• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Temple of Relics

BestWarrior

Baronet
The 1st week of Temple was fine, but this 2sd is a disaster. With my temple in lvl 7, i found 5 Relics, all common ones after 46 encounters. 4x2 BPs + 1 flower harbor !!

great prizes no?? it's all very nice when Inno release new features to take our attention and investment on it, but after they change a lot of things without saying nothing and screw up everything...
Why should i have a GB like this in my city in the main world, taking 36 squares and fps to raise it ??

qaccy

Emperor
Why should i have a GB like this in my city in the main world, taking 36 squares and fps to raise it ??

Because you can't get relics at all if you don't have one. ;) Focus on the bad if you'd like, but that doesn't change the fact that there are also relics rewarding large amounts of FP, goods, and even special buildings like WWs and shrines. If you're expecting to see those all the time, then yes, you're going to be disappointed by this GB. You may also be slightly spoiled/entitled since GE is rewarding enough without even having this GB in the first place, but that's just me.

BestWarrior

Baronet
I talk about facts. Comparing last week when i had my Temple in lower levels, i had more relics with better prizes. This week i have the temple a few levels up and i'm almost finishing the GE and just found 5 Relics, all common and from where i received 4x2 BPs and 1 Flower Harbor. It's not difficult to conclude that i had worse results from one week to another. So simple as this:)

DeletedUser5429

Sure, but that's the marvelous world of probabilities.
And their application by Inno, too, one might add.

DeletedUser4256

well after completing my GE this week and compared to the results of last week its seems to me that some downward adjustment has been applied to the % chance of getting relics
Last week without the Temple I got 6 relics (5 common, 1 uncommon), this week with Temple at level 3 I've just got half of them (2 common, 1 uncommon. I guess it has been just a matter of bad luck or having the Temple at a very low level as well.

However what I dont like about this new feature is the new reward introduced on the last chest of level 3: 2 Temple BP (65% chance).
This means that once you have this GB built you will have much chances of getting 2 more Temple BP EVERY WEEK after finishing the hard level 3.
65% chance is too high for such reward in the last chest in my opinion. There are 47 more chests on the way, why put it in the last one?.

Players who really want to build this GB or level it up beyond 10 level will contribute to others who have it, they dont wait to complete all 3 levels to get 2 more BPs of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
No changes have been made to probabilities of getting relics. The percentages are not cumulative, so for example a 12% chance does not mean you're ensured to get a relic after every 8 encounters. It simply means with every encounter you have a 12% chance to get a relic. Ultimately what that translates to is that the amount of relics you get will vary - one week more, one week less, etc.

It's pretty much the same situation as with all probability-based rewards in Forge of Empires, and this here isn't an exception either.

DeletedUser6908

So what are the prizes & percentages in the last chest now? Just recently jumped Ages here and haven't finished GE lately.

DeletedUser4256

So what are the prizes & percentages in the last chest now? Just recently jumped Ages here and haven't finished GE lately.

I dont remember which the other percentages were
maybe someone else could tell us that uploading an screenshot :)

DeletedUser6728

Guys what i've noticed o main servers and probably the same here is whenever new era or when you get to end of era for start of reoccuring quests you seem to gt the good stuff early (lets say rare or uncommon) then it becomes common stuff more often, I think this woudl be the case with this GB as well i recall GE when it started the chest gave more uncommon and rare stuff, now more common, its been a long standing trend IMO

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Guys what i've noticed o main servers and probably the same here is whenever new era or when you get to end of era for start of reoccuring quests you seem to gt the good stuff early (lets say rare or uncommon) then it becomes common stuff more often, I think this woudl be the case with this GB as well i recall GE when it started the chest gave more uncommon and rare stuff, now more common, its been a long standing trend IMO
How did you came to that conclusion? For example GE had very positive comments for its rewards on lvl1, and there have been no changes there. There were comments that the rewards for lvl2 and lvl3 aren't good enough due to the goods cost for unlocking them. There have also not been any changes on those levels, with the exception of adding the Temple or Relics BP reward in some chests now. As to what you 'receive', then that's really very random. I have weeks in GE where I get diamonds or a special building, and of course that will feel more rewarding than some of the other prizes. But those 'good' weeks weren't all in the beginning, they still happen.

Similarly, with Temple of Relics for myself it was the first week that wasn't quite good. A total of 2 common Relics and both of them gave me 2 blueprints. This week I had several relics, even uncommon ones, and I got the 100 FPs that everyone was talking about last week. So I can perfectly understand how opinions may change from one week to the other, but that does not mean any probabilities have changed. Some weeks you'll win better or more items, some weeks common or less items.

DeletedUser

I think this woudl be the case with this GB as well i recall GE when it started the chest gave more uncommon and rare stuff, now more common, its been a long standing trend IMO
it is YOUR trend

randomness has a different trend for everybody
my trend is that I only get common rewards :mad:

but sure sometimes in the future I will get my first uncommon or rare relic

DeletedUser4285

good point cuz putting in few thousand fps in a GB is a pain in the back with 10 fp packs ;)

DeletedUser4130

I wouldn't mind seeing a second bonus for this GB been 1 of each good from IA to your current age to guild treasury. Could increase 1 good every 2 levels and then every 5 levels after level 10. But cant see a second bonus ever been added tho. pity

DeletedUser7454

I agree, it need a second bonus as it has way to large footprint o have only 1.
1 of each good from IA to your current age to guild treasury.
I like this idea but I am not sure is something that Inno will implement. I would be happy with a few goods from the previous era to the treasury.

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm i did 20 fights in the guild expedition, and i have ToR at level 10, and i got not a single relict
maybe tomorrow i get more luck :)

DeletedUser6908

I agree, it need a second bonus as it has way to large footprint o have only 1.

I like this idea but I am not sure is something that Inno will implement. I would be happy with a few goods from the previous era to the treasury.

Yes, one of each from current on down is a bit overpowered but maybe 1/2 the Obs output of previous Age goods could work.