• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Would you mind taking the trouble to mention any 5x5 which provides 5 Forge Points and 5% attack and 5% defense and happiness and goods and coins and supplies and medals simultaneously?

Five SoKs take 5 squares less, I agree, but aside from coins and FPs, do they give an attack/defense boost or any of the above, for that matter? And look at it practically, on a patch of 5x5 land can you build 5 SoKs? No. (I am talking about just a 5x5 piece of land with no extra squares). You can build max 4 with enough squares left to logically be sufficient for another SoK or two, but practically not. You talk of buildings that are 3x3 and give a 10% att. boost. Fair enough, but aside from coins, again, anything else? I agree that an attack boost has far greater value than any of those, but then again, having some more of them won't hurt you, will it?

You can say that it has only a 5% att. boost, but don't forget that it even has a defense boost, and neither the speaker's corner nor the checkmate square has that. And 5% seems less, it can sometimes help in achieving victory for that hard battle.

For me, it is a very well balanced building if you look at it as a whole. Individually, yes, they might not be that strong but the point is to have them combined. But as they say, you cannot please everyone.
I'll take the terrace farm gladly over this set. I'm not going to build it on live.

Lionhead

Baronet
I'll take the terrace farm gladly over this set. I'm not going to build it on live.

You´ll take a building which on a 24 hr production gives you exactly the same amount of fp´s as the Zen set, but absolutely nothing else, but takes up more space?

If it had been possible, I´d trade you 2 Terrace Farms for 1 complete Zen set.. any day of the week.

DeletedUser8071

The problem with some of the event production buildings is that we want to use the for fp and they are big so they need to make up for it. Fp production is the only thing that makes it somewhat a good idea. Sometimes we have to use them for goods and we lose out on making fp. This set with combo production is like WOW! I must be dreaming. If you call this weak then you must not have played the game much.

Vic Vicious
Q World Boss

DeletedUser4285

Players who find it weak are expecting something like 20 fps, 30% att boost, 30% def boost and other stuff from the 5x5 set of buildings.

Event has been good with me in terms of getting all 5 pieces. Hopefully i can get all 5 on live too.

DeletedUser6908

You´ll take a building which on a 24 hr production gives you exactly the same amount of fp´s as the Zen set, but absolutely nothing else, but takes up more space?

If it had been possible, I´d trade you 2 Terrace Farms for 1 complete Zen set.. any day of the week.

So would I. Play GE long enough and you'll have more Terrace Farms than you could want.

I realize that there are players at the end of the Tech Tree who don't care about anything but FP (and coins to buy more FP) but there are plenty of us in lower Ages who still need the other things this set produces.

I'll go back to the space comparison. For 4 extra squares:

5% attack - does no harm and could help depending on the situation
5% defense - see above
5 goods - you can always use more goods
coins - to buy more FP with

supplys ,medals & happiness - sure, you might have plenty but there's no penalty for having more

DeletedUser5429

So would I. Play GE long enough and you'll have more Terrace Farms than you could want.

I realize that there are players at the end of the Tech Tree who don't care about anything but FP (and coins to buy more FP) but there are plenty of us in lower Ages who still need the other things this set produces.
Zen set >>> Terrace farm, even when considering only FPs, there is nothing more to say.
The player who said otherwise above must be blind.

DeletedUser7779

If the posts above didn't convince you, look at it this way:
All those buildings can be plundered..looting a TF would give 5 FPs instantly, while looting Zen pieces will give you 3 FPs at most (from Gong).
If i was about to plunder someone, I'd always choose TF over Zen, so that alone makes the set better regardless of all the other boosts it provides ;)

DeletedUser7028

sorry one question.....if i get 5 gong.....and i connect all together i will get bost of gong? so i can collect all fp or not?

podkap1970

Emperor
with todays patch they changed the timer in this set
which means everytime when you move a set piece the timer do reset back to 24h
so its not really worth it anymore to change the set for just 5 % more attackpower

i have expected this kind of change a little :)

DeletedUser7779

so its not really worth it anymore to change the set for just 5 % more attackpower

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the timer resets only for the piece you move - it doesn't affect the rest. Tried moving Gong yesterday to check if second Gong would give me also 3 FPs - timers reset for both but the other Zen pieces didn't.

podkap1970

Emperor
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure the timer resets only for the piece you move - it doesn't affect the rest. Tried moving Gong yesterday to check if second Gong would give me also 3 FPs - timers reset for both but the other Zen pieces didn't.
well as i wrote, with todays patch :)

Edit: thats the message you get now Screenshot_1.jpg

Edit 2: hmm that means for my 2nd Sakura Rock i need 2 more set pieces, or i can put it in my inventory :)
so i guess it will end in my inventory, little sad because i wasted some lantern for nothing, well sure i got a 2nd Sakura Rock, but i would not have bought it

Last edited:

DeletedUser6908

That's going to be a pain for city redesigning.

If the posts above didn't convince you, look at it this way:
All those buildings can be plundered..looting a TF would give 5 FPs instantly, while looting Zen pieces will give you 3 FPs at most (from Gong).
If i was about to plunder someone, I'd always choose TF over Zen, so that alone makes the set better regardless of all the other boosts it provides ;)
Luckily most of the players on live in my world are too preoccupied by GE to attack other players. I havent been plundered in over a year. Plus there's the tavern city protection if you absolutely needed it.

zirrania

Farmer
Today I won the Grand prize which was supposed to be a Wishing Well. But I was given a Shrine of Knowledge instead.

DeletedUser8092

Im a little disappointed that most the events expecially this one are a little uneven and are harder for newer members with younger villages to get event pieces. I feel what could make it more even is to up the % of chance for rare pieces the younger your village to give people who have not been playing for 6month to a year a chance to actually enjoy game. With 25% and already a harder time completing tasks it gives us disadvantage, because higher up eras can just zoom through it and play it a billion times to get everything. There should be more game balance.

DeletedUser

Im a little disappointed that most the events expecially this one are a little uneven and are harder for newer members with younger villages to get event pieces. I feel what could make it more even is to up the % of chance for rare pieces the younger your village to give people who have not been playing for 6month to a year a chance to actually enjoy game. With 25% and already a harder time completing tasks it gives us disadvantage, because higher up eras can just zoom through it and play it a billion times to get everything. There should be more game balance.
how about balancing and all players get the same amount of quests:
so they get the same amount of lanterns

and so they can open the same amount of chests

maybe InnoGames will do that in the future
until then higher era players get billion morre lanterns and at least 5 complete sets