• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser9410

Lol, someone REALLY wants a Tholos upgrade kit BADLY.
Bid of 165,123 in my dealer. :eek:

Nessie

Baronet
Lately I noticed a lot of crap that I could purchase but many interesting items to bid for, e.g. Botanical Rotunda. I seriously hope that InnoGames reconsiders this concept since most of the time I'm simply not ON to bid at the given time. Got job, family a.s.o. like most of us. I expect to find the "goodies" in AD for "normal" purchase as well!!!
Would appreciate an answer from the devs.
May it not come to such frustration that I simply ignore the AD. I'm in SAM and can do without it:p

qaccy

Emperor
@Nessie Makes sense to me if the auction items are more desirable/different from what's available to buy outright. If there was overlap, it would reduce interest in the auction portion when I think the intent there is to make players want to keep an eye on them.

DeletedUser10186

My Shinto Temple sits in my Inventory but I can't sell it - I just can't find it on the list when looking in Antiques Dealer. And in Inventory next to Shinto Temple is Delete button instead of Exchange.

I can sell Greater Runestone selection Kit though.
Does it mean we will not be able to sell main prizes from Settlement?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fdm1407

Merchant
I think blind bids are only good for the rich with a full inventory to sell, as it is now (but please without the repeating seconds) people with a small inventory and little money still make a chance to win an auction like the black tower that just been bought for 11100, but my fear is that the rich people will place ridigulous bids just because they can

sirblu

Baronet
Lol, someone REALLY wants a Tholos upgrade kit BADLY.
Bid of 165,123 in my dealer. :eek:
Holy Cow! lol
I have had the exact same auction for 2 consecutive times. I didn't notice if no bid on it the first time - I thought someone had but was waiting for it to change and the exact same thing popped up again the classical garden selection. HMMM

DeletedUser9410

I think blind bids are only good for the rich with a full inventory to sell, as it is now (but please without the repeating seconds) people with a small inventory and little money still make a chance to win an auction like the black tower that just been bought for 11100, but my fear is that the rich people will place ridigulous bids just because they can

Look on the bright side, soon enough they will run out, then they will have to spend real hard cold cash to buy stuff, if they that crazy, good luck to them.

Amdira

Baronet
My Shinto Temple sits in my Inventory but I can't sell it - I just can't find it on the list when looking in Antiques Dealer. And in Inventory next to Shinto Temple is Delete button instead of Exchange.

Shinto Temple as well as Yggdrasil are unique items. Every player can have only one of it each, even whales :) Therefore it can't be sold. But you can have several runestones.

1BFA

Viceroy
Shinto Temple as well as Yggdrasil are unique items. Every player can have only one of it each, even whales :) Therefore it can't be sold. But you can have several runestones.

Good one....but, you are actually selling back to inno and not any player.

DeletedUser10186

Understood. Thank you!

DeletedUser9246

Just to clarify, this is a bug. The Feudal Japan Cultural Settlement reward buildings should be able to be exchanged. Reported this already to the devs and should be fixed soon.

DeletedUser10193

I don't like the bidding aspect of this vendor at all (it's too much like PvP, which I despise). At least give us a chance, even if it's a small one, to get some of the nicer items as a regular buyable option too once in a while.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I don't like the bidding aspect of this vendor at all (it's too much like PvP, which I despise). At least give us a chance, even if it's a small one, to get some of the nicer items as a regular buyable option too once in a while.
I was happy to buy an upgrade to my Bridge today, I have brought other nice items too.
I'm very happy with the Antique Dealer and even when I may not use the bidding aspect much, I can wait for the items to come for sale.

DeletedUser9410

I was happy to buy an upgrade to my Bridge today, I have brought other nice items too.
I'm very happy with the Antique Dealer and even when I may not use the bidding aspect much, I can wait for the items to come for sale.

I agree with you in principle, but although i feel the coin price is fair, i think the gems asked for some of the stuff is seriously way to high.
I don't wish to offend anyone, but it's becoming, in my opinion a case of the rich getting richer and the poor picking up whatever scraps that are left behind.
The only things i have ever been successful at getting in the auction, was before the 30 second timer was introduced.
I don't even bother with it anymore.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I agree with you in principle, but although i feel the coin price is fair, i think the gems asked for some of the stuff is seriously way to high.
I too agree the gems price is to high, half would be much more fair.
The only things i have ever been successful at getting in the auction, was before the 30 second timer was introduced.
I only tried 2 times, both after the 30 sec timer. Second time i won but it may have been beginner's luck.

Artubar

Baronet
I'm not sure if I got your last sentence right - maybe I'm saying the same now ^^

Nothing stops a a "rich" player from placing a ridiculous high bid - may it be visible for others or not.
The problem with the current method is - someone who can be online at the end of the auction will always win with X+1 over the one who placed X and can't be online.

With secret bids (and, according to my suggestion, only a hint about the price(s) the item was sold last time(s)), everyone can chose an amount which seems appropriate for him. Still the rich ones can place quite high bids in the beginning to make sure that they get the item, but sooner or later they'll run out of money (you can't buy SoKs & WWs [except for rare sales], so once they've sold their inventory they're limited to Daily Challenges, Guild Expeditions and events to get new stuff - and that's what a "poor" player can get, too).

DeletedUser10047

but sooner or later they'll run out of money (you can't buy SoKs & WWs [except for rare sales], so once they've sold their inventory they're limited to Daily Challenges and events to get new stuff - and that's what a "poor" player can get, too).
You can buy Trade Coins with Diamonds.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
As long all items have a chance to be on sale too, I have no problem with the bidding only being for the rich and the ones who always can be on at the end of the auction.