role.

Lady M.

Steward
Thank you for your patience. We have provided further updates here so they don't get lost and can be easily read. As we continue to forward questions and feedback and have answers, we will update that page accordingly.

1BFA

Viceroy
They like to fill the def with rogues/spearfighters (not anymore) and other nonsense, then complain that you (solo) do 80 fights in 2 minutes and that's impossible.
But I give you a big +, if the defense is good you will be forced to change/add units every fight which will slow down your attacks a lot and this is where guilds with many active fighters actually start to play a role.

So trick is to adjust the screen so that you dont have to move to mouse to click auto battle.

DeletedUser7959

Dudettas, what about HQ relocation. Now it's possible to do every 8 hours, but in the announcement it says:
Guild Level and HQ relocation will remain on a 24 hour timer.
Can we get some info about this too? :rolleyes:

Lady M.

Steward
"Guild power, Guild Level and Guild Province Ranking are calculated every reset."
Is it the same for HoF and other special buildings? (just after the harvest or only at 20h)

We just need to seek a quick clarification on the HQ relocation if I can raise someone. Bear with us a minute or two.

On the special buildings, they're collected once a day though so I'll add that to the list to find out when it gets added.

Natalia1

Squire
Is it planned to reduce the costs for placing Defending Armies? Would only be fair, my opinion!

Also, siege costs have not been changed. For a guild that is merely defending and trying to take their sectors back at each reset, that is very expensive. Since we now are defending three times a day, siege costs for guilds that hold some sectors need to be reduced. For all I care, all siege costs should be reduced, as guilds that hold few sectors are paying very little anyways.

DeletedUser10112

the changes are to make people more enthusiasthic about gvg. not to mantain old guilds ad eternum. small guilds small costs, big guilds big costs.
i think i'ts fine this way.

DeletedUser8338

I am very surprised. I read the messages and realized that you yourself do not know what has changed in the game. many questions have the answer "we are waiting for your confirmation"
on the map it is not clear when the neighboring sector was captured by an opponent. how can we calculate our actions if we don’t know how much protection is left for 8 hours or 16. can time do over sectors?
for me, these updates have complicated the war. more treasury costs per sector, more fighters' costs, and less influence on the guild. War turns to life on an alarm clock :(

Miepie

Baronet
I got the feeling they are just trying to create a bigger role for their yet to be released battlegrounds. I mean, how often have I seen the argument "we don't want to make the game too complicated". Well, with these changes GvG becomes something most people won't get, let alone want to use strategics on. It's going to be a big free for all brawl. Can't wait till it's roled out on the live servers to see what it will bring. I think it's going to be one big joke and I like a laugh

DeletedUser8338

joke? possibly. How long will it last? week .. month? and then? active fighters will leave, they will not waste their time in the battle, knowing that everything will be lost at night or early in the morning when many are asleep. out of 5% who fight on the map, 1% will remain .. I was in many guilds on the main servers.
Many guilds do not fight not because it is an expensive or inconvenient time .. they just are not interested. They do not want to come to the card as a job .. but with changes it will become a 4-shift job.
I'm sorry to lose this fun. We are going to 10-15 people to reboot .. communicate, have fun .. We try to do everything to catch the timer. But now everyone can come alone for lunch or early in the morning and fight alone. there will no longer be a team.

DeletedUser7959

Sorry that took a little longer than I'd hoped. :) We've added the information on HQ to the announcement update Q&A
That was worth waiting. Seems like we have answers on all questions now. Definitely not in favor of big guilds, but I'm curious to see new strategies that will be born. For me personally, those are good changes, I'll enjoy GvG much more. But in general, I think big guilds will be at a huge disadvantage, some improvements with defense armies should be done.