• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2019 - Balancing Changes

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

indian20

Steward
Then you were really lucky with the Forgeball players you got; the balls : yards ratio differs alot among the players, and if you're unlucky (or even simply not extremely lucky) you can still end up in Amateur league with your 1.1k diamonds...

That was no luck - I just waited until 2 minutes before the event closes and played the required yards.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
it was lucky

other reached less yards with more diamonds

could've been better planning on his part too - prioritising the right targets for yards. i ended up spending 1400 diamonds to end at 801 yards because i wasn't going to be on to find the exact right amount in the last 15 minutes. We'll see how it goes on live but i suspect it won't be necessary to spend as much (possibly not any)

DeletedUser9768

could've been better planning on his part too - prioritising the right targets for yards. i ended up spending 1400 diamonds to end at 801 yards because i wasn't going to be on to find the exact right amount in the last 15 minutes. We'll see how it goes on live but i suspect it won't be necessary to spend as much (possibly not any)
1100 diamonds got me in amateur league...

ShadowKing

Farmer
rebalancing is a good thing, the end result after the event finishes is a bit sad, showing us you will get a Bronze reward so you think you get a full colossus then the results are send and you get Amateur, whoopie no upgrade kit so no fuill Colossus even with spending diamonds , i hope someone corrects this asap ripping players of o wonder people leave this game

hoping to see the right results posted within a few hours
thank you

DeletedUser1418

I had to spend 2100 diamonds to be 10 pts clear of the cut-off 10m before time. That worked, as I reached bronze.
However, I feel ripped off that I had to pay to make a full upgrade in an event. Not going to endorse it on live server.

DeletedUser7454

The question is really not if we need to spent diamonds but why so many who did all the quest ended up in amateur league and why we need to get diamonds to get the bronze league. It means that that 74% of players could not get a full upgrade. 20% of your players spend on average 1K diamonds to get just 1 full upgrade and that many did last minute so they could ensure that they got the bronze reward. I imagine those who get the silver award might feel cheated as IMO one need to spend substantial RL money to get there, and the 1% golden league must have been astronomical.
I also wonder who spent that much diamonds as so far could not find a player with multiple Collossi. I checked several top players plot ....

DeletedUser1418

I imagine those who get the silver award might feel cheated as IMO one need to spend substantial RL money to get there, and the 1% golden league must have been astronomical.

The difference between bronze and silver was actually not that big... one touchdown extra, and between silver and gold another touchdown - on average. You got about 6 to 7 points per move of 85+ balls. 500 footballs got me around 42 extra yards... costing 900

The math just doesn't add up or make sense, and for so many active accounts falling short of an upgrade is just disgracefull. Hopefully the event will be tweaked before they send it live. My 6+ yrs experience on FoE says they won't....

Thunderdome

Emperor
In some of my Live cities, I won't finish the Winter Event (all 71 quests), yet I've got complete Winter Spires. It makes no sense to me to complete an event, yet not have the completed main reward.
I think I had re-entered the game right after the winter event had started and only completed a few quests on beta and gotten enough for a level 3 Winter Spire. However, it was decent as the art didn't show any scafolding and it is of use.

Still, Inno pulls the hype of telling everyone that it would be possible to get a full Colossus without spending diamonds, and yet we have folks who were on for each day of the event, collecting their free daily footballs, completing all quests (including getting 2k footballs as a reward for doing 30 quests), and were given some footballs as part of the re-balancing bit that they only wind up with a level 8 or 9 prize in the end (and falling off the ranks).

That's the bit that really got me. If everyone was promised something in the end then that promise should be delivered; especially, when they (the players) were working hard to complete everything and gave it their all.

DeletedUser

That's the bit that really got me. If everyone was promised something in the end then that promise should be delivered; especially, when they (the players) were working hard to complete everything and gave it their all.

We said we balanced the event again so that it shouldn't need diamonds to complete during Beta testing. As that was not the actual reality for most, including myself, then it needs to be looked at further before live release, and it is.

DeletedUser9768

We said we balanced the event again so that it shouldn't need diamonds to complete during Beta testing. As that was not the actual reality for most, including myself, then it needs to be looked at further before live release, and it is.

What about my situation that I've spent 1.100 diamonds to be placed in amateur league and have an incomplete building in my city?

DeletedUser5097

From the Democratic Party in the US? Maybe the Washington Post or Reuters?

At no point in my replies did I even suggest I was using accurate mathematics. I was simply stating an "EXAMPLE" of what a system out of balance "MIGHT" resemble...

:D That is All :p
Thanks for clearing it up :)