• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

"The Leagues are divided based on the percentage of the amount of goals scored by all players. As an example, the top 1% of players will appear in the Gold League, while 50% of the players who scored the least goals will appear in the Hobby League.
If you stay active, you are likely to be promoted to a higher league, while lower level of activity will result in relegation."
Soccer Cup

That seems confusing to me. It just looks to me like it's based on how many goals one has that determines which league they would place. I've gotten one goal so far and it has me in the Amateur league. 0 goals is Hobby, 2 goals is Bronze, 3 goals is Silver and 4-21 goals is Gold. So I'm guessing as long as you get 4 goals you get into the Gold league? Or does that change somehow?

DeletedUser8807

QUESTION: for soccor event, If I don't want the goal reward and I don't kick any balls into the goal, will it change to the next reward coming up? and if so after how many days? Or do I have to suffer through getting that goal before I can get the next new reward?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
"The Leagues are divided based on the percentage of the amount of goals scored by all players. As an example, the top 1% of players will appear in the Gold League, while 50% of the players who scored the least goals will appear in the Hobby League.
If you stay active, you are likely to be promoted to a higher league, while lower level of activity will result in relegation."
Soccer Cup

That seems confusing to me. It just looks to me like it's based on how many goals one has that determines which league they would place. I've gotten one goal so far and it has me in the Amateur league. 0 goals is Hobby, 2 goals is Bronze, 3 goals is Silver and 4-21 goals is Gold. So I'm guessing as long as you get 4 goals you get into the Gold league? Or does that change somehow?

They autoadjust based on how many people have got each number of goals. silver is now 3-4 and gold 5-21. It's server wide rather than a neighborhood feature which is interesting.

Also updated prize order:
upgrade->well->upgrade->upgrade->shrine->upgrade

DeletedUser7942

They autoadjust based on how many people have got each number of goals. silver is now 3-4 and gold 5-21. It's server wide rather than a neighborhood feature which is interesting.

Also updated prize order:
upgrade->well->upgrade->upgrade->shrine->upgrade
ugh, yeah, it changed now since I posted so I get it I think. Seems then the more big diamond spenders power play it the harder it will be on us little guys to move up. Or wait, see now I'm confused again, if more people do it at first then it will be harder on everyone else starting later right? But it will be a world competition won't it on live? If that's what you meant and not the whole server I wouldn't think.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think it'll be one world per competition yes, that's what i meant by server. I imagine gold at top 1% will be for whales exclusively. I imagine you might even need to spend a little diamonds just to stay in silver. So yea, mostly whaling/diamond mining rewards.

DeletedUser8899

Hello !! :)

For the moment, I am not very lucky, but the event is quite interisting.
I wait the end to say more about it.

But leagues = Pay to win....
to bad, i wanted the portait lol
Leagues shoud be calculated with NUMBER OF GOALS, 0 to 4, it coasts nothing to Inno to see 5% at 4 goals and give them some rewards ? Where as people would be happy ^^

RedRed

Viceroy
Made first goal with 10 missions + 3 daily (using advanced/3 middle/2 closest/1 as estimation for the higher advancement/drinks ratio)

guess I can expect 6-7 goals in total without diamonds

Feanor II

Baronet
So they deemed the Winner's Plaza too powerful and had to bring down the attack value, but now there's a 3x2 that's better than the 3x3? I'm betting this will be brought down to 4% as well, same as the Plaza. Maybe even 3%, that would be the closest to keeping the actual ratio.

DeletedUser7262

QUESTION: for soccor event, If I don't want the goal reward and I don't kick any balls into the goal, will it change to the next reward coming up? and if so after how many days? Or do I have to suffer through getting that goal before I can get the next new reward?

no you have to make the goal first then it changes

DeletedUser8822

I you endet up in a certain league, will you also get the rewards for the previous league ? Or just the rewards for the league you reached?

DeletedUser

I wonder will the shrink kit for Wishing Wells also work for the Fountain of Youth?

DeletedUser7942

I wonder will the shrink kit for Wishing Wells also work for the Fountain of Youth?
I can understand why people might think that since they operate the same however I doubt that it would since it's called a "Wishing Well Shrink Kit" to make a "Little Wishing Well" and not a "Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit" to make a "Little Fountain of Youth" plus the graphic is of a Little Wishing Well so it doesn't make sense the Fountain of Youth would turn into a building that looks like the Little Wishing Well so it would seem they would have to make a new graphic for the little version of FoY and new titles as well.

DeletedUser

I doubt that it would since it's called a "Wishing Well Shrink Kit" to make a "Little Wishing Well" and not a "Fountain of Youth Shrink Kit" ..

I thought this might have been the correct answer but I’d like to know things for sure before trying to obtaining it while it does not work as expected.

DeletedUser7942

I thought this might have been the correct answer but I’d like to know things for sure before trying to obtaining it while it does not work as expected.
after trying it
shrink kit also works on Fountain of Youth
Apparently it does. What happens? Guess the FoY turns into the little wishing well?

If you managed to make it work with the Fountain of Youth, then you discovered a bug :). The Shrink Kit is designed to work with Wishing Wells only, so any other building getting shrunk with it is not intended.
We'd like to investigate. Which building did you get as a result of this action?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

Leagues smell like a pay-to-win system. Only paying players get acces to final rewards.
So, FoE is no more free2play system.
I don't mind big spenders getting a little something extra, it isn't all that much in the scheme of things anyway and really the game has always been p2w essentially.