• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The boycotters will have to get used to not finishing 1st in GE.
The right question will be to see if they maintain their boycott when they are second in GE Or if they will admit that they finished second because of their boycott, not that the first will have been better. ^^

as I said in my guild, my record in GbG is an attrition of 139, or 6,800% in front while I have 1,200 in attack.
I manage to fight 5.5 times stronger by exploiting the terrain as much as possible.
Why, to fight the 1.383 max that I can encounter in the FUTURE, will I need more than 250% blues ? It's the same ratio.
No need to have as much as the opponent, you may also need to relearn how to fight manually...

I've never seen the slightest threat of a boycott to reach 150 attrition...

I take this opportunity to thank in advance all those who will boycott lvl 5, or even all of GE since they will earn less diamonds, this will ensure us more first place in GE which offers nothing, except a great pleasure to do better than others.

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
I am not for the boycotts, but I will NEVER spend any single diamonds for buying extra turns in negotiating GE5, which I used to do so when I was negotiating GE4 soon after it was introduced. I wish as many people do the same when doing GE5, if not boycotting.

angelgail

Baronet
played it in my live world ,could not fight it an i fight 1-4 every week .
finished it by nego that cost a lot ,not to mention the cost of extra turns my medles are gone .
im in sav an my city is set no room for more ,not sure if we will try it again

mcbluefire

Baronet
I am not for the boycotts, but I will NEVER spend any single diamonds for buying extra turns in negotiating GE5, which I used to do so when I was negotiating GE4 soon after it was introduced. I wish as many people do the same when doing GE5, if not boycotting.
Naw, thanks. I'd rather spend 40-80 diamonds than spend thousands more goods. It would not make sense, to me, to ever restart a negotiation in GE5 and certainly not on the last 4 encounters in GE5 to save diamonds. In GE1-4 or even GbG it is more a convenience or race factor to use diamonds in negotiations.

qaccy

Emperor
I have 28 IA mines I won 12 FOY across all 28 this week!
At that point, even if I was really hurting for more diamonds, I'd just buy them instead. Spending that much time 'working' on the game is not only going to make it less fun for me, I already have a full-time job that pays me. I can just throw an hour or two's wages at the game to avoid all the work of dealing with diamond farms.

No need to have as much as the opponent, you may also need to relearn how to fight manually...
And may I ask in which Age do you fight? And : do you fight with units of the same Age ?
I'm in SAM :
I've tried in GE 5 the 3 first encounters, manually(!) and could win the first 2, but not the 3rd, which was opponent with 378% att+def and I had 248% att & 422% defense.
I've tried 5 or 6 times manually and with different combo's, but with no success... !
I can say I've learned many about manual battles from different experienced players in FoE between 2016 and now...
The skill Keen Eye : IF you got lucky your units using it often in a battle, nice, but even then, with a Keen Eye strike, the defense of enemy is higher, it do not that big damage, probably because my attack boost is too low(?)...
IF you're unlucky, the enemy units Keen Eye strike is killing unit after unit in max 2 turns !!
Keen Eye is nice skill, but the "luck factor" is a bit overwhelming the strategy factor !! That would be (almost) gone if my boost is at least the same as the enemy boost. ;)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I am voluntarily stagnating in the FUTURE as long as Innogames does not spawn an interesting new era for us, without Keen Eye, which turns any fight into a lottery.
It is true that glider tanks lend themselves perfectly to level 5.

mcbluefire

Baronet
which turns any fight into a lottery.

I don't find that to be true. I don't get wiped (or near dead) until I am well into 88+ attrition and can push a bit past 111 attrition regularly. What keen eye does is turns close fights into a lottery - at least in the view of auto fighting.

I agree, though, that keen eye is a ridiculous skill that should never have been introduced.

But that's what Deadpool was meaning to say I believe, WHEN you go in GBG up to very high attrition or like in GE 5, where opponent have more boost than you have.
When I start GBG with zero or still low attrition then Keen Eye is, of course, totally in MY advantage ! LOL
Edit : I find it a bit "poor" development that Inno gave all 5 kind of units from SAM (and higher!) this skill "Keen Eye" ! :(

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's not really going to move the decision meter the number of diamonds I spend on GE5 for extra turns.

I believe it was 3 turns = 30 diamonds across 16 encounters on the live world I negotiated on this week. For the amount of goods on the line, and the reduced frustration of not redoing a negotiation, i'll spend those 10. GE4 will easily pay for my GE5 turns anyways in the long run.

Inno is not about to make bank off the likes of me buying extra turns ;)

RisenShine

Merchant
they are losing a lot of players every day
and every day new players join

last week more diamonds were spend in GEx than in the weeks before (on live)
because people buy negotiation turns (5th and maybe more). some even revive units
and in the same time less diamonds are given in GEx

so for inno that is win/win

so they don't care if people boycott level 5
unless the profit would go down
they are losing a lot of players every day
and every day new players join

last week more diamonds were spend in GEx than in the weeks before (on live)
because people buy negotiation turns (5th and maybe more). some even revive units
and in the same time less diamonds are given in GEx

so for inno that is win/win

so they don't care if people boycott level 5
unless the profit would go down :rolleyes:
sad that they are not interested in their old faithful players who have been with them since day 1

The Lady Ann

Baronet
And may I ask in which Age do you fight? And : do you fight with units of the same Age ?
I'm in SAM :
I've tried in GE 5 the 3 first encounters, manually(!) and could win the first 2, but not the 3rd, which was opponent with 378% att+def and I had 248% att & 422% defense.
I've tried 5 or 6 times manually and with different combo's, but with no success... !
I can say I've learned many about manual battles from different experienced players in FoE between 2016 and now...
The skill Keen Eye : IF you got lucky your units using it often in a battle, nice, but even then, with a Keen Eye strike, the defense of enemy is higher, it do not that big damage, probably because my attack boost is too low(?)...
IF you're unlucky, the enemy units Keen Eye strike is killing unit after unit in max 2 turns !!
Keen Eye is nice skill, but the "luck factor" is a bit overwhelming the strategy factor !! That would be (almost) gone if my boost is at least the same as the enemy boost. ;)
8 sentinals take everything out till quite high att, manual fight picking the opponents off in order