• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Arctic Future

DeletedUser4285

In my opinion, a GB should give bonuses that all players can use.
Many players are never attacked by their neighbors, let alone plundered, so it would be an even more useless GB for them than one that gives a handful of medals.

The devs have received an approved idea of introducing a GB that shortens your production times. Just like guild level does to Alcatraz at the moment. I really hope it makes it into the game soon.

Every player has the problem of their 24-hour productions moving up in time every day. If there was a GB that would take that down a bit, it would be much easier for all players to put their FoE harvest into their daily routine, because with this idea you can keep your daily harvest on the same hour of every day, instead of it moving up 15-30 minutes every time.

sounds like a nice idea.
does it also include goods buildings? if it does then it would be tricky if it comes down to 20 hours or something.

DeletedUser4446

I'm not the one deciding this, but it could include everything that has a timer.
Up to the 24-hour cool-down period for motivating or attacking neighbors, which has the same irritating consequences.

It would be a % reduction on all productions, whether it be goods, residential buildings, or GBs.

The beauty of it being a great building is, you can level it up to the point that fits your daily routine best.

Do you need a 30 minute reduction to keep your daily routine intact?
Or are you one of those that will pump it up sky high to get that 6 hour reduction to lift your harvest over the night, to get in 5 harvests in 4 days.

Choose your own GB level, and the choice is yours. You're in full control.

DeletedUser4285

Well if we end up with a GB like that then I want there to be an item that allows downgrade of GBs by a level or two :p . The item can be event only too.
Also the GB reducing everything a little that has a timer does sound nice when it comes to GBs, wells, motivated buildings such as coin stuff, supplies stuff and especially SoKs but won't be so good for bazaars, the lab and goods buildings, unless of course they too can be motivated for the sake of protection. :p

DeletedUser4446

Untill the 2 from your neighborhood you´ve harassed the most conspires and levels your GB 2-3 times to screw up your daily routine :D

Invest a hundred+ FP to make you finish your productions 15 minutes faster? So they have a little longer return plunder window?
Not very likely, but I'm sure you can deal with that :p
I'd send them a thank you note.

DeletedUser2752

Going back to the unit talk, I have to agree about the recon raiders. It should have a bonus against tanks and artillery, but:
1) Against a hover tank, since it has stealth, I must take some retaliation damage, and the defense of the raider is very poor, which means that not only will I take a lot of damage from being attack, I still take a lot of damage just from attacking them!
2) The issue isn't as much of attacking Rail Guns, more of trying to get to the Rail Guns in the first place. All the other enemy types will kill the recons before I can reach them. And even against 8 Rails, I'd much rather pick combat drones (since I can actually attack on the first round) or drone swarms (their defense actually does stand up to them and I can attack with some on the first round)

Last edited by a moderator:

urine luck

Baronet
i think one of the first arctic units released should give att bonus. i dont want to continue having my alcatraz make fe tanks just because i need the bonus from them.

DeletedUser5097

Going back to the unit talk, I have to agree about the recon raiders. It should have a bonus against tanks and artillery, but:
1) Against a hover tank, since it has stealth, I must take some retaliation damage, and the defense of the raider is very poor, which means that not only will I take a lot of damage from being attack, I still take a lot of damage just from attacking them!
2) The issue isn't as much of attacking Rail Guns, more of trying to get to the Rail Guns in the first place. All the other enemy types will kill the recons before I can reach them. And even against 8 Rails, I'd much rather go pick combat drones (since I can actually attack on the first round) or drone swarms (their defense actually does stand up to them and I can attack with some on the first round)
The Recon Raider can be useful. It need blast bonus vs stealth units, more movement points and also a bigger attack range. The biggest problem with attacking a railgun is the following: the unit must be able to attack it in the first turn. The combat drone is capable of doing this; it has flight allowing it a movement range of 30 and an attack range of 8. This benefit allows the combat drone to attack a railgun in the first turn and thus is very useful. The Racon Raider need to get this benefits: blast, more movement points and a bigger attack range.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

Is there any progress on the GvG map frozen?
Maps can be accessed but the shields are not removed anymore after the recalculation.
This causes of course a severe imbalance...

DeletedUser

changelog today
Based on Beta feedback some modifications have been done to the Arctic Future (tech tree costs have been modified ...
research now need 270 FP more :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7483

Hi
Did I understood properly ?
GvG in Artic 'new map' would require medals , not ressources ?
Kidding ?
Atomium, Observ, ... Arch would have been pushed for no longer ROI ... ?
Two words are emerging : 'INSANE' & "DISRESPECTFUL'

If it's true ... not only I leave the game straight on(all servers), but, first of all, I'll 'dissolve my Guilds all around ...
I'd bet that numbers of my co-guilders will also run away... This would simply be Basic justice & payback to Inno
I'll wish good time to remainers with such 'development guidelines !!!! ....
:-(((

DeletedUser

Arch would have been pushed for no longer ROI ... ?
ten (or hundred) thousands of FP are enough ROI for the Arc

nobody pushed his Arc to level 80 because of the goods :rolleyes:

even if they would remove the goods from the Arc the people would push it still in record time to level 80

Tanmay11

Regent
how much cost the pay coins and supplies quest?
280k coins/280k supplies
img

DeletedUser

because the time plan doesn't care about bugs :p
a few month ago someone decided the Arctic Future goes live on May 24th
and if the quests gives the Tomorrow Era rewards (coin and supply rewards are also too low) then bad luck for the players

btw the quests are terrible and only forces to abort more
spend 99 FP or 200 FP: why should we do the 200 when we can do 2 times the 99 ?
collect 900k or 1500k supplies: same. all player will abort the 1500k quest and do the 900k quests only

oh wait: they are good for diamond grinders :D
do the bigger ones until they gave the diamonds
because many of us know all quests give diamonds once if you do them long enough

DeletedUser5746

why 99 fp OR 200 fp?
and why 900k or 1500k?
which are the quests on arctic? (spend fps/collect coins -supplies)