• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

That's not correct a "low level/low atk/def player" that is very active will get less fights/rewards than a "mostly inactive player with better atk/def) that pops on to burn his attrition real quick while the low level player can only sit there and watch the fights add up. That's why they will become less active as well!
Maybe, but probably not. When the hypothetical "mostly inactive player with better att/def" logs on to fight they will be at the mercy of whatever sectors are available (perhaps none, perhaps only high attrition). They will have to take what they can get. However, the hypothetical active "low level/low atk/def player" will be able to conserve attrition and use it on low attrition sectors as they become available. There are countless possibilities and insufficient data to support any conclusions.

Last edited:

Kommodor

Merchant
I think more than 7000 battles per season before the nerf active player and less than 700 battles after the nerf the same player.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
more than 7000 battles per season before the nerf active player and less than 700 battles after the nerf the same player.
700 fights in 12 days means he's at best achieving an average attrition of 58, which is good but not above average.
So when he made 7,000, it was not with his quality of fights but by taking advantage of a big miscalculation by Innogames.

Yekk

Viceroy
700 fights in 12 days means he's at best achieving an average attrition of 58, which is good but not above average.
So when he made 7,000, it was not with his quality of fights but by taking advantage of a big miscalculation by Innogames.
You do not understand. The problem is the maps move so slow that the best fights are gone before he can get to them. Many players can only be on for short periods. The nerf gives those guilds that do not fight more fights but is totally boring to the strongest guilds. There is no challenge. Strong guilds take tiles then wait forever at times for the weak guilds to get something done. Once that happens the 4 hour lock starts. A map can be stuck for most of a day OR MORE now. Then a good tile opens and is eaten up in 30 seconds...

The nerf is a failure..

CrashBoom

Legend
I think more than 7000 battles per season before the nerf active player and less than 700 battles after the nerf the same player.
700 in a season after the nerf ?

a good player could do that in one season with no siege camps at all o_O

with no siege camps

and with siege camps (after the nerf) that is below an average fighter o_O

so a player with 7000 fights before the nerf but only 700 after the nerf is a disappointment for all real fighters
just a zero attrition fighter :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lacsapgaah

Farmer
maybe you don't quite have the same thinking of 'active' as I do or how it has been meant through these discussions but admit by the definition of the word it is true you were 'active' just!
With 223 messages since June 28, 2022, we can say that you are active on the forum. But have you tested the CBG in the new configuration?

King Flush

Marquis
With 223 messages since June 28, 2022, we can say that you are active on the forum. But have you tested the CBG in the new configuration?
do I really need to go over this AGAIN no I haven't, have no means to test it and have no need to test it, it is very clear of not only how it will effect the game but also the longer term damage it will do. Some things are so obvious that should never have even have come to the testing process.
do I want a bullet in the head? - errr no I'll pass thanks
but have you tried it? - no
well you might like it? - okay just one bullet then i'll see how I feel about it afterwards.

King Flush

Marquis
so far this campaign in Live world I've actually gone back to playing as GBG is offering too much fun for me to sit this one out, we're up against another dominant guild of equal standing and we are having a pretty awesome battle so far no swaps, still all the lesser guilds are doing NOTHING because as per usual they can't be bothered, only thing that needs addressing is the matchmaking as I think the majority all agree.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
with no siege camps

and with siege camps (after the nerf) that is below an average fighter o_O
I know, I relativized not to say what I really think.
on one of my live worlds, the last season of GbG where we had no place to put an SC 2 spaces around our HQ, I managed to do 1,300 fights without SC.

not on the forum
only in this thread :rolleyes:
Because he is more worried about himself and he doesn't care about the community.
When he talks about "the players", he is only referring to himself and a minority of players he knows and who play like him.
When the nerf is installed on the live servers and he finally realizes that Inno will never reset attrition, he will either stop the game or stop the forum.

It's a shame to see so many bugs on the live servers but understandable since few of us give feedback to improve the game.

Many players are only present for quests during events and others play as if it were a live world while losing sight of the fact that we are here to test.