• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Olddude

Farmer
OK as near as I can tell so far this change will cut my Fight/Negs in half. I am a nothing Player I am ranked 7,760 and have 2521,000 points Last round of the GBG I had 2,000 points/sectors. This round I am guessing I will get 1,000. So if the change is meant to help small players like be it will not.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Let's assume that Inno puts back the % of the camps while limiting to 300 fights per day and per player for individual gains (beyond 300 fights a player could continue to fight but no points would be recorded for his classification and all the gains would be replaced by crowns), would you be happy?

You could find the pleasure of doing 1,000 fights every day and more for the good of your guild.

PackCat

Marquis
OK, after spending 2 days trying to find the balance, I am still stumped.
Nowhere do I see an effort to create harmony.
I see the good players taking a hit, but I do not see the suck-azz lousy players getting any better.

And WHY should they, if they were not such poor fighters in the first place, they would not need FOE/INNO to put their hand on the scales.
They hardly ever build camps or support the map in any way.
They still stick their head out for 1 sector from their base and do not proceed any further.
Maybe that is because any fighters they do have in their Guilds, do not have the capacity to explore further.
This change did not help that at all.

This change does not create any kind of balance, it just pisses off a lot of people for INNO thinking this was a good thing for the game without taking a poll from its members. Stop giving out participation trophies as virtual signaling and reward those who invest in the game and try really hard to win.

If INNO would focus on rooting out any members who are seeking an unfair advantage, you would not have to punish the other 99%.
If you want to limit the number of fights, then limit the number of fights, just as you did for the questline. (500-750 VP?)
The way it has been administered is very cowardly. Why are you punishing the good players? It makes everyone think about stop playing FOE altogether.
That definitely could not be INNO's goal, unless you are one of those depopulation cultists.

jovada

Regent
And then why do you support the change? Why is it a problem if someone can fight a lot? So far, the arguments have been that the change is happening so that others will fight more. But according to them, everyone will hit less
And they know all that without testing ?

But why do you want to dictate other people's playing time?
is'nt that what you do also when two big guilds block everything and others can't do anything when they look , you dictate them to play all day long if they want to do something.

because someone who has more free time makes more progress than someone who jumps into the game only once a day.
All that nonsense about we take more time and the other jumps in only once a day
An example: a medium active player blocked on the outerside can reach 80 attrition buy fighing 3/4 auto and 1/4 manuel it takes him let us say 30min.
Let us say you have also 80 attrition but you are in a big guild and waits till you have the max camps available , you do also 80 fights but in 10min and still have 0 attrition , but you are the one who invest time and you come back two times more to do again 80 fights in 10min and maybe with the overtake you lost a camp and have now 20 attrition , and the third time you came there was maybe another camp less and you fight your 80 again in 10min ,

So know tell me which player has more merite

And don't tell me it is not true because i saw it many times and heard in several guilds that some players look all day and only jump in when the camps are available , so don't come bragging with the merite that you spend a lot of time.

Last edited:
The poll could be also

A: do you want a more fair game for everyone
B: do you still want a lot of free fights and rewards for players who can fight all day long with minimum of attrition

I guess the outcome of the poll would be the same as now
A. You can`t obtain more fair games with restrictions, but with the right selection. All other arguments are manipulation.
B. This sounds like ``Let`s hate and envy those, who are playing more and have create strong armies``.
It doesn`t sounds very intelligent and fair.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's impressive so many speakers and voters that we had never seen before!
Strangely, messages are circulating in game asking to come and vote "no" en masse against this novelty!
Again for their personal gain, some are ready to manipulate everyone else.

HunZ95

Squire
Let's assume that Inno puts back the % of the camps while limiting to 300 fights per day and per player for individual gains (beyond 300 fights a player could continue to fight but no points would be recorded for his classification and all the gains would be replaced by crowns), would you be happy?

You could find the pleasure of doing 1,000 fights every day and more for the good of your guild.
So the problem of players getting too many rewards is still there, and not the main concern of others fighting too less.:D
Otherwise, if they give a valuable reward to the guild, the majority would still fight but the crown is not exactly that.

Last edited:
If INNO would focus on rooting out any members who are seeking an unfair advantage, you would not have to punish the other 99%.
If you want to limit the number of fights, then limit the number of fights, just as you did for the questline. (500-750 VP?)
The way it has been administered is very cowardly. Why are you punishing the good players? It makes everyone think about stop playing FOE altogether.
That definitely could not be INNO's goal, unless you are one of those depopulation cultists.
Wrong! It will not make "everyone think about stop playing". When it goes live, this change will cut my battles from 8K per season to 2K with a commensurate reduction in rewards. Regardless, this change has not given me reason to consider quitting the game. I'll simply adapt and overcome.

conqueror9

Regent
Waow !!!!! Force players with a dayjob/school to login on command whenever you feel it's needed or they will be cicked????
And for what ? If you can't secure the whole map within 4h due to attrition , the other guild also can't , it will only take you a couple of hours later.

i wonder if it's fun being ruled by a dictator :p

You only had 75 diamond back, You don't mention on how many fights.
If you payed 9 camps you must have done at least 500 fights or more if the camps are still there after swap
Or you are the most unlucky fighter or you misplaced all your camps, or you payed them for other guildmates haha

around 200 fights.... as usual
500 fight...even there is no adjustment. i cannot do it
GBG is the guild-co-operation, u should aware...unless your guild is different
I am not alone, there is at least 12 guild members at that time <--guild members work together

conqueror9

Regent
Not great here either, but we move sectors from each other without deleting the camps.

yes, never delete sc
as I say b4, u change the whole map to your color, no one take a sector form you, u are actually a LOSER
we always leave sc (not trap, fortress ), we want other guild to take sector, each sector give us 160 battles ( farming ) back
no battles, no return

do not build trap and fortress,
do not delete sc < if u do not want to build sc, that is fine >
if guild find your guild delete sc, build traps or fortress, they just treat your guild un-friend to GBG ( a guild that do not know how to play GBG), they just return trap, fortress, leave no sc for u as u start it first

unless u have bad guild in your GBG, they all prefer you to get sector from them so they can have more battles ( multiple of 160 battles )

jovada

Regent
21 untouched sectors on day 3 - maybe you are having another definition of active
First this is beta , second it is not because there are still outside sectors left that there is no activity , look at the flags and the activity , it's not that all sectors are taken and nothing moves.

It's ridiculous to say there is no activity only because not everything is taken

Amdira

Baronet
First this is beta , second it is not because there are still outside sectors left that there is no activity , look at the flags and the activity , it's not that all sectors are taken and nothing moves.

It's ridiculous to say there is no activity only because not everything is taken
I didn't say ther is NO activity, I just said, I'm having another definition of activity

jovada

Regent
around 200 fights.... as usual
500 fight...even there is no adjustment. i cannot do it
GBG is the guild-co-operation, u should aware...unless your guild is different
I am not alone, there is at least 12 guild members at that time <--guild members work together
It was a reaction because you said you only received 75 diamonds and spend 250.
It suits you that you payed 5 camps for guildmates and you only did 200 fights but then you must not wonder you only received 75 back, maybe you have to ask how many diamonds your members received back on you payment