• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Please leave any general feedback for this feature here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.

DeletedUser5097

I know that you have lot of ideas, so maybe I can help with some suggestions?

GE-archivements

Hardcore
Solve all GE encounters on lvl 4

Hard nut to crack
You beated all encounters in GE with your army, inclusive lvl 4

Hard to get
You negioate all encounters, inclusive lvl 4

Relic hunter
You did find X relics

Indiane Jones
You collected all GE buildings

Combat:

Killer queen
You defeated X units

Also I think if you will be rewarded with something when you eurn a
archivement would motivated players, to collect this. The harder to get,
the better the reward. I like this, I was surprised when I got my first
archivement.:)

DeletedUser5429

According to my experience on WoW, that's a game changer.
People will rush to achieve achievements.
Of course, you'll need to implement a list of possible achievements, and possibly give points to achievements, and then add a new ranking.

(edit: list of possible achievements already done :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you please add number separators

it is hard to see if 20000000 is 2 million or 20 millions
it should be 2.000.000 (or 2,000,000)

DeletedUser4446

Very good idea, adding achievements.
Until now, I've been keeping track of my own :p
Just out of the top of my head, some nice long term achievements to shoot for, for the advanced players:

-Have all great buildings in your city, and at level 10 or higher
-Reach level 100 with (at least) one GB
-Have at least 1 million FPs in total contributed to your GBs
-Collect 25,000,000 medals
-Have 1,000,000,000 coins AND supplies in your bank
-Fight 50,000 battles
-Win first place in all PvP towers, from bronze up to arctic

What I'm trying to say is, please don't make them all too easy :)

DeletedUser7917

nice work to bring profll on app...
Achievement will give us free diamonds or something?
or does this new feature be perfectly useless in gameplay term?

Please for the love of FOE allow us to include line breaks in our city message. I have a list of people that I donate to and it is insane to expect a dyslexic person to try to unscramble this message!

piohh

Baronet
Very good idea, adding achievements.
Until now, I've been keeping track of my own :p
Just out of the top of my head, some nice long term achievements to shoot for, for the advanced players:

-Have all great buildings in your city, and at level 10 or higher = ok. but noone need all GB's like Deal Castle or better Voyager V1
-Reach level 100 with (at least) one GB = NO it's only for pushers
-Have at least 1 million FPs in total contributed to your GBs = NO it's only for pushers
-Collect 25,000,000 medals = ok.
-Have 1,000,000,000 coins AND supplies in your bank = ok.
-Fight 50,000 battles = ok.
-Win first place in all PvP towers, from bronze up to arctic = No about fake GvG Fights

What I'm trying to say is, please don't make them all too easy :)

Pafton

Viceroy
A question I believe was asked earlier too...what are the rewards for these achievments? Will we get like coins/supplies, FPs, diamonds or are they merely for showing off?

I realized that from the beginning since I joined this game, there was this void-like for achievments. While not exactly essential, its always good to keep track and have a record. :)

Edit: And yes, a profile tab of sorts was sorely needed. The customizable city text was just a patch up. The new one does offer something better.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
There are no rewards accompanying the achievements. They are given as a visual representation of your progress and accomplishments in the game.

DeletedUser7779

I know that you have lot of ideas, so maybe I can help with some suggestions?

GE-archivements

Hardcore
Solve all GE encounters on lvl 4

Hard nut to crack
You beated all encounters in GE with your army, inclusive lvl 4

Hard to get
You negioate all encounters, inclusive lvl 4

Relic hunter
You did find X relics

Indiane Jones
You collected all GE buildings

Combat:

Killer queen
You defeated X units

Also I think if you will be rewarded with something when you eurn a
archivement would motivated players, to collect this. The harder to get,
the better the reward. I like this, I was surprised when I got my first
archivement.:)

Great idea about GE achievements! In particular, I've always wanted to know who fights and who negotiates lol.
It was mentioned in the announcement achievements of same type are ranked in bronze, sliver, gold, etc
So, expanding your idea - for example:

Hard nut to crack
Bronze - defeat 48 encounters with your army
Silver - defeat 56 encounters with your army
Gold - defeat 64 encounters with your army

Maybe include an achievement about accumulated Tavern Silver?

And of course.....those achievements should be rewarded!!! ;)

Question: are those achievements dynamic? I mean are the requirements Era dependent?
I think that's more than fair, as you can't expect someone in HMA to have 20 Mil coins ;) They should increase over the Eras, e.g. in HMA: have 7 Mil coins, then when you reach LMA change to 10 Mil coins for example and if you don't have those 10 Mil yet, the achievement is taken away.

DeletedUser

Please for the love of FOE allow us to include line breaks in our city message.
i second that. i want my line breaks back, please!

p.s.: i understand that this might lead to a problem on mobile devices, because you need to make sure that everything fits on the screen, but meh :/

DeletedUser7917

so, perfecty useless to me, and...
We also removed the rarely used "goods requests" feature.
bad idea, to replace that by achievement.
Cya

DeletedUser5097

Great idea about GE achievements! In particular, I've always wanted to know who fights and who negotiates lol.
It was mentioned in the announcement achievements of same type are ranked in bronze, sliver, gold, etc
So, expanding your idea - for example:

Hard nut to crack
Bronze - defeat 48 encounters with your army in a row
Silver - defeat 56 encounters with your army in a row
Gold - defeat 64 encounters with your army in a row

Maybe include an achievement about accumulated Tavern Silver?

And of course.....those achievements should be rewarded!!! ;)

Question: are those achievements dynamic? I mean are the requirements Era dependent?
I think that's more than fair, as you can't expect someone in HMA to have 20 Mil coins ;) They should increase over the Eras, e.g. in HMA: have 7 Mil coins, then when you reach LMA change to 10 Mil coins for example and if you don't have those 10 Mil yet, the achievement is taken away.
Great idea to improve that.:) Bronze will be already hard to get,
but gold would be a extreme hard challance.
On that way, it would be also fine for:
Hard to get
Bronze - negotiate 48 encounters in a row
Silver - negotiate - 56 encounters in a row
Gold - negotiate - 64 encounters in a row
Just to make sure that this will collected by solving/defeating all encounters in one GE,
doing it just in a row.:)

Would it be an idea to give also a unique building, for this kind of hard archivements?
Just only once, when you collected the gold version of this kind of archivements.;)
For the Hard nut to crack, for example a vulcano with a nutcracker statue (just as
one building, redesigne of a nutecracker that creacked a nut), that will give the owner
a unique bonus? For the hard to get, a vulcano with a vault or something, with a another
unique bonus? Would be great and a good motivation to beat the GE.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
it will be nice if you can add space or comas, points or anything else between thousand, million...

DeletedUser7779

Great idea to improve that.:) Bronze will be already hard to get,
but gold would be a extreme hard challance.
On that way, it would be also fine for:
Hard to get
Bronze - negotiate 48 encounters in a row
Silver - negotiate - 56 encounters in a row
Gold - negotiate - 64 encounters in a row
Just to make sure that this will collected by solving/defeating all encounters in one GE,
doing it just in a row.:)

Would it be an idea to give also a unique building, for this kind of hard archivements?
Just only once, when you collected the gold version of this kind of archivements.;)
For the Hard nut to crack, for example a vulcano with a nutcracker statue (just as
one building, redesigne of a nutecracker that creacked a nut), that will give the owner
a unique bonus? For the hard to get, a vulcano with a vault or something, with a another
unique bonus? Would be great and a good motivation to beat the GE.

Very very nice idea about the rewards, and the addition 'in a row' is needed indeed!

Like mentioned by ncshsg, if those achievements are only for showing off, people would hardly get motivated to do them. (recall when tavern was introduced, everybody was complaining as we were only wasting our time visiting and getting nothing back. Inno fixed it, so I hope it's a lesson learned;))
Adding a unique prize for each achievement would surely increase the interest. Especially GE achievements! This will be one more reason to unlock lvl 4 of GE since the mass (including me) is not impressed by the cost and current prizes.

So, following drakkenrider's idea, I believe the prizes should match the achievement.
For example the nutcracker volcano (obtainable by defeating 64 encounters in a row) could give attack bonus? (like speaker's corner)
The vault volcano (negotiating 64 in a row) could produce goods? (like the kiosk)
and so on

Edit:
an idea about the platinum:
fight / negotiate 64 encounters without using diamonds
Now, that's gonna be an achievement deserving an appropriate reward ;)