• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Basharael

Farmer
I have managed to get the event building to max level, but I have only reached Trainee League, is this intended to be like that?

I haven't found any change log stating that the insect Hotel cannot be motivated anymore, like it has been at the beginning?

Amdira

Baronet
If I counted right, there are 85 free tickets available to get 180 paws - would mean about 2,1 paws/ticket in average, which should be possible for everyone.
If you got the suprise box from last event you only need 140 paws, which would mean 1.65 paws/ticket.
Together with my bought tickets with my free diamonds I come to about 2.5 paws/ticket and I had some very bad rounds with only 1 paw (most due to my own failure in concentrating). I also was concentrating on the daily on the 2 days when mountain reserve sets were offered - means priority on trying to make blocks as big as possible and paws were only of second interest.
If I remember right, the average last year was about 3.5 paws/ticket, which might be possible also this year if you only concentrate on the animal crossing.
Regarding the league I still think, it will be hard to gain/stay within professional or zoologist league as also on live servers many will buy diamonds for the eagle mountain.
Although I had big doubts in the beginning whether it would be possible to achieve the grand price in this short time, I now think it should be possible at least for those with the box and some experience - for new players without the box and no experience in this mini-game it might become a rough ride.

JosefD

Merchant
One quest is to solve two encounters by negotiating and two by fighting, both of which I did in GB. It seems that encounters in GB don't count. A bug?

Amdira

Baronet
Let's talk about order of daily prizes.... could we please not have thee best daily show up on the first day and middle of event in official?

Strongly prefer this show up middle and towards the end, when players have adequate time to build up wildlife coins.

Very annoying to have the Mountain reserve show up on the first day...demotivating to players seeking more Mountain reserves.
It's totally fine to have it on first day. Thus you can spend all your tickets (best by doing all or at least most of the rush quests) on it and you won't lose any of those tickets you get every 8 hours (as those won't add, if I remember right). For the daily in the middle it's difficult to collect tickets, as you can't collect more than 5 without losing the free ones.
Please correct me if I'm wrong - I never had more than 5 tickets stored ^^

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's totally fine to have it on first day. Thus you can spend all your tickets (best by doing all or at least most of the rush quests) on it and you won't lose any of those tickets you get every 8 hours (as those won't add, if I remember right). For the daily in the middle it's difficult to collect tickets, as you can't collect more than 5 without losing the free ones.
Please correct me if I'm wrong - I never had more than 5 tickets stored ^^
Regeneration is disabled at 4.

You can collect as many as you want through other methods of acquisition though (i.e. buy 10 at a time with diamonds, collect from quests, incidents).

So yea - if you're waiting on a special you're best off just using up enough free regenerated tickets to avoid maxing out and not touching the questline til the one you want is up, and then blitzing the entire questline in the day.

lizNdarcy

Farmer
I have managed to complete the event gaining all necessary levels to complete the animal crossing but have no intention of placing it in my beta city or my primary city because the rewards it provides for the size is not worth it. I did manage to get a full-size Reserve from last year's event; so, that was a plus.

Astrid

Baronet
The only highlight of this event is last year building, Mountain Reserve. Everything that was introduced this year is close to junk.
Hotel insect - useless
Animal Crossing - lacklustre, average attack and FP and no goods
Leagues - useless, more kits for a boring building
Additional prices for 1200 diamonds - 1 sentinel outpost level 2 and a wishing well, just not worth it

And on top of that a quite difficult minigame this time around, while you can get some daily specials by making those chests the paws are just not enough. Hopefully the next one(hero event) will be better since this is highly disappointing.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I wasn't going to spend 1200 diamonds on some junk. If the Insect Hall was the "glittering prize", it wasn't a good one if multiples were not offered for that price. I'd much rather go for Sleigh Builder (winter event) and Sunken Treasure (summer event to be defunct??) buildings instead if I am looking for a smaller footprint multi-production building.

Even with the frills play (after I made 140 paws a few days back for the max building), I managed to get up to 180 paws without thinking (actually they were gathered when I was going for chests to stockpile resources).

Not one time have I spent diamonds on anything. I was getting tickets through incidents and I was timing the regeneration to get free tickets as well. The event currency costs for boosts is still too much. If they are going to give low amounts in quests and incidents, might as well adjust the price for such. At least in the Archeology event I can afford the tool set (best) after collecting a good amount of event currency (which made it fun).

I still stand behind my opinion that I am not a Candy Crush fan. However, this is the only time I will invest in playing this event. I will skip future Wildlife Events (not going to bother with it in live).

BeeVee

Squire
Is it intended behavior that the achievement "Wild at heart" does not upgrade upon completion of the Wildlife Event ?
I completed the event twice but the achievement is still Bronze. I expected it to upgrade to Silver.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Is it intended behavior that the achievement "Wild at heart" does not upgrade upon completion of the Wildlife Event ?
I completed the event twice but the achievement is still Bronze. I expected it to upgrade to Silver.
This is a known issue. :)

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Not true... guild battle consists of nothing but encounters.
If you are not sure, you can always look at the hint for the quest (the question mark). For the quest "Complete 2 encounters without losing" the hint was "Go to the Guild Expedition map to solve encounters."
As @CrashBoom already correctly stated, "encounters" are only in the Guild Expedition. In Guild Battlegrounds, you simply gain progress by fighting or negotiation, however it does not have a specific name.

6zeva9

Baronet
While no official announcements have been made, Youtubers are reporting a start date of Monday 4th July for this Event on the Live Servers based on the Event Surprise Box countdown in the Soccer Event.
I thought most Events started on a Tuesday or Thursday on Live Servers.
Maybe they needed to move the start days so as to get the extra Events in.

6zeva9

Baronet
If this Event is launching as planned (according to the Event Surprise Box) on the 4th July, will some of the Daily Quests be moved?
I ask having noticed that the "Have the first difficulty in the Guild Expedition solved" is due on Day 8 which will be a Monday, so unless you are online in the first 7 to 8 hours of Day 8, you will need to wait nearly 24 hours for the Guild Expedition to start again on the Tuesday (Day 9).
A lot of big spending players may get upset especially if the Daily Special is something they want in this short 14 day Event.

CrashBoom

Legend
If this Event is launching as planned (according to the Event Surprise Box) on the 4th July, will some of the Daily Quests be moved?
I ask having noticed that the "Have the first difficulty in the Guild Expedition solved" is due on Day 8 which will be a Monday, so unless you are online in the first 7 to 8 hours of Day 8, you will need to wait nearly 24 hours for the Guild Expedition to start again on the Tuesday (Day 9).
A lot of big spending players may get upset especially if the Daily Special is something they want in this short 14 day Event.
and it is also impossible for them to do the or-part of that quest :rolleyes: o_O

This happens like every event, have to log in at midnight to clear this task. Their excuse is that "it gives more people time to do GE". Why not have it on Thursday/Friday after most people would have already gotten through round 1 ?!