• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser7239

This is our punishment, for wanting our FP bar to reach 10 without resetting the timer. They wouldn't have made that change if the timer still reset at 10 FP

your right, its our fault, but not because of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4285

This is our punishment, for wanting our FP bar to reach 10 without resetting the timer. They wouldn't have made that change if the timer still reset at 10 FP

So basically we should never ask for anything and play the game like they want it? awesome :p

piohh

Baronet
Hi, What is the percentage of attack in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4rd in FA?

From 80% up to 250%... I'm in fight 36 this week and I have +105% but they change the units again.

and they change the rewards a little bit... the big price is a victory tower :rolleyes:

Lionhead

Baronet
@Lionhead, we talk about smaller Guilds and not the Big ones... Small Guilds need a chance to get higher places too or for what you play? But I see your Guild don't play really in GE here...

Doesn´t matter if we´re talking big or small guilds. Every week you get matched up against guilds of similar size, so they have a fair chance to get one of the top places.
My guild doesn´t really play GvG here. We have 18 top 3 finishes in GE so far. What´s your point?

piohh

Baronet
@Lionhead, you read my text yeh...? and you get totally wrong similar size is not the semilar output of resorces. Last week we get a league placed in the top 20 from modern up to arctic, we are current place 239... from bronce up to arctic... oO

@alm1983, I don't check this exactly but round 1 is from 80% up to 90%, Round 2 from 90% up to 105%, and Round 3 110% up to ?. I don't know the changes of Inno for the next fights.

Lionhead

Baronet
@Lionhead, you read my text yeh...? and you get totally wrong similar size is not the semilar output of resorces. Last week we get a league placed in the top 20 from modern up to arctic, we are current place 239... from bronce up to arctic... oO

On my main, I´m a co-founder of a guild currently holding 31 members, lowest player has 2079 points and is in Iron Age, I have 18+ mill points as no. 1 in the guild. We have been in the top 2 in GE in every week so far - 14 1st places, 7 2nd places. At the same time we´re currently the no. 8 ranked guild on that server. So don´t tell me it´s not possible to gather resources to compete in both GE and GvG.

piohh

Baronet
So, i will see how u handle each week to unlock round 4 and play round 4. For this is this tread now.

Lionhead

Baronet
So, i will see how u handle each week to unlock round 4 and play round 4. For this is this tread now.

Pretty Easy. Remeber level 4 is payed with goods from players current age. Out of 31 members 7 doesn´t have OBS/Atom or Arc. 2 of those players are in PME/ME. We have other players in these eras with OBS/Atom and or Arc who covers those 2 players without. 3 are in LMA, but we also have one player in LMA who has an Arc level 2. Besides our treasury hold 14K+ of each LMA goods already, and yes we fight on the LMA GvG map too. 1 is in HMA. We currently don´t fight GvG on that map, as we are no. 1 on that map. Yet we have 7K+ of each HMA good. The last one in Iron Age doesn´t represent a problem either. We don´t fight GvG in that age, and our treasury hold 1200+ of each good. He will soon be EMA, where we have 10K+ of each good. We are not currently fighting GvG on EMA map as we hold 3rd place at the moment. We will fight again at some point though.

Besides all that, we´re coordinating our goods production, so we have as close to an equal number of goods buildings in all ages across the guild as possible. No matter what age we´re in. As an example, I currently have 2 Cupper Foundries, 2 GunPowder and 2 Basalt despite I´m in AF. And yes, I keep my ship on constant travel for Prometheum/XP points for the crew, so I produce AF goods as well.

In short, unlocking level 4 each week will be absolutely no problem. We want to compete for 1st place in GE each week. And we can because we cooporate and coordinate within the guild.

piohh

Baronet
You get a BIG LoL... sure its standard thats a LMA Players have a Arc in his city...

Welcome to the real life

real_life8kafc.png

piohh

Baronet
Boah... anyone read this forum really?
For what you will spend 100000 of Forgepoints to push all Arcs up to Level 70+? For unlock Level 4 and the big special rerwards?

We are in our Guild 2 in Arctic no in Future 2 in Comp... 1 Tomorrow and the next is colonial and some lower players.
And we talk about SMALL Guilds they play this game normal not like pushing Guilds.

piohh

Baronet
But THATS not SMALL Guilds... here on Beta some ppl. play NORMAL since 4-5 Years and no LG is higher than Level 30.

and I don't get a answer... For what? For Victory Towers, for max 20FP's in your Bar, for a Mass Motivation Kit's, for some decorations and for some Buildings they you can't place about your city is out of space?

piohh

Baronet
If you push only some GB's in each age... the player don't move out of the actual era. Find the error...

piohh

Baronet
... ok enough... Your definition about SMALL Guilds are really funny... omg 72 Members with this amount of resources is not a SMALL Guild.

I pick 1 Guild up from this Server 50 Members from Arctic up to Bronce in the Top 50 of Guilds, They have 4 Arcs max Level 11 and 17 Obs... the most Obs are Level 1-3. They earn each day 177 Goods daily in 1 Week 1239 Goods... how does the unlock for Level 4 cost?

Lionhead

Baronet
You get a BIG LoL... sure its standard thats a LMA Players have a Arc in his city...

Welcome to the real life

real_life8kafc.png

We are in our Guild 2 in Arctic no in Future 2 in Comp... 1 Tomorrow and the next is colonial and some lower players.
And we talk about SMALL Guilds they play this game normal not like pushing Guilds.

Why should your "real life" be better than what I portrayed to you as "real life" for me and my guild?
Seems to me you´re quite cable of unlocking level 4 of GE if you want. Do you have spare goods to fight GvG on high era maps as well? Probably not. But with only 5 players in TE or above you might not have any business doing GvG in those eras.

Lionhead

Baronet
I am glad you found 31 people who can dedicate their life to a game. others live in the real world where daily life takes precedent over goods for GE.

If you think it requires a lifetime of dedication to this game in order to achieve what we have, I´m quite sure you have a lot of room for improvement in your gameplay.
I have a full time job, and so do many of the 30 others. On top of that I´m using 18+ hrs a pr. week pendling between my home and workplace.

piohh

Baronet
@Whiskey-s and you ignore what I talk about. You give me a example of YOUR SMALL Guild... the 4th place of hu1 and you are on the 2th place of all players. WE talk about SMALL Guilds so don't say anything more...

and yeh its a problem for our guild to spend only for Round 4, 1720 goods or why you think I write here?

If you think it requires a lifetime of dedication to this game in order to achieve what we have, I´m quite sure you have a lot of room for improvement in your gameplay.
I have a full time job, and so do many of the 30 others. On top of that I´m using 18+ hrs a pr. week pendling between my home and workplace.

I don't switch to a bigger guild about to see the unbalance about bigger and smaller players (Guilds). For this is a Testserver. You don't need a good Guild if you are one of the Top Players you need a good Guild if you are not on Top for help, but we can't help if all is focused to GvG and GE and nothing more. Small player have a focus on other things and the most stress in some Guilds are only about GvG and GE.

Last edited: