• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You will never be able to change the other side's mind and that is not what is required of you.

ARGUMENT so that Inno takes your opinion into account.
Insulting, provoking, or having a pee-the-farthest contest won't do any good. Otherwise don't complain that Inno is based ONLY on reasoned comments and not on a vote which does not even represent 5% of the players.

HunZ95

Squire
You will never be able to change the other side's mind and that is not what is required of you.

ARGUMENT so that Inno takes your opinion into account.
Insulting, provoking, or having a pee-the-farthest contest won't do any good. Otherwise don't complain that Inno is based ONLY on reasoned comments and not on a vote which does not even represent 5% of the players.
but there are not as many reasoned comments as votes. that is, the % is even smaller. Even if we include normal forum gbg conversations, this number is still small.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
but there are not as many reasoned comments as votes.
Why do you think Inno maintains his test on this nerve when only 30% appreciate it?

Because Inno sees that there are more players trying out GbGs.
Because Inno notices that there are no more guilds systematically blocked by 2 guilds which exchange sectors.

Thus the comments of those who approve of the change carry more weight than those who simply say that they type less, significantly less.

Without taking sides for one or the other, I note that in the "against" few are those to admit that it is the gains that they miss the most, not the strategy or the fights all day long.
I also note that we see few proposals acceptable to all.
Inno wants a change and he will do it live, but if you limit yourself to criticizing others instead of explaining how Inno could do to please everyone, your whining is in vain.
Worse, the more you criticize the way others play, the more you lie saying that without this nerves it benefits everyone, the more reason you will give Inno to ignore your opinions.

But not once have I read from those who are against, a thoughtful proposal to avoid that 4 to 6 guilds can't do anything to each GbG, just crying from a brat whose pacifier has been taken away because it is too big.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I even find the moderators nice, because in the rules of the forum it is indicated that one should not attack or insult another member.
I will be moderator, long ago that I will have banned for 1 month everything that brings only hatred in this subject.

HunZ95

Squire
Why do you think Inno maintains his test on this nerve when only 30% appreciate it?

Because Inno sees that there are more players trying out GbGs.
Because Inno notices that there are no more guilds systematically blocked by 2 guilds which exchange sectors.

Thus the comments of those who approve of the change carry more weight than those who simply say that they type less, significantly less.

Without taking sides for one or the other, I note that in the "against" few are those to admit that it is the gains that they miss the most, not the strategy or the fights all day long.
I also note that we see few proposals acceptable to all.
Inno wants a change and he will do it live, but if you limit yourself to criticizing others instead of explaining how Inno could do to please everyone, your whining is in vain.
Worse, the more you criticize the way others play, the more you lie saying that without this nerves it benefits everyone, the more reason you will give Inno to ignore your opinions.

But not once have I read from those who are against, a thoughtful proposal to avoid that 4 to 6 guilds can't do anything to each GbG, just crying from a brat whose pacifier has been taken away because it is too big.
the basic problem is that we don't get answers from the forge team to some basic questions.
if have these answers, can know how to approach the game and inno in the future. at least I will know.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
...and "are awaiting moderator approval"

How exactly may I understand this, please?
That is just the way this forum's software works. It does not mean that we will only "approve" those posts which support this change and delete the critical ones. As the CM has already explained, all the posts will be set to public once the fate of this update is known.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Is Inno going to create new modified threads until voting will become positive for the change? So many people have voted and spoke up and now it’s considered not valid
so frustrating!
Nothing has become invalid. Whatever was posted in this thread up till yesterday has been forwarded already. You can read the follow-up announcement by the CM for more information. For giving feedback, we have created the separate thread so that you all can continue your discussions over here.

Beta King

Viceroy
That is just the way this forum's software works. It does not mean that we will only "approve" those posts which support this change and delete the critical ones. As the CM has already explained, all the posts will be set to public once the fate of this update is known.
So based on that answer the fate of this update will be know on Jul 28, 2022 when the poll closes?

Beta King

Viceroy

We are against guilds with fewer members, they are trying their best, the weakest one have 4 members and the second after us have like 30 members, while we are 55.
This round isn't fair for them.

My post was deleted also, because they can't bear the thruth.
Is everyone in your guild "that normally fights" still able to get their full attrition every day or not so much?

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
There will be a fresh poll for every new round.
In my opinion, it's pointless to conjure a new poll each time a season has closed in GBg; it's not going to change people's minds on the subject. The initial feedback to this very change should have been considered (talking about from all sides and all players that took the time in posting). Two season's worth of feedback (if not the one season for the two weeks) should have been sufficient enough for Inno to make their changes or to revert back to the old way and try something else (like doing their job in banning cheats and botters).

Just say, "despite your feedback, this change is going to stay and will go to the live servers" just to save us from wasting our words further into this travesty. Not making any promises, but I am pretty sure those who already had made their predictions known will probably see those come to fruition in the weeks ahead. It'll be like the so-called PVP (I call it PVR or PVB) Arena when it first came out, had gotten weeks of disapproval, went to the EN server for a further test (because the beta community on which this was tested on wasn't enough for keeping an influence), had gotten more disapproval, was put on the shelf for months, and then finally re-introduced. I don't know if anyone uses it these days but to me, it's extra fights/resources for quests/tasks. However, I was really glad you kept the towers, battle points from battles, and rewards from towers (for the players that need them; i.e., small players) in tact, whereas they were to be removed upon the introduction of such that caused an uproar.

No, had Inno been much detailed than their standard cut and paste script as to the reasons why this change was to be warranted, the players would have understood and probably work together to come up with a better change that would benefit everyone as a whole (and not just a select few or league group). So far, six of us, and possibly more, had come up with ways on how to revamp the current GBg. Heck, we (the players) should be the developing team since we do play our game and often discuss on how things go from our end and compare notes with one another to find some sort of common ground to build upon.

Nothing against you, moderator, as you're the liaison. But you can pass the message along, I am sure of it.

Yekk

Regent
Is everyone in your guild "that normally fights" still able to get their full attrition every day or not so much?
Most players are well under what they can do. Not enough open tiles that do not stuff guilds. I am not leadership but have been told we do not like to hurt other guilds if they can fight and build. That is not a productive use of the map. On NjinAlin's GBG map you might notice F5A has not been grabbed. It has an open slot that TER(red) has not seen fit to grab.