• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

LadyHecate

Marquis
The one reward I strived to achieve when playing the original GW was GWAMM; God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals! This was the ultimate Achievement for completing the highest level achievement in other Achievements. Thus e.g. an Achievement for completing 30 other Gold-level Achievements.

DeletedUser6484

I have accomplished all of the achievements that I see listed in my profile a long time ago. However, only 3 of them indicate that they have been achieved.

DeletedUser6908

Achievements? Sure, why not. Will make some people happy and doesn't hurt the ones that don't care.

Removing line breaks from the profile message just makes that a (nearly) useless space. We shouldn't be encouraging more people to produce 'The Great Wall of Text'. I'd report this as a bug but I have the strong suspicion that it's intended as a feature. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5097

The one reward I strived to achieve when playing the original GW was GWAMM; God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals! This was the ultimate Achievement for completing the highest level achievement in other Achievements. Thus e.g. an Achievement for completing 30 other Gold-level Achievements.
Wow, that would be a amazing goal. Maybe even the ultimate goal of this game. Maybe they can save
your idea for when the created all the archivements.
would be better if these achievements gave rewards like some other games do.:p
Fully agree, would be great.
Very very nice idea about the rewards, and the addition 'in a row' is needed indeed!

Like mentioned by ncshsg, if those achievements are only for showing off, people would hardly get motivated to do them. (recall when tavern was introduced, everybody was complaining as we were only wasting our time visiting and getting nothing back. Inno fixed it, so I hope it's a lesson learned;))
Adding a unique prize for each achievement would surely increase the interest. Especially GE achievements! This will be one more reason to unlock lvl 4 of GE since the mass (including me) is not impressed by the cost and current prizes.

So, following drakkenrider's idea, I believe the prizes should match the achievement.
For example the nutcracker volcano (obtainable by defeating 64 encounters in a row) could give attack bonus? (like speaker's corner)
The vault volcano (negotiating 64 in a row) could produce goods? (like the kiosk)
and so on

Edit:
an idea about the platinum:
fight / negotiate 64 encounters without using diamonds
Now, that's gonna be an achievement deserving an appropriate reward ;)
I like the idea to do it for all archivements, but I think for the more easy archivements,
maybe just a reward of medalls, goods, suplies, coins, fp's (I know that people love
to win fp's) or even small amount of diamonds. For the more harder archivements,
like the GE archivements, especialy the hard nut to crack and hard to get a special
building, when you got it all.

For the Hard nut to crack, maybe this is less complicated than the no diamonds rule,
since Inno just want that we spend and buy diamonds.:p

Bronze
Solve 48 encounters in a row
Extra reward, maybe some medalls/fp's

Zilver
Solve 52 encounters in a row
Extra reward, maybe small amount of diamonds 25? and some fp's?

Gold
Solve 60 encounters in a row
Extra reward, maybe a medium amount of diamonds, 50? Much fp's?

Platinum
Solve 64 encounters in a row
*Special reward Nutcrack or Vault vulcano*

For the Hard nut to crack, just defeat all encounters with your army, for the hard to bet
just negitioate it all. This is just a suggestion for a grand reward, for a realy hard
archivement.
For example for the more easy archivement, maybe the Happy day, for example:

Bronze
Extra reward: small suplies/coins package

Zilver
Extra reward: medium suplies/coins package

Gold
Extra reward: big suplies/coins package

Platnium
Extra reward: Big medall packages / big fp package

Maybe for the platnium archivement of Heavy medall, maybe a unique building: Victory square, or something
with a victory, or just a few victory towers <- or maybe not, because you have to collect lot of medalls, befor
you got it. For the combat maybe at the end a unique building to honor the units how won the battles and
some sadly died.

This are only suggestions to improve the idea of archivements. In another games you does have even event
archivements and normal archivements, both give you good rewards. Some rare archivements good items,
in FoE this can be unique buildings for the hardest archivements.

DeletedUser7473

Please give the players the option to CHOOSE which profil they want as I prefer the old one where I can leave messages for other players.

DeletedUser4256

achievements, good but for what reason? whats the point?

I know I collect a lot of coins ..so?
I know I win a lot of fights ...so?
I know I collect a lot of medals ..so?

and the (ruined) global ranking tabs?

surely I didnt understand anything of all this

DeletedUser4095

I have accomplished all of the achievements that I see listed in my profile a long time ago. However, only 3 of them indicate that they have been achieved.
Exactly the same with me, for example. Collect 1000 medals?? I currently have over 132,ooo?

HuscarlTW

Squire
More achievement ideas:

Donate 1 million total FP to GBs
Donate 1 million total goods to treasury
Gather 1 million medals in a single day
Win 1000 battles in a single day
Win 100 million battle points in one week
Win 100 battles as defender
Plunder 50 buildings in one day

Things that are actually challenging.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Exactly the same with me, for example. Collect 1000 medals?? I currently have over 132,ooo?
Similar to how the quest requirements of that nature work, the achievements do not count past progress or your current total of that resource. Since they are based on 'collecting', only the one amounts you collect from the introduction of the achievement onward are counted.

DeletedUser7473

Please stop the achievements from appearing in event history.
There is no effect to the achievements.
So why should it be neccessary to know if another player built 100 roads or something else and got the achievement for that "deed"?

It ist just annoying seeing those useless achievements uselessly inflating the event history.

DeletedUser5429

Similar to how the quest requirements of that nature work, the achievements do not count past progress or your current total of that resource. Since they are based on 'collecting', only the one amounts you collect from the introduction of the achievement onward are counted.
Well, next feedback, there should be achievements like have something, e.g. Have a level 10 GB, and obviously those should count past progress.

DeletedUser7779

yay more useless tat, while ignoring the problems like GVG Lag.

Very true. I stopped playing GvG months ago for that reason. Still wondering why Inno is focusing on tons of useless new features instead of fixing the lag.

Please stop the achievements from appearing in event history.
There is no effect to the achievements.
So why should it be neccessary to know if another player built 100 roads or something else and got the achievement for that "deed"?

It ist just annoying seeing those useless achievements uselessly inflating the event history.

Agreed. The current achievements are pretty useless, I wouldn't even call them achievements. Why would I bother to build 100 roads for example? With no rewards given, I'd only spam my gmates' event history.

Well, next feedback, there should be achievements like have something, e.g. Have a level 10 GB, and obviously those should count past progress.

Exactly! The gather XXX coins/supplies/goods/medals achievements shouldn't even be called achievements as we're collecting those anyways without even trying. Same thing with construct bla bla bla buildings....why would anyone bother to construct *extra* buildings? To get a badge "top constructor"? I'd laugh at someone who does it. Eventually we will all construct XXX barracks or houses or whatever, so not an achievement imo.

If the idea of the achievements is only for showing off, then make them at least more challenging, for example (summarizing some of the suggestion above)
- GE achievements defeat/negotiate 48/56/60/64 encounters in a row
- Tavern achievement: have 200/500/100K tavern silver
- GB achievement (just an idea) : the sum of the levels of all your GBs is 200 (bronze) / 300 (silver) / 400 (gold)
- Miscellaneous like:

More achievement ideas:

Donate 1 million total FP to GBs - not bad but doable only by people with high Arcs
Donate 1 million total goods to treasury - 1 million a little too much but i like the idea
Gather 1 million medals in a single day - lol I don't even have that many :p doable for ppl with high Arcs, but ok
Win 1000 battles in a single day - hmmm this can be abused though, I could ask someone to fill an AA tile with all spears and hit it over and over again without losing troops. Would be boring and time consuming lol
Win 100 million battle points in one week - that's a challenge, yet would probably encourage ghosting
Win 100 battles as defender - sounds great, although can be abused too, as I could ask people to attack me and retreat
Plunder 50 buildings in one day - love it !

Things that are actually challenging.

Values are a little exaggerated imo, except for the plunder 50 buildings (which is surely doable), but why not. Definitely a challenge!
Values should be adjusted for each Era though, I believe those are only achievable in AF ;)
See my comments in green