• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What does FoE plan after 50th level?

conqueror9

Regent
We thought about it. When people start floating between guilds this reduce our main guild forces and possibilities to fight as there is well trained experienced team of old guild members and it is not interesting to reduce main guild fighting force.

PS. Selling guild is not an option as this was not a goal and we have enough resources (including financial) if we managed to push the guild with HoF's to 50th lvl. :)

??
do not understand...
it is same team ....
all your main guild member go to sister guild which has lower guild level
all your sister guild member go to main guild which is at guild level 50

then ..
1 of possible action
starting taking your GvG sector from original main guild
so u are moving guild power ...etc

if you feel boring
some lower level can hire your guild member to help them to grow in guild level...

there are many ways that you can play while waiting for game develper to raise maximum guild level to infinite level
they game developer offer solution
you cab go back to your original main guild to....

OSX MAC

Steward
We do not use the practice of sister guilds. We are on our own and do not need any sisters or other "academies" )) of course we have allies but we prefer to keep our fighters in our guild and do not appreciate when someone leave the guild even temporary. Only one and main guild and only one team for that reason..

OSX MAC

Steward
conqueror9 said:
some lower level can hire your guild member to help them to grow in guild level...

http://zz.forgeofempires.com/page/the_game/rules/

Rules said:
- It is forbidden to offer in-game content, Diamonds or money as a reward for attacks on other players, or to ask for payment in return for attacks. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any negative actions against other players.

It might be dangerous as we have a lot of enemies around us. :)

DeletedUser

??
do not understand...
it is same team ....
all your main guild member go to sister guild which has lower guild level
all your sister guild member go to main guild which is at guild level 50

then ..
1 of possible action
starting taking your GvG sector from original main guild
so u are moving guild power ...etc

if you feel boring

there are many ways that you can play while waiting for game develper to raise maximum guild level to infinite level
they game developer offer solution
you cab go back to your original main guild to....
one team :confused:
maybe you switch all your GBs with a low player because you are in the same team

I don't see any reason why a player in a level 50 guild should go to a lower guild
because he doesn't want the daily 6 FP he gets and prefer getting 1 or 2 instead

OSX MAC

Steward
I don't see any reason why a player in a level 50 guild should go to a lower guild
because he doesn't want the daily 6 FP he gets and prefer getting 1 or 2 instead

Sure ) why should we refuse from 26% bonus of healing speed also? All previous effort gone for nothing? Its ridiculous and strange to make downshifting thus as proposed )))

conqueror9

Regent
becos you reach ultimate milestone...26% bonus...etc

your can test your ability to re-run to see ..how long u can achieve another guild level 50

of course, u can always stay where u are and enjoy benfits and refuse any more challenge

DeletedUser

thats why you sell your level 10 GB and rebuild them :rolleyes:
to have more challenge and test your ability to re-run

the other players simply wants the challenge to reach level 100 :p

the ultimate milestone would be level one million with 99,9% bonus :rolleyes:

of course, u can always stay where u are
actually this topic is because players don't want to stay where they are :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

OSX MAC

Steward
your can test your ability to re-run to see ..how long u can achieve another guild level 50
of course, u can always stay where u are and enjoy benfits and refuse any more challenge

Here on beta I was kindly invited by Romanian friends of mine and can also help another guild to achieve level 50 ))

At home on Russian server I play not only at *.ru3 (the server of our 50th level guild) and also at *.ru4 (another server to play other tactics and we are at 37th level there). So I think there are a lot of other places to try other tactics but the main reasons of this topic start were:

1) to discover possibilities to continue pushing the guild after 50th
2) to get the answer about possible date of this 50+ unlock
3) to understand what can we do in case we get negative or no answer on p1. and p2. to destroy all HoF's and to purchase for example lots of SoK's instead to push our GB's faster...

Actually it is very simple for devs either to answer points 1+2 or to decline this. Any answer is better than ignoring...

DeletedUser

I am not ignoring, but I still have not received any definite response on this subject. I will keep trying though.

OSX MAC

Steward
I am not ignoring, but I still have not received any definite response on this subject. I will keep trying though.

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'
Plannin' and dreamin' each night :) ;)
[video=youtube_share;gAdTsAKvVTU]http://youtu.be/gAdTsAKvVTU[/video]

DeletedUser4869

I have wondered the same. recently asked my guilg that question to see if anyone had an answer. Would expect that it won't long and we will be wondering what to do after 50 is reached. Currently at 47( i think) goes up a lot every day. Next closest guild is at least 4 levels behind us. Would be a shame if we are required to let them catch up.

DeletedUser4911

same question here-my guild is at level 49-we need any kind of information??

DeletedUser4911

like with the g.b's..
u know...inno loves the ''infinite'' solution thing...:p

DeletedUser5800

The OP raised the question on the 16th of March and it is now 1st July and still no response from Innogames.

Seems an awful way to treat those that obviously put the most effort into the game. I'm assuming that the Mod team have been trying to get a response but are being duly ignored as well otherwise we would have had an answer by now.

Lionhead

Baronet
So, 5 months and still nothing on this issue??

I´ve heard a rumour, that the top guild on my main server, will grant freedom to their entire kingdom, and start over when they reach level 50 (currently at level 49). Can´t really blame them, as the level 50 limit kills the purpose of holding on to hexes. I can see them do this to avoid boredom.
However, this could be used to spoil other guilds efforts to gain hexes and getting up there in guild level themselves, by targeting certain guilds at low cost and with no regards to their own progress, as there´s no progress to be made.

Is this what Inno think GvG is about? After almost 2 years of trying to gain as many hexes as possible (for most guild, at least), to now as more and more reaches level 50 it will be big spoiler-guilds herrassing eachother and semi-strong guilds who in the past have had run-in´s with these bigger guilds?

So, please add more guild levels.