• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Wonder if for observatory's support pool and guild's level support pool will be swapped out for another guild feature buff. Like giving X%:att_def_attacker_defender_gbg: or X%:att_def_attacker_defender_ge:. As both boosts would still support the guild's potential performance.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Good news everyone! More raids stuff info. All of these relate to the 'settlement' part of guild raids. These show new happiness moods and predicted iron age goods buildings.

guild_raids_mood_mask_enthusiastic-5d2a5f1c3.png

enthusiastic
guild_raids_mood_mask_happy-82ce61fb0.png

happy
guild_raids_mood_mask_content-f941a576e.png

content
guild_raids_mood_mask_neutral-9ab3eb914.png

neutral
guild_raids_mood_mask_unhappy-afda16be6.png

unhappy
guild_raids_mood_mask_unruly-6d94910ed.png

unruly
guild_raids_mood_mask_rebelling-f425ed67d.png

rebelling

guild_raids_itembar_goods_selection_image-7924e4d38.png

guild_raids_itembar_goods_selection_image

guild_raids_image_ebony_woodworks-5b07cb574.png

guild_raids_image_ebony_woodworks
guild_raids_image_iron_foundry-b4eb793da.png

iron_foundry
guild_raids_image_jewelry_manufacturer-21551ee5a.png

jewelry_manufacturer
guild_raids_image_limestone_mason-6ea1e0991.png

limestone_mason
guild_raids_image_waving_mill-c8f905eae.png

waving_mill

Please, do not believe everything you randomly find on the internet.

Wonder if for observatory's support pool and guild's level support pool will be swapped out for another guild feature buff. Like giving X%:att_def_attacker_defender_gbg: or X%:att_def_attacker_defender_ge:. As both boosts would still support the guild's potential performance.
I can imagine that this boost will protect the guild treasury in the future if the guild can be attacked directly and goods can be stolen
Alternatively, I can imagine that there will be new, great buildings for this in the future

angelgail

Baronet
I can imagine that this boost will protect the guild treasury in the future if the guild can be attacked directly and goods can be stolen
Alternatively, I can imagine that there will be new, great buildings for this in the future
hope it dont go like that tryed games that worked that way an did not like them

Good news everyone! More raids stuff info. All of these relate to the 'settlement' part of guild raids. These show new happiness moods and predicted iron age goods buildings.

guild_raids_mood_mask_enthusiastic-5d2a5f1c3.png

enthusiastic
guild_raids_mood_mask_happy-82ce61fb0.png

happy
guild_raids_mood_mask_content-f941a576e.png

content
guild_raids_mood_mask_neutral-9ab3eb914.png

neutral
guild_raids_mood_mask_unhappy-afda16be6.png

unhappy
guild_raids_mood_mask_unruly-6d94910ed.png

unruly
guild_raids_mood_mask_rebelling-f425ed67d.png

rebelling
:unhappy: I love the rebelling face LOL. But I don't like how many emojis there are - how about the same as the city with only three. KEEP IT SIMPLE !

Thanks Nova, your contributions are always greatly valued.
Those reward buildings look amazing. That enhanced Colossus is beautiful. The Zeuslike god on its throne is also incredible. The other magic buildings are good as well. I wonder what kind of buffs they will give.
Like I predicted there is an oracle-like building. That will be the portal to the GR map. I see there is a locked/unlocked version. I assume the magic portal will override the statute when GR is active and the statute will appear when GR is not running.

The release of the buildings convinces me that GR is coming soon because they were the last missing pieces.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
Raids seems to come pretty soon with almost all game files nearly posted, so does GvG goes.

imagine_2023-11-08_215328953.jpg

Last edited: