• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

-Alin-

Emperor
1656678211764.png

I still have juice left till 130 atrition, or 136 like yesterday. So for a player similar to me, are only 300 fights/day, so at the end of the round 2800-3300 fights, which is not completely bad but not great either taking in mind the total lose of units in order to reach this number of fights and atrition.
Fights were did only on 66.6% and 56%.
580-305=275 fights did today.

So my final conclusion, its needed a increase of spawn rate of prizes and from 66% to 75% reduction of camps, also traps and decoys reduced too from their stats in order to match the siege camps and watchtowers nerfing.

Owl II

Emperor
So my final conclusion, its needed a increase of spawn rate of prizes and from 66% to 75% reduction of camps, also traps and decoys reduced too from their stats in order to match the siege camps and watchtowers nerfing.
What happens if the maximum SC is raised to 75% and how does this differ from the current situation? Will fighting be enough for you personally? Or do you think that this will allow the guild to provide a comfortable game for everyone? Or something else?

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I haven't seen any proposals yet for Inno to give back the % for the camps but in exchange that only the first 300 daily fights offer a bonus possibility and are taken into account for the individual ranking.
Thus, those who like to click endlessly would find their pleasure again, especially if you are all convinced that it is not for the gains that you are protesting.

Owl II

Emperor
I played GBG this morning. it was.. nervous. Maybe I just forgot how GBG is played on beta. There has always been low activity in general. Brought attrition to the limit and left the province 120/160. It was still 120/160 when I came back 20 minutes later. And the opponent began to beat our bordering province. Hell. Finished it with negotiations and left. No, I don't want to play this at all. Not for any rewards.

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
What happens if the maximum SC is raised to 75% and how does this differ from the current situation? Will fighting be enough for you personally? Or do you think that this will allow the guild to provide a comfortable game for everyone? Or something else?

Nothing really happens, it will not be the same as before as we knew GbG, but at its curent state its ultra bad.
Did some math in my head, not sure how good it was, too tired right now, might be needed 75-80% camps support for a top player to reach 500 fights/day which is fair enough to reach 4000-5000 fights per round according on how many times You get the 75-80% reduction. This will allow others in that guild to reach 3-4k too(if they are active), not only the leader and top whales to leech the sectors each 4 hours.

All that InnoGames wanted was to reduce the things they gave to players, especially the diamonds and forge points from ping-ponging GbG and I am 80% sure they don't plan to revert this, so I want to find alternatives. :))

So far what I could do was this, 136 atrition yesterday and 122 today, total 613 fights, keeping this constant will lead me to 3.3k fights at the end of the round.

1656681023055.png

Last edited:

Hell gate

Farmer
I never said that !
Another example that your vision of the game is totally distorted by your feelings.
Reread my speeches you will see better what I say.

You seem to believe that "small guilds" play badly because they don't play it like you do.
They play according to their means with other objectives but never to the detriment of others.
You have to be one of those who thinks there is only one way to play and punish or block those who don't think like you.
You are only demonstrating to me that YOUR way of defining teamwork is only by the dictatorship of a single thought.

The changes made by Inno will "penalize" everyone, but those who are most targeted are those who made thousands of daily fights. So, in my view, it's a fair return to normal.
You are mistaken. I play on 6 servers + beta. On my main server we put lots of work and time into the guild to be able to fight on GBG. On the other servers our main goal to stay in platinum league but sometimes we fight a little bit more and we already in diamond league.
Should I start to cry also because the big guilds beach us? We are a 7 player guild, of course they won't let us out. No, I don't cry because I know we aren't diamond league material.
This situation is getting very similar to this: You are sitting in a pub and watch the Olympics. After some drink you start to think how good to be an Olympic Champion because how famous and successful he/she is.
But you don't see the work and effort behind his/her success.
In our case you just see the big number of fights, but you don't see the work behind it. And this isn't just endless clicks.
The goal is very different - or should be - for the top guilds and small guilds. Why the big guilds are the bad? Why are you want to compete with them for dominance?
Won't be easier and better for everyone to fight against similar strength guilds?

jovada

Regent
I played GBG this morning. it was.. nervous. Maybe I just forgot how GBG is played on beta. There has always been low activity in general. Brought attrition to the limit and left the province 120/160. It was still 120/160 when I came back 20 minutes later. And the opponent began to beat our bordering province. Hell. Finished it with negotiations and left. No, I don't want to play this at all. Not for any rewards.
Yes that is no fun at all right?

And yet this is what 5% of the active big players who can fight all day long inflict to the 95% other active players that have not all day long to fight by blocking them to the outerside and swap flags with other big guild.

Owl II

Emperor
Nothing really happens, it will not be the same as before as we knew GbG, but at its curent state its ultra bad.
Did some math in my head, not sure how good it was, too tired right now, might be needed 75-80% camps support for a top player to reach 500 fights/day which is fair enough to reach 4000-5000 fights per round according on how many times You get the 75-80% reduction. This will allow others in that guild to reach 3-4k too(if they are active), not only the leader and top whales to leech the sectors each 4 hours.
All that InnoGames wanted was to reduce the things they gave to players, especially the diamonds and forge points from ping-ponging GbG.

So far what I could do was this, 136 atrition yesterday and 122 today, total 613 fights, keeping this constant will lead me to 3.3k fights at the end of the round.

Thanks. I'm just trying to predict how the guild will play in the living world. How will the players behave

Demeter7

Squire
Have you been told that you need a silver league? Really strong guilds will find a way to do the task well. Complete it to the end. They are strong for this reason: they always find. And there is no need to turn everything upside down. No dictator is to blame for the fact that provinces open on a timer, and not when you end your dinner

My guild may never be a top guild, but I will NEVER force my members to disrupt their real lives to play a game on demand. That is kind of... lunacy. This is supposed to be fun.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why are you want to compete with them for dominance?
Won't be easier and better for everyone to fight against similar strength guilds?
There I agree.
Because when you talk about the guy who sees himself at the Olympics without making an effort, you're kidding yourself.
Small guilds don't envy big ones, they just want to play, so if possible between guilds of the same level.
And what happens when 2 big guilds face 6 medium?
Be honest, the big ones don't care what the little ones go through who didn't ask for anything.
And when it is claimed that Inno groups the guilds by force, you do not want because it is tiring and with less gains for you. The proof when the big guilds complained of always meeting the same ones.
I am the first to claim that medium guilds have a solution to not always switch to Diamond.
And I'll laugh that there is only one diamond CBG per world, for lack of willing guilds.
I am also the first to claim the end of individual gains in CBG, we will see if you will have as much fervor to do 1,000 fights a day.

Stop all saying that you speak for the good of all, you only see the decrease in your greed.

All that InnoGames wanted was to reduce the things they gave to players, especially the diamonds and forge points from ping-ponging GbG and I am 80% sure they don't plan to revert this, so I want to find alternatives. :))

Most of the active GBG players limited around 60-70 attrition which means about 150 fight (with max SC support) around 1500 total.
Most of them will loose interest in GBG.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's funny to see the number of players who never came to the forum to give their opinion on the game and now seem very active since the change to GbG!
Proof that only comfort interests them and not that of others.
But now it is they who are going to give lessons on community life?
Just for these moments of giggles, I thank Innogames for making such a change. Can't wait for the next one.

Hell gate

Farmer
There I agree.
Because when you talk about the guy who sees himself at the Olympics without making an effort, you're kidding yourself.
Small guilds don't envy big ones, they just want to play, so if possible between guilds of the same level.
And what happens when 2 big guilds face 6 medium?
Be honest, the big ones don't care what the little ones go through who didn't ask for anything.
And when it is claimed that Inno groups the guilds by force, you do not want because it is tiring and with less gains for you. The proof when the big guilds complained of always meeting the same ones.
I am the first to claim that medium guilds have a solution to not always switch to Diamond.
And I'll laugh that there is only one diamond CBG per world, for lack of willing guilds.
I am also the first to claim the end of individual gains in CBG, we will see if you will have as much fervor to do 1,000 fights a day.

Stop all saying that you speak for the good of all, you only see the decrease in your greed.
I find it interesting when you call me greedy
What's the goal of the small guilds? To go the center of the map to be able to fight more, don't they? Then what are we talking about?
Small and big, the goal is the same, but the big ones are faster, stronger, more organized. For example leave their dinner for fight The league system is wrong. This shouldn't be a debate between smalls and bigs, the league system should be changed.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What's the goal of the small guilds? To go the center of the map to be able to fight more, don't they? Then what are we talking about?
You are very binary in reasoning.
Not everything is limited to white or black.
Don't you think an unprofessional guild just wants to do more fights?
Because either to take everything or go to the center and stay blocked at HQ, there is a huge margin.
Your answer clearly demonstrates your greed and not your amusement.
Have a good day

Owl II

Emperor
It's clear you can't read and you have to make it personal with nonsense about me
No, it is clear you do not know how to see the situation in general, and not just your personal small interests. This is what is happening on beta right now. This is something that will happen on the live probably for a couple of months after implementation. But then everything stabilizes. Tops will be strengthened at the expense of medium guilds. And you will still accuse them of greed. It's just the mechanics of it. GBG and you.

HunZ95

Squire
In online games, the time and money invested always influence for the development. I don't know why some people here expect to get exactly the same for playing for 10 minutes as people who play for hours.
Those who have such a desire are better off with an offline game where the other player cannot influence anything and can play it whenever want.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Those who have such a desire are better off with an offline game where the other player cannot influence anything and can play it whenever want.
that argument can very well be turned around... "if you want to play non-stop play an offline game were you are not held back by the community"

BTW: if you have time allday long you can still choose your battles and only pick the ones with low attrition, while the others have to do the battles that are available at the time they can log in

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I don't know why some people here expect to get exactly the same for playing for 10 minutes as people who play for hours.
I reread the 30 pages and no one said that.
Once again you are ready to lie to justify your dissatisfaction.

And if you like comparisons with strategy games, without any strategy game you can't overflow everything, on the contrary you have to make concessions to get the minimum.
FOE is no longer a strategy game when it is enough to be present in the right guild at the right time to chain 1,000 fights without ever exceeding 10 of attritions. (I've experienced it before on live servers)
If Inno simply replaced the FP and Diamonds you can earn in GbG with Crowns, would you still be battling with such vigor?
Just to show that you only care about your greed and don't care about anything else, I would like Inno to put the camps back as before but replace the FPs with crowns.