• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2022

As an experienced player on live but in CA on beta, the tasks are completely ridiculous for what a noob would be able to do at my level, it doesn't seem like there's any difference in the tasks at all. I had to recruit 7 units, well guess what most noobs don't have space for 7 military buildings or have a traz. I had to fight until 40 attrition to complete the task which most noobs arn't going to be able to do either. Most noobs can barely get through level 1 GEX WITH negotiation.

Noobs are the players inno needs to be a sustainable buisness, having events be obscenely difficult for them is going to drive them away.

And, yanno, get outta here with all these dang supply tasks!!!! 17 8-hour tasks inno can look at my finger on that.

Ironrooster

Baronet
During events, for new/young cities, I don't do GE except to satisfy event Quests. Except on the last day of GE when I do some extra encounters.

Recruiting 7 units is only a problem if they have to be current age. Otherwise spearfighter barracks go up quickly and recruit 7 quickly even if you only have room for 1 barracks.

Actually it takes 7-8 minutes all 64 attempts in GE for many.
You are all heroes. But that isnt the point I wanted show. The thing is, we have no timer saying when the next event starts. I dont need an event surprising box, but I need a timer in order to plan GEX, fighting and such activity as I am following a strategy. The higher you get in terms of ages the more complicate it gets. It now just popped up. No planning no strategic timing possible for those tasks including eg GEX. And I am still kind of upset about the one requiring to reach a new tech vs 600 guild goods spending

Thunderdome

Emperor
Recruiting 7 units is only a problem if they have to be current age. Otherwise spearfighter barracks go up quickly and recruit 7 quickly even if you only have room for 1 barracks.
Yep. Or you can get a few rogues through 'traz and a Rogue Hideout/Den set up.
And I am still kind of upset about the one requiring to reach a new tech vs 600 guild goods spending
Yeah, seems like they want us to spend a high amount of stuff but they only want to give a little bit of reward in return.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Perhaps they're intended as new, more relevant, almost-every-event buildings? Like SoKs and Wishing Wells once were.
and now the Menagerie is the daily swap out today, just another repeat "special" from last event. so there's goes the new and relevant idea as that building is years old ;)

Log Cabin, old garbage continues into daily specials, now 2nd event back to back
Stage of Ages, 3rd time in an event, maybe in a row now
Menagerie, been around for years

Last edited:

Fenix

Viceroy
10 days to go, I think in the end I'm 3 improvements away from having the grand prize at the maximum level.

fgony

Farmer
Even by completing all quests and every day challenges and finishing in minimum Apprentice league I will still miss 46 ingredients.
I got only 1 in incidents for now.

Thunderdome

Emperor
1661097329531.png
As I have said, I haven't even taken it off first gear yet.
1661097393164.png
And, this is the time we have left (and I done complete each quest/task to get this two days ago). I had only gotten a few from incidents, but not much.

Thunderdome

Emperor
so you got few ingredients from incidents? for now I got 12 from they (so weird 6 in 1 day) https://prnt.sc/SjxfkysgmdfC
Yep. Read below...
wow, 6 in 1 day???? i received less than 1 a day in average!! :-((((
Sounds a bit like me.
I got 8, but 5 in one day too. However, my city is pretty small and the spawn rate for incidents seems to be increased for these ones, I mean I personally collect around 25 incidents a day.
Out of the 15 to 19 incidents that greet me when I either wake or log in to play the moment, I would get 1 ingredient. The rest would be FP, BPs, or goods on average with the bulk being coin, medals, or supplies.

They should have done incidents like the Fellowship event where it was its own sprite to collect.

Fenix

Viceroy
The 2 buildings from the 1200 diamonds paywall seem to be useless(especially the lagoon), however the Annika avatar looks to be included in this "premium" section and on my main world I will pay the 1200 diamonds right away, because I badly want it. It was nice to also get a useful building but it doesn't matter so much considering how much I want that avatar

Right now, I don't know if it's possible to get to that avatar in the time left.

1661108895991.png 1661108824996.png