• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion The Decline of InnoGames

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No, Inno please, remove attrition to zero on hundreds/thousands of fights!!!
Just remove attrition and other guilds entirely. Pls create a private server GbG for ourselves and allied guilds. So, we can swap without disturbance of those annoying other 6 guilds on the sidelines from time to time trying to intervene in our farm. Also pls remove attrition entirely. Those SC/WT must be rebuild from time to time. Also add that every fight/neg. gives us rewards

i am so amused how ppl complain about ppl doing 1000-2000 fights a day.
Whats your problem with this? Its your problem that WE HAVE TIME FOR THAT? That we collect such "freaks" and "weirdos" to stay online all day? We are plaing foe in home, we are playing it in job, we are playing it in traffic jam. Everywhere, just becuase we want to play it.

And your only problem is - they are doing to much, we cant do so much so they need to slow down. Its like you would allow players to pass in fottbal match max 10 times, and shoot, instead of passing 100 times so both team would have 50% of time, not 40-60 or 30-70 as it happens often.

its so sick "justice" i have 15 minute sa dya so i want to be able to do fight, oh and you are staing all day and because yo uare so active - i cant play so lets make a rule to disable your play after 1 hr so other can play....

You get as much as you put time in it. Go for even one season to top guilds. See on your own eyes those "bots" see how many ppl come on each sector, write massage to them, see that they always reply so it is not bot. And see how it is to collect bunch of freaks together, and how this game can be played when in one time you have 20-40 ppl online. Have been in many guilds, have been going for "holdiay" to smaller guild, not so time conusming and the difference between members attitude and activity is enormous.

If someone have only be in small guild, not centered about winning GB or GvG, you will always be surprised by the sector going so fast. After one session, you will see how many players are really coming for one stupid sector.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Grzechu Junior its more interesting how many got upset when SC/WT didn't allow to bypass the challenge attrition poses. Yet they've gone out of their way to claim that stacking mil. buff bottles is bypassing the complexity of GE1-4/cmap/PvP tower/NB fights. Quite more interesting how much they're contradicting each other. Yet the one bypasses something completely while the other doesn't, one is consumable and eventually runs out, the other is semi-permanent bypass. I just reacted on @DEADP00L 's sarcastic reaction with more sarcasm. It was just an harmless joke.
Just for the record, I don't care how much addicted someone else is. As you've described it appears a destructive addition that can get someone killed on the road or fired. I can't feel envy for those, only sorrow at most.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
i am so amused how ppl complain about ppl doing 1000-2000 fights a day.
Whats your problem with this?
I don't care if some do 1,000 or even 10,000 fights a day, but we mustn't hide our face, it's to the detriment of others.
And I'm not talking about other members of their guild, but about other guilds who want to play and who are blocked because they don't have the level.
I won't be shocked if zero attrition continues provided guilds are matched according to their "level" and not like currently where 2 guilds are having fun while 6 are watching.
As long as Inno does not review his way of grouping guilds according to their real capacities, I will remain against this abuse of combat.

I don't know how it is on your Polish servers, but on the DE, NO and FR servers I was part of, there were per modne at least 8 guilds stronger than the rest and yet they never been confronted with 8 at the same time between them. There are always 2 to 3 and the rest of guilds punished for being too strong in Platinum or Light Diamond but clearly too weak in 1000 LP.

This is not a complaint on my part, just an observation.
But if you do not understand that 2 guilds sharing the map with 1,000 to 10,000 fights per day for some of their players is that automatically it is to the detriment of the other guilds who therefore have the right to express their dissatisfaction.

guilds who want to play and who are blocked because they don't have the level.
so maybe change guild?

GB is build on activity. Only on this. You have more active ppl - you can play on high level. Winning GB depends on how many players can make hight attrition. But it is not the case.

You can start your journey, and make a lot fights. All depends on guild. Guild must be focused 100% on GB. You cant play this game casualy or be in casual guild and expect ability to play GB.... You can do max 100 fights on beach and thats all.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
so maybe change guild?
Except that a guild is not just about earning a lot of FP in GbG!

GB is build on activity. Only on this.
Exactly that is false!
I have never seen on any world of any server the 8 best guilds in GbG being confronted with each other!

Just as guilds who know perfectly well that they don't have the 1,000 LP league level have no way of avoiding finding themselves there because the LP mode is completely outdated!
If, in addition to LP, the number of encounters made previously were taken into account during groupings, this would penalize significantly fewer guilds.

But I'm not trying to try to convince you, I'm aware that it will be impossible to remove a lollipop from a kid after giving it to him. No baby can understand that you have to go easy on the pacifier if you want it to last, he only sees the present moment.

You are so blinded by your gluttony that you don't even understand that the 3 lowest leagues (Copper, Silver and Gold) are totally under-exploited precisely because of this single parameter, the LPs!!!

You don't even want to understand, given your advice to change guilds, the difference between a good fighter pushing his exploitation to 120 in a small guild will always be less rewarded than the small profiteer within a professional guild without ever exceeding the 20 of attrition. Where is the logic of the reward proportional to the difficulty encountered?

I would have liked so much that Inno left the camps as it came back but that the individual gains only exist from 80 of attrition (no gain before) and that the number of fights no longer impact the ranking . We would see much less abuse and much less profiteering.

I have never seen on any world of any server the 8 best guilds in GbG being confronted with each other!
well cuz only 3, max 4 stronmg guild are enough on map.
8 guilds are too much (on every level)

And well, o nevery server you have 4-5 at max strong guilds in GB. Playing all time together is boring nevertheless the level.
and it would be boring to play every session top guilds. Few session - yes, but after few months it would be meaningless and boring.
encoutering them randomly, not knowing what the enemies will be at the begining is really good
You don't even want to understand, given your advice to change guilds, the difference between a good fighter pushing his exploitation to 120 in a small guild will always be less rewarded than the small profiteer within a professional guild without ever exceeding the 20 of attrition. Where is the logic of the reward proportional to the difficulty encountered?
well you need - ACTIVE GUILD, and than you can play all day.
The time of EVERY member in Guild matters. Not fee w players, but at least 40-50.

Its like playing football match in 3-4 players instead of 11. Or using in Foe fight 1-2 units instead of 8.

The point you are right - league system is bad.

Bad you all forget one problem. Lack of stron guild.

The differene between top, and "middle" level is outrageous. 5-6 guild are top of the top, playing their life in FOE. 10-20 are casual guilds, just playing game
rest are "WC players"

So the only way to let the "middle" once play at their level is to put the 6 strongest guild all time together
impossible and boring. For both of the groups.

Limiting fights will also not help, cuz still we will have 80 players willing to do all fights a day. And you will have 40-50 players in small guild, loging rarely, not willing to do all fights.

The problem with GB is simple - lack of active - REALLY active players.

For many of you, spending hours a day, playing in job, playing in traffic jam, playing all day at home is sad, stupid, meaningless etc. Your right to think so. But you cant demand us to stop playing. Or saying we are playing too much so you cant compete.
But there are players like me.

And there is no solution to solve the problem that "casual" guilds have no chance in fighting the strongest.
The only way is that small guild will change itself - gather memeber on certain hour, and fight sector in 30-40 ppl, as top does. But you dont want to - for foe is "just a game" and you will no organise day for game.
We will organise day for game. This is the most important difference.
You cant balance it. We put 80% of day for game, you probably 10%.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
And well, o nevery server you have 4-5 at max strong guilds in GB. Playing all time together is boring nevertheless the level.
and it would be boring to play every session top guilds. Few session - yes, but after few months it would be meaningless and boring.
encoutering them randomly, not knowing what the enemies will be at the begining is really good
So to prevent 8 guilds from getting bored, you think it's better to keep the current system where 2 guilds are having fun while 6 are bored as spectators, all multiplied by 4 CBG (to please the best 8 guilds of each world).
Beautiful spirit very selfish !!!

The point you are right - league system is bad.

Bad you all forget one problem. Lack of stron guild.
Because now that the top 200 players have regrouped from the start in 8 guilds and these same guilds have driven a wedge with their abuse of earnings for years of GbG, you wonder there aren't more strong guilds?
Is it irony on your part or a lack of discernment?

just playing game
rest are "WC players"
Your lack of respect for the players shows that you cannot be representative of a majority of players.
Your insults and this discrimination are proof that GbG is now against the spirit of a game.

The problem with GB is simple - lack of active - REALLY active players.
And by your show of respect, you can never change that fact. I don't speak for the others, I just notice on my live world that more and more players who made 5,000 fights per GbG often don't even make 500 so they are disgusted with the greed of a hundred players per world .
Here again you will find excuses not to understand that the gain of a hundred players cannot be more important than the simple pleasures of playing for thousands of others.

For many of you, spending hours a day, playing in job, playing in traffic jam, playing all day at home is sad, stupid, meaningless etc. Your right to think so. But you cant demand us to stop playing. Or saying we are playing too much so you cant compete.
But there are players like me.
Instead of jalmousing the playing time of some or not understanding that a game is intended to relax and not to take the lead, do not you think that the two styles of play can coexist?
We come back to what many say, do not mix these 2 groups in the same GbG, but there you will still answer that it would be boring for you!

So to prevent 8 guilds from getting bored, you think it's better to keep the current system where 2 guilds are having fun while 6 are bored as spectators, all multiplied by 4 CBG (to please the best 8 guilds of each world).
Beautiful spirit very selfish !!!
no i prefer to put max 4 guild on GB. You clearly cant read.
4 guilds are max for GB in one session.
Because now that the top 200 players have regrouped from the start in 8 guilds and these same guilds have driven a wedge with their abuse of earnings for years of GbG, you wonder there aren't more strong guilds?
Is it irony on your part or a lack of discernment?
no, its lack of acktive playaer. In such game as FOE there should be 100 000 active players per server. Not 500. Its sad. Too many worlds, there should connect worlds so there is max 2-3 for each country. Every server has lack of active players - acitve i mean really active.
Your lack of respect for the players shows that you cannot be representative of a majority of players.
it is not lack of respect. You can play game as you want, but if dont spend at least 50% a day in game, you cant expect to achieve anything. Thats the point.

This game has no difference in any other E-sport games. You want achive something? play all day.
Here again you will find excuses not to understand that the gain of a hundred players cannot be more important than the simple pleasures of playing for thousands of others.
well, and thats the another point.
So we have like 1000 active player for server at max. And we have 5000 maybe 10000 other players "just playing" OR maybe a 100 000. Doesnt matter.
And you think the balance should be for those casuals? Really?

Every sport, every game, every activity in real life is balance for the top. Each rule in sport is put because of top.
Instead of jalmousing the playing time of some or not understanding that a game is intended to relax and not to take the lead
And it is only your version. For me it is not just a game. It is for relax, but winning relaxes me. Siting on discord with other players for hours relax me.
Sory, its not our problem we play this game so much.

Feodor

Farmer
it is not lack of respect. You can play game as you want, but if dont spend at least 50% a day in game, you cant expect to achieve anything. Thats the point.

This game has no difference in any other E-sport games. You want achive something? play all day.
That's crazy, how do you want to have hundred of thousand player in that case ? It's a game, not a life. I play maybe 2-3 hours a day, sometimes less, sometimes more, but except if you have nothing else in your life, 12 hours a day is insane.
You say you ply while you work, so maybe you're Inno developper, otherway, I hope you have a nice office to hide and nothing else to do.

You say you ply while you work, so maybe you're Inno developper, otherway, I hope you have a nice office to hide and nothing else to do.
work in office, no problem in alt-tab, click sector, in 20-30 ppl its like 20-30 seconds and go back to work.

Other friends in other job are planning toilet breaks and play form toilet when races with enemy are incoming.
That's crazy, how do you want to have hundred of thousand player in that case ?
so how other games works? There are many players. Just division between countries is the biggest problem.
If they connect whole europe in few servers it would be perfect... Every region can have many langugages that you choose in settings (it is not a big problem) and here you are. Tones of active guilds and players to fight.

Hard disagree. Achieving less is not the same thing as achieving nothing.
but you can achive just hitting beach etc.
i cant play like you guys, just few minutes, coming online when i want. I need pressure, i need stats, i need winning. for me every other gamplay is "nothing" cuz it is not giving 100% of me. So if i dont put full me i dont do anything.

But you are not doing nothing. You are doing far less therefore far less you get.

"nothing" was indeed bad word.

Emberguard

Emperor
i cant play like you guys, just few minutes, coming online when i want. I need pressure, i need stats, i need winning. for me every other gamplay is "nothing" cuz it is not giving 100% of me. So if i dont put full me i dont do anything.
If that's what you need to feel like you've accomplished something, fair enough. I can understand wanting that.

For me if I truly felt I needed 50% of my time per day to achieve something then there would be no point in playing. Waiting on a sector to unlock simply isn't compatible with my line of work unless I'm on vacation.

So it's a choice between adjust expectations, or quit

For me if I truly felt I needed 50% of my time per day to achieve something then there would be no point in playing. Waiting on a sector to unlock simply isn't compatible with my line of work unless I'm on vacation.

So it's a choice between adjust expectations, or quit
indeed it is.
And the problem is that your style of play cant accept ours.
Its big conflict but i dont understand. Take for example Lol, CS, Fifa, Casual players never complain there that they cant achieve top w/o spending all day, etc.
Game is game, no matter if this is mobile game. From 2000s, games on phone were just for fun, no internet, simple singleplayer game to kill time on bus stop, etc. But this changed. Mobile games are not just to kill "free" time. Its 100% game as every other game played on PC and the same as normal sport.

and this game allow you to achive everything but in longer times. GB is not for you. IG didnt predict how much freaks as me is in game. In fact maybe they didnt thought about it all. The fact you are placed with us in diamond - is bad. Its pointless. We have 0 fun when there are 7 guilds like you. You have no fun.

Decreas number of guilds in map. 2-4 max. 3-4 torunament diamonds, rest platinum etc. It would be perfect.
We wouldn play with the same guild every session. You would play on your level, with more or less oponents on the same lvl.

They could also give a checkbox after session in plat "do you want to join to diamond or you resign and you stay in platinum" It would fix a lot of problems.

and we really want fight in top. The thing you all see chesboards is sad. Really sad. After readinf forums i came to conclusion that my server is unique.
Almost every top guild hate each other. we have 6 stron GB guilds. Allies are in fact in pairs. We have many wars 2vs1 1 vs1 2 vs 2. It happens.
But i know, it come just becasue we hate each other. There is no point in what we do. I understand other servers that just exchange sector to earn FP. And this also must change. The reason to fight - must apear. But the real reason. Not from hatred. As in GvG - reason to play it - ranking.

Recucring quest with fights are dumb and stupid, Points should be given only after completeing task fully. Not for empty fight. In GB regardless if you are doing it for yourself, FP, Goods, Diamonds, you do it for some purpose. Reccuring? only for ranking poitns which should be REWARDED for playing gamemodes. Not for empty fights.
You don't have to use reccuring quest.
if in rc empty fights should not count, what about the fights in gbg, when you not get the sector? you get the fighting score and the benefits.

You don't have to use reccuring quest.
if in rc empty fights should not count, what about the fights in gbg, when you not get the sector? you get the fighting score and the benefits.
in fact i dont get the idea of ranking points through fights. I would take this points entirely.
in GB you are fighting for chance of taking sectors, so it is something. But still i dont get the idea, why fights in Jupiter are worth more than in iron age. Fight is fight.

Emberguard

Emperor
and this game allow you to achive everything but in longer times. GB is not for you. IG didnt predict how much freaks as me is in game. In fact maybe they didnt thought about it all. The fact you are placed with us in diamond - is bad. Its pointless. We have 0 fun when there are 7 guilds like you. You have no fun.
I find it hard to believe they didn't see that coming to some degree. InnoGames had already tried it out in GvG prior to GBG. It didn't work in GvG for the same reasons it doesn't work in GBG, therefore they reverted GvG back to a single reset and created GBG around the clock

It's a shame the game has to use established Guilds and Guild Treasuries for Guild Battlegrounds.

If the game created temporary Guilds for the duration of the season, then they could group players based on a more individual performance basis. Who knows if anyone would actually be willing to work with each other or if they'd be too busy infighting, but it would give more flexibility for putting either equally active players all on the same map or a fairly even mix in each Guild of hyper and semi active players

But still i dont get the idea, why fights in Jupiter are worth more than in iron age. Fight is fight.
Because the game is designed with Aging up in mind. Aging up is the closest thing there is to having a next level or next stage available

Because the game is designed with Aging up in mind. Aging up is the closest thing there is to having a next level or next stage available
well i know this, but still. Ranking points for fights are stupid.

They could encourage aging by unloking. For exemple in iron you can have max 1 GB, in middle age - 5 etc.
Or block number of event buildings to age etc. many ways to encourage it.