• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

DeletedUser9982

Forge Points its what everyone wants.

Is this difficult to understand for some?
Add Virgo A FPs bonus, change the missile bonus to something reasonable

Star Gazer - if you dont want to get FPs on Virgo, do it for Star Gazer!

Simple as that..

DeletedUser7262

here is an idea make the star gazer have a defensive passive where it has a chance to detect and foil an attack (ie has 20% chance to stop an attack x many times per 24 hours) this way the virgo project can be left alone

DeletedUser7703

Alternative idea: Give Virgo the bonuses from both GBs, (ie missile launch and previous era goods) as others have suggested change missile launch so that it would have a chance to remove 1-2 hp's from each troop on the 1st wave of a limited number of battles and previous era goods would be balanced around the GB have 2 bonuses.

Stargazer could have just one bonus FP's, it would not need to be the same rate as cape, maybe same rate as Kraken?

Disclaimer: I wouldn't build Virgo given this scenario but having 2 bonuses may make it more popular.

DeletedUser7703

Sorry for just slinging out ideas but I am assuming the we are brainstorming ideas that the Devs can either refine or ignore :eek:

Stargazer: make it a Himeji Castle but for negotiations not fights, remove rogues from the list, maybe add previous era goods as well as current era goods. Effect may need to be reduced as a smaller GB (5x5) ...

Edit: Would probably be too strong to work with Himeji so would need some exclusivity so you would only build one or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feanor II

Baronet
It's your opinion, maybe not everyone's.

The current GB already gives hundreds of fp / day
With the ark some have thousands / day.

why more? why always more fp?

Because FPs are what make the world go 'round at SA:M level. Coins, supplies, medals, goods, happiness, population-most people I know of who are at SA:M level have so much of these they stopped being serious considerations a long time ago. People don't get excited about stuff they already have more than enough of. However, everybody wants to level their GBs. That and attack boost since most of us have enemies we want to destroy.

This is the part that seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. SG and TVP might be good GBs at the lower levels, but they're terrible (especially SG) when considered in the context of a SA:M player, with the resources that the average SA:M player has, considering building them. They don't scale well against other SA:M-level resources. The players who have the means to build them have no need for them.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Are you so weak you can't win against the player defenses? do the forge of empire defenses make laugh and do you need Virgo's 4 battles for to win?
do you have kraken, orangery, 4 attack GB. against.VS stupid IM, hoods, and do you have difficulty winning again?

L O L

maybe you like to win easy, i like a challenge , but now even farmers will believe they are big warriors

( for 4 times a day ) hahahaa

@WIND OF CHANGE : I find your post very offensive. I hope that you don't actually mean what you write.
"are you so weak you can't win against the player defenses ?" Sorry? Good for you if you win all your battles. I (and many other players) are sometimes losing our fights but it does not mean that we are weak. It is not weak to lose against one much stronger opponent, even considering a stupid IA, facing the wrong kind of units with a very high defensive bonus. I do like a challenge too this is why I like trying even if I have little chance to win. But that's again and nothing but my pride gets hurt. ;)

"but now even farmers will believe they are big warriors" Oh no, farmers are going to fight back :eek:. I'd be surprised if the Virgo gets built by players who don't like the fighting part of the game.

That being said, it does not mean I like the Virgo project and that I will built it. But your messages are not playing in favour a change in this GB mechanics. Here they are just judgemental against other players. Relax.

DeletedUser9982

It's your opinion, maybe not everyone's.

The current GB already gives hundreds of fp / day
With the ark some have thousands / day.

why more? why always more fp?

I get +/- 700fps a day harvesting my city
Have Arc at level 109 and my inventory its around 180.000 FPs..

But, for me, not enough, my opinion

Imagine you had 1 million dolars/euros.. You are a millionaire..
Spend 1 dolar/euro.. not a nillionaire anymore im afraid

So, when it comes to FPs.. NO, NEVER ENOUGH :D

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
So, when it comes to FPs.. NO, NEVER ENOUGH :D
To mount the gb faster and have more fp, to go faster gb and have more fp, to mount the gb faster and have more fp, to mount the gb faster and have more fp, to mount faster gb and have more fp .....
exciting ! :(:(:(

I prefer my goal to advance my guild: it's less monotonous because war + expeditions + events for the pantheons.
Or spend time on settlements to think about.

DeletedUser9982

To mount the gb faster and have more fp, to go faster gb and have more fp, to mount the gb faster and have more fp, to mount the gb faster and have more fp, to mount faster gb and have more fp .....
exciting ! :(:(:(

I prefer my goal to advance my guild: it's less monotonous because war + expeditions + events for the pantheons.
Or spend time on settlements to think about.
GvG its not my thing, war its not my thing either
So if thats your goal, im ok with it
You asked why mor FPs.. i gave you the answer :)
Its my goal to get daily, as much FP as possible :)

DeletedUser10044

@WIND OF CHANGE : I find your post very offensive. I hope that you don't actually mean what you write.
"are you so weak you can't win against the player defenses ?" Sorry? Good for you if you win all your battles. I (and many other players) are sometimes losing our fights but it does not mean that we are weak. It is not weak to lose against one much stronger opponent, even considering a stupid IA, facing the wrong kind of units with a very high defensive bonus. I do like a challenge too this is why I like trying even if I have little chance to win. But that's again and nothing but my pride gets hurt. ;)

"but now even farmers will believe they are big warriors" Oh no, farmers are going to fight back :eek:. I'd be surprised if the Virgo gets built by players who don't like the fighting part of the game.

That being said, it does not mean I like the Virgo project and that I will built it. But your messages are not playing in favour a change in this GB mechanics. Here they are just judgemental against other players. Relax.

I don't know the players, I talked in general, who wants to have the security of winning? who is insecure so not strong, am I wrong? security gives her strength ........ I don't need Virgo to always win, .... I was badly treated in previous posts, they told me that I'm paranoid,
(personal offenses not as a player but as a person, I at best joked as a player) that I can't play ,
that I was wrong to build years of defense work....
and I have been silent, I do not offend anyone, you are very touchy ... if you also read all my posts I wrote dozens of suggestions, but you, only notice me when I talk about your posts.

instead those who do not fight will be the ones to build it, while the warriors, (the real and strong ones) do not waste space for these 4 miserable daily possibilities, be sure of it, so I confirm that it is not a GB for the strong players

Last edited by a moderator:

Miepie

Baronet
You talked about my post and I found your post very offensive as well. Making ungrounded assumptions and obviously not getting the point.

DeletedUser10044

You talked about my post and I found your post very offensive as well. Making ungrounded assumptions and obviously not getting the point.

if you got offended I apologize, I wanted to make everyone understand that I don't understand this desire to have a GB able to do the homework ... maybe it's not good the translator, because i wanted to joke, I don't know you, maybe you're stronger than me and I don't know ... please friend don't be offended,
I am for serious and demanding challenges, having those who win for me without effort cannot stand

DeletedUser9982

Hey all, this thread is going off-topic... :eek:

Please use the report button whenever you feel a post is offensive!

Other general observations/remarks with regard to impoliteness can be put here:
Can't we all just get along?

And please keep in mind that this is an international community, not everyone has English as their native language ;)
Forge Points, is all that matters :)
Isnt off topic, because thats what mosy of us want as a bonua on the new GBs :)

qaccy

Emperor
Forge Points, is all that matters :)
Isnt off topic, because thats what mosy of us want as a bonua on the new GBs :)

Just to be clear, Eumeria, my post about changing the GBs to add FP to them was pretty cynical and slightly sarcastic. I don't personally want to see an FP bonus on EITHER of these GBs, and honestly would like to never see it again as a GB bonus because there's already plenty being generated as it is. If the game's reached a point where the only thing people seem to want is more FP, perhaps the game as a whole needs to be changed in some way to make other resources more appealing or somehow reduce the importance of FP. Things are becoming very dull the way they are now.

DeletedUser7703

If the game's reached a point where the only thing people seem to want is more FP, perhaps the game as a whole needs to be changed in some way to make other resources more appealing or somehow reduce the importance of FP. Things are becoming very dull the way they are now.

I would argue that the game has reached that point, a new age would be the ideal time to shake things up.... the question is, is it too late to do for SA:M?

DeletedUser9982

Just to be clear, Eumeria, my post about changing the GBs to add FP to them was pretty cynical and slightly sarcastic. I don't personally want to see an FP bonus on EITHER of these GBs, and honestly would like to never see it again as a GB bonus because there's already plenty being generated as it is. If the game's reached a point where the only thing people seem to want is more FP, perhaps the game as a whole needs to be changed in some way to make other resources more appealing or somehow reduce the importance of FP. Things are becoming very dull the way they are now.
DO NOT AGREE ATE ALL!
Forge Points are the most important thing in the game
Just like the Arc is he most important GB

Like i said, MOST PLAYERS WANT FPs for one of these GBs, you are a small minority that doesnt want FPs on those GBs.. Maybe you prefer GVG and other things than level your GBs higher and higher everyday

Logain Sedai

Baronet

I totally agree with the above statement, and like @GrimBeeper , I hope that new space ages will require a new mechanic which does not involves FP.
So for both new GB, I would be very much against then producing FPs.