• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Gedrog

Squire
Sorry, but why are the stats in the announcement wrong? Again, I said I can't quite follow you, which is why I am asking the questions I do.
OK I will go slow

• 238 to 14811 Population
  • +26% to +29% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +5% to +8% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +29% to +32% Attack for Defending Army
  • +9% to +12% Attack for Defending Army in Guild Expeditions
If you read the above properly it suggest 2 types of attack for attacking army and two types of attack for defending army

With Tourney , Victory tower, and lost temple Giving two types of Attack and defence for GE and GBG and Guild Raids about to arrive you have to ask are we going to start getting buildings that differentiate between activities

Attachments

• Confusing.jpg
    Confusing.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 6

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
are we going to start getting buildings that differentiate between activities
Yes, as you can see by the stats provided.
The building provides a general attack for attacking and defending army boost, as well as an attack for attacking and defending army boost for gbg and ge on top.

Gedrog

Squire
Yes, as you can see by the stats provided.
The building provides a general attack for attacking and defending army boost, as well as an attack for attacking and defending army boost for gbg and ge on top.
So not as per your original response

THrowing this game to the shredder it is getting Silly

Gedrog

Squire
What silly about it? Are you new to the game or what? There are 2 types of military boost: defensive and offensive. Each type gets different numbers or you prefer just not to provide any info in order to prevent confusing you?
Not long now then they will split GE/GBG/Raids Attack/Defence boosts in a desperate bid to get the spenders to spend more money

Kronan

Viceroy
Original Ketebo and Teds made 1+2(*) = 3 frags of a nutcracker, need 200 frags to make a nutcracker guardhouse
Upgrades to Ketebo and Ted's for 2023 make 2 frags / day, but then only need 100 frags to make a new 2023 guardhouse?

They're not compatible? Are we going to dead-end progress on the old 200 frag products if we upgrade the Ketebo or Ted's in mid cycle of assembly?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Upgrades to Ketebo and Ted's for 2023 make 2 frags / day
It produces 3 fragments actually :)

They're not compatible?
No, but this means you should wait until you get a full guardhouse until you upgrade it, if you don't want leftover fragments. (At least if you have more than 100 already, otherwise it is just better to upgrade it and collect the selection kits.)

Kronan

Viceroy
So the 2023 Teds and Ketebo upgraded buildings ALSO do 1+2(*) = 3 nutcracker frags, but they make a nutcracker (level 1, but 2nd generation) from only 100 frags vs 200 :)

2022 Ted's / Ketebo make 1+2(*) frags, for a level 1, generation 1 Nutcrackers using 200 frags
2023 Ted II / Ketebo II make 1+2(*) frags, for a level 1, generation 2 Nutcracker using 100 frags.

Either of these types of nutcracker buildings can be upgraded to Level 2.

Gotcha :) Thank you Juber.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Actually, I don't think you got it :oops:
The old final levels produce 3 fragments of the Nutcracker Guardhouse. You need 200 fragments for that one.
The now golden levels produce 3 fragments of a Selection Kit, which includes the normal Nutcracker and an Upgrade Kit. You only need 100 fragments for this Selection Kit.
This means when you already collected more than 100 fragments for the normal Nutcracker, then you should not upgrade your building just yet, if you don't want to end up with fragments you can't use. If you have less then 100, then it is worth it upgrading already, cause you only need 100 for the selection kit, meaning you need to wait less for the next one.

CrashBoom

Legend
great thanks for reducing the needed nutcracker fragments from 200 to 100 :D

Actually, I don't think you got it :oops:
The old final levels produce 3 fragments of the Nutcracker Guardhouse. You need 200 fragments for that one.
The now golden levels produce 3 fragments of a Selection Kit, which includes the normal Nutcracker and an Upgrade Kit. You only need 100 fragments for this Selection Kit.
This means when you already collected more than 100 fragments for the normal Nutcracker, then you should not upgrade your building just yet, if you don't want to end up with fragments you can't use. If you have less then 100, then it is worth it upgrading already, cause you only need 100 for the selection kit, meaning you need to wait less for the next one.
most likey we only get one golden upgrade for free

so my strategy is simple and I don't end with a not completed normal nutcracker
one golden choc and another normal choc

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
great thanks for reducing the needed nutcracker fragments from 200 to 100 :D

most likey we only get one golden upgrade for free

so my strategy is simple and I don't end with a not completed normal nutcracker
one golden choc and another normal choc
I'm not sure 1 for free is a given (it doesn't list grand prizes as a source). But 2 for relatively few diamonds might be plausible if enough to finish the calendar is also enough to finish in silver.

CrashBoom

Legend
I do have something to say...*raises hand*

index.php

yes what is that 0/1 for ?

and where can I find the league ?
I don't see it on that picture

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
yes what is that 0/1 for ?

and where can I find the league ?
I don't see it on that picture

Emberguard

Emperor

Or better yet (assuming we can get the Ketebo as a Daily Special), keep the old one and build another as the Golden Ketebo. Then you have both buildings producing simultaneously ;) The old one can cover Lvl 1's while the new one covers the Upgrades until such a point as the new one overtaking the old in speed

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Having an event building with GBG or GE-oriented attack or defensive boost just doesn't sit well. Just make it a raw boost that works for all. It's like an empty extra is being added to make the building seem worth more.
Really the selling point of this one is the 12 troops. It's like a better Vibrant Sunflower Press (which is bigger and only makes 8). Otherwise, even including the localized attack/defense bonuses, it's just not that impressive.

Unfortunately, at best I've been treating Vibrant Sunflower Press as temporary anyways (some worlds I didn't even build it). Not because it did what it did particularly poorly (which this new building is an upgrade on), but because I didn't consider "makes troops" enough of an upside compared to buildings that were more all-round at doing things I value more than troops - it's not something I'm willing to sacrifice much for.

But that's ok - I don't really believe every building has to be one I want. Kinda crossing my fingers that there's an easy way to pull out the golden upgrade for the chocolate factory without playing the event so I could have a month off :) Golden Chocolate factory and associated nutcracker upgrade is definitely the selling point of the event for me.