• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The loved the 200 goods and 100 FPs - PLEASE BRING THEM BACK AND GET RID OF THE EXTRA ATTEMPT PRIZE!!!!
Removing the 100 FP from gold relics is a lame move. that was the one of the most sought prizes in GE.
Replace the prices for attemps in Free negotiation attemps or 10 fps to compensate the remove of 100fps in relics.
200 Goods and 100 FPs have not been removed. As the announcement says, the chances for obtaining them was slightly lowered due to the addition of other rewards.

DeletedUser5160

200 Goods and 100 FPs have not been removed. As the announcement says, the chances for obtaining them was slightly lowered due to the addition of other rewards.

Is it planned to reveal the updated drop tables? The word "slightly" is not a countable number.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Like it wasn't already low enough, winning like 10 watchfires and 100FP only once at the same time...
And I didn't say the percentage was increased or great as it currently is. :) I only told folks what precisely has taken place - as those rewards were not removed.

Is it planned to reveal the updated drop tables? The word "slightly" is not a countable number.
Are you abel to specify "slightly". Now we have 20% each on the live servers. Thank you. :)
As pointed out earlier in the thread, stats will be provided once the numbers are confirmed. All of them are still subject to rebalancing at this time.

DeletedUser7932

One thing is for sure attempts make an awful prize. We waste a 6x6 place in our cities for a building that at level 10 only gets us a 16.25% chance of winning anything. I think most players would take a single FP over 10 attempts.

HuscarlTW

Squire
The whole announcement is disingenuous and everybody sees through it. What's actually happening is Inno saw how well GE was rewarding people, so they decided to knock it down a few pegs. Hence the reduced chance of winning valued prizes, removal of SoKs, and the addition of garbage like 1-up kits, motivation kits, and attempt packages that nobody will use.

I guess I won't be surprised if this goes live though - Inno has certainly not expressed qualms with weakening popular GBs. See: Deal Castle, Zeus, Aachen, del Monte, and Chateau (implicit nerf).

DeletedUser7139

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT LOWER THE ODDS OF 100 FPs AND 200 GOODS IN FAVOR OF ADDITIONAL ATTEMPTS!!!! We could already buy additional ones and after I CLEANED OUT MY INVENTORY to finish L4 to see what it was all about, I still had 9 attempts left from all the extras I "won". Hate them, don't need them - even for L4, because not many guilds can afford to open L4 so a couple of people can play it. All my guilds on live server look forward to GE, since most are too small to maintain a GvG presence that will grow guild power. GE has become a way for small guilds to come together, work together, and also win stuff that helps them grow their cities. It's fun to win stuff and this new version really sucked big time!!! I won very little, just kept getting more attempts to win nothing. L4 did get more points for the guild, but I do not think even the large (70+ members) guild I am in here will pay for L4 again. Just when our small guilds we having more fun and coming together, you take away the odds of getting what we all built ToRs to get. It is VERY FRUSTRATING and makes us feel cheated. Add if you want, but please don't take away or we will start losing people. The cost of L4 will enable only the large guilds with lots of high level players to play weekly, thereby helping the big ones get bigger and the small ones get smaller. It is all we can do to try to get an OBS for each member, and it doesn't look like they will pay for L4. 2 extra attempts is one thing, but I won so many on L2 it propelled me thru L3.

DeletedUser7817

Mr. Darkstar can tell me please if another GE great buliding will be introduce in the future ?
It's possible to be Angkor Wat ?
Thank you !

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm so you did not take out the 8 attempts from the silver relic, that's sad, very
and a 40 % chance of getting a decoration is also not really that great, even its in the first difficult level, but last chest

lets see if you fixed lvl 4, which should not count towards the weekly GE %%%, but i have not much hope :)

DeletedUser7139

Started the 2nd week of new GE and the thrill never ends. Completed 13 encounters and have 14 attempts left!!! Extra attempts everywhere I look - on the map and in the relics!!! Oh joy, I could probably stay up for hours and never run out attempts! I'd lose my job if my customer satisfaction dropped this low, and so should whoever thought up this one!

DeletedUser7779

Started the 2nd week of new GE and the thrill never ends. Completed 13 encounters and have 14 attempts left!!! Extra attempts everywhere I look - on the map and in the relics!!! Oh joy, I could probably stay up for hours and never run out attempts! I'd lose my job if my customer satisfaction dropped this low, and so should whoever thought up this one!

LMAO, here's a workaround: play first 3 lvls of GE on mobile, the extra attempts and all the new stuff (which I'm not impressed by) aren't available on mobile yet ;) At least that's what Im doing unless there's a nice *new* reward i really like - that's when i play on comp.

DeletedUser7958

I'm new on Beta and the forum but I'm playing FoE on 7 worlds, two as a guild founder/leader.
I just wanted to add that it will be almost impossible to motivate new players to participate in the GE if these changes are implemented. For newbies who are still struggling to finish the first GE level and don't have a TOR yet, it will just be a total waste of resources to play the GE for 'prices' like more attempts (which they will not use) or motivation kits (which noone needs anyway).

Achaeus

Marquis
Week 2 of the New GE and like all of the above I am afraid there are too many attempts still being offered. I finished 20 battles and still have 18 attempts left, stopped only to allow my troops time to heal. I am not happy about my relic still giving attempts (2 silver relics for 8 attempts each ... grrrrrr), and hope that will be removed sooner rather than later. I could also take a miss on the motivation kits as I have no use for them, my Guild, Friends and Neighbors aid me sufficiently. I realize that others may not feel the same way, but wasn't that the point of the Tavern, to improve our interaction with our Friends? If possible could we hear the motivation behind the motivation kits? (no pun intended :rolleyes:) . I believe they are simply a work around to the Tavern and as I won 2 in the 20 battles, I can see those gathering dust along with all those attempts I will not use up. It would be good to hear why the attempts were added too ... I personally do not enjoy finishing GE in a day. Waiting for attempts to refill gave me time to heal units, do laundry and feed the family! Finally, I still want my FP's in my inventory not on my FP Bar please.
On the positive side I did win 45 diamonds, 200 goods (from a gold relic) and 12 FPs across the 20 battles, along with supplies, and coins. So for the non-believers out there the 200 goods reward is still there just like DarkStar said it was ;)
So some tweaking still needs to be done. I have been feeding back to my live Guilds what I am winning and how this is playing out, and they are all voicing the same thing about the attempts. I think that will be the biggest obstacle to getting Guildies to participate in live. Some suggestions coming from live are similar to comments here ... Allow us to buy attempts with FP's, goods or Supplies, but don't make them a reward. I won't repeat the actual comment about winning attempts with relics as it was not terribly constructive, but the jest was they were not happy about that.

DeletedUser7917

too many building... got almost all of them in one week... and not enough space for this...

and (not my case but...) what players on app are supposed to do with 24 unattached troops by week?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice that there are FPs to win from the chests and GE tries.
Very nice presents! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Hey all, thank you for all the feedback about both the reward adjustments, difficulty adjustments and 4th difficulty. In some cases it looks like we can improve things by adding more details about certain changes, and in others it looks like we'll be able to use your feedback to improve those changes. Stay tuned for more info next week!
It's now a new week, but what are the new changes? The bonusses of the GE armies
are the same, some more chance for bp's, but so far... what was changed?
The bonusses of GE are still higher than before (makes lower GE levels harder, not better),
the rewards are still upgraded, but now more bp's and less fp's and motivation kits
and attemps...