• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future

DeletedUser

which are the quests on arctic? (spend fps/collect coins -supplies)
spend 99 FP
spend 200 FP
collect 1,000,000 coins
collect 900,000 supplies
collect 1,500,000 supplies
gain 10,000 happiness
pay 280,000 coins & supplies
have x of both units (you only get them if you have less and don't know the values because I have Alcatraz and more of them so I don't get those quests anymore)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5746

and whats the different for spend 99 fps and 200??
by supplies too

and coming the 10k hapinnes only one time, or ever?

DeletedUser

and what is the really different?^^
the only difference is the amount you have to do
because you always get random so you don't know what you get

but both gives diamonds once. you only have to do them long enough
after that you get medals

DeletedUser5641

and what are the base values for the coins, supplies and medal rewards?
if you don't want to do the calculation, just post the rewards along with your chateau bonus please :)

DeletedUser

didn't get medals yet
but coins & supplies are the values from the Tomorrow Era :eek:

DeletedUser4285

I got transester gas as a random reward from a recurring quest

So the changes i see about the AFE stuff so far ...

Recon attack gone from 160 to 180 and range from 2 to 4 which on the battlefield is 2 to 3.
the 1 day house's pop is 3900 from 2430 (i think).
gaea statue gives 127 medals at level 1 rather than 73.
There's a mention of requirements for more FPs for techs but not really noticed anything there :p

Have i missed anything out?
what about the 1 day house coins output? has that changed?

podkap1970

Emperor
i think you need to bring a better reason to switch to the new age/era, as you have done yet

the arctic future expedition is harder at the end, but why should i do it ? to get maybe 1 more level in power ? nah
to get the new goods ? but what for ?, for the 3 techs ?
new GB ?, well no
and the 1 day house, Mobile House, is also not worth changing into new era

iam sure you will fix the Recurring Quests until Tuesday, but still no reason to switch

maybe you need the new units in the AA GvG map to beat some special defs, but thats it

and maybe i will switch to the new age, if you bring the 2nd piece of techtree in 6 months :)

DeletedUser5746

i don't think that inno fix the quesbug until tuesday because on weekend they doesn't work and so there is only the monday to fix it...

DeletedUser7473

In my opinion, a GB should give bonuses that all players can use.
Many players are never attacked by their neighbors, let alone plundered, so it would be an even more useless GB for them than one that gives a handful of medals.

The devs have received an approved idea of introducing a GB that shortens your production times. Just like guild level does to Alcatraz at the moment. I really hope it makes it into the game soon.

Every player has the problem of their 24-hour productions moving up in time every day. If there was a GB that would take that down a bit, it would be much easier for all players to put their FoE harvest into their daily routine, because with this idea you can keep your daily harvest on the same hour of every day, instead of it moving up 15-30 minutes every time.

The idea of a duration shortening GB is indeed interesting.

If it really makes it through the selection process then I think the shortening would look something like this:
Lv. 1-10 - ca. 1% less time / GB level => at level 10 that makes a total of 10% decreased time
Lv. 11-60 - ca. 0.2-0.3% / GB level => at level 60 that would end in a total of 20-25% decreased time
Lv. 61- wherever the next break takes place - ca. 0.05-0.1% / GB level.

And I think it would have an absolute upper limit of about 33.3...% that cannot be reached actually.

Actually I would really like that kind of GB, too, but I fear that this kind of duration shortening effect will be judged as being too "powerful" and therefore end up being rejected.

DeletedUser

increase of speed would be smarter than reduce of time
level 1: +1%
level 10: +10%
level 100: +100%
level 200: +200%

and for all who don't know what speed means
if you produce with +100% then you need half the time
+200% and you need one third of the time

And I think it would have an absolute upper limit of about 33.3...% that cannot be reached actually.
level 200 is very hard to reach with exponential formula for needed FP
(that are more than 100,000 FP only for level 200)

and if someone wants 10% of time then he needs level 900
that are a quadrillion billion zillion FP

DeletedUser4285

increase of speed? reduction of time? what's the difference?
if the speed is increased by 100% or the time reduced by 100% then it comes down to half for both :p

@Talh: what happens to goods buildings and anything else that can't be aided like bazaar, mad scientist lab, etc?

DeletedUser

if the speed is increased by 100% or the time reduced by 100% then it comes down to half for both :p
if you reduce the time by 100% the result is zero :eek:

50% time reduce = half
100% time reduce = zero time = instant finished

50% speed increase = 66,67% time
100% speed increase = 50% time
200% speed increase = 33,33% time

DeletedUser4285

not always :p
when they say 100% off on something they mean half. They never do mean zero lol but they still use 100% cuz it sounds good :p
It's the thing of reverse and just the way people like to put it at times ;)

Anyhow faster or not won't matter much cuz the goods buildings won't exactly work out well depending on how quickly the goods are produced.
If it is at 24 hours then at 10% that would be 144 minutes less which is 21 hours and 36 minutes for the production to finish. Tricky thing if it is done early in the morning.