• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Yekk

Viceroy
hello what is the best unit fighter jupiter that it is necessary to have? thank you in advance
Harpoon grenadiers looks to be the best.

Founders need to ask players to hold on leveling up to SaJM till GBG starts. The 25th is the day before I believe.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Great, a Monday release in the same week as a new GbG season. Our guild will likely be losing members who just can't wait to move into SAJM but cannot even come close to producing enough guild goods in time for the season. Why can't FOE schedule new ages to be released right after a GbG season starts? I presume that's because they'd prefer to see guilds "forced" into "balanced mode" for a season?

Amdira

Baronet
Great, a Monday release in the same week as a new GbG season. Our guild will likely be losing members who just can't wait to move into SAJM but cannot even come close to producing enough guild goods in time for the season. Why can't FOE schedule new ages to be released right after a GbG season starts? I presume that's because they'd prefer to see guilds "forced" into "balanced mode" for a season?
If this is the case, you lose nobody even worthy this post

CrashBoom

Legend
let's make a poll
a) start it as announced
b) let players wait until GBG started

do you think your b would win that poll ?
:rolleyes:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Harpoon grenadiers looks to be the best.
In practice the fast units rain supreme. They can strike first and are immune from artillery units. Range units are a strong 2nd pick in combination with rouges to counter defending hostile fast unit squads. In general the fast units are overall the strongest, even against harpoon grenadiers.

mcbluefire

Baronet
The goods required in GbG are based on the ages people are in when the season begins. If you have one member in SAJM when the GbG season begins then SAJM goods could be required on any sector. Without a pool of guild goods GbG buildings requiring a SAJM good cannot be purchased.

Goods needed for buildings on sectors change during the season, however it sticks to the goods for the ages folks were in when the season started. Several guilds enforced a "do not move to SAV until after GbG starts" last year and SAV goods were not required during the first season, even though several members moved to SAV after the season started. Sadly, my guild wasn't one of them. If you saw otherwise, @outoftheline please let me know.

Thursday afternoon 4/28 after 9:00am or Friday 4/29 would be the best option as then it gives a guild an entire season to build up goods without them being required.

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
Maybe I'm wrong, but if I remember right, required goods in gbg are changing during gbg only if there is a change within the guild, means if a member is leaving the guild or one is added during the season - otherwise a change of age for existing guild members during the gbg won't change the goods required.

mcbluefire

Baronet
LOL. "Tears". That's cute, Jovada. The comments are feedback, not crying. We'll make do with it how we need to.

I just find it funny that new ages are typically released right before GbG opens instead of a week in advance to give guilds a better chance to build up goods prior to the next season.

From talks in my guild it sounds like our members think 3 days will be enough to get guild goods built up. Definitely better than last year where it was less than a day.

mcbluefire

Baronet
Maybe I'm wrong, but if I remember right, required goods in gbg are changing during gbg only if there is a change within the guild, means if a member is leaving the guild or one is added during the season - otherwise a change of age for existing guild members during the gbg won't change the goods required.

A member joining during the season shouldn't matter as they are excluded from the current season. I also doubt that a member leaving would affect the goods pool for the RNG on the sectors, but would be nice.

jovada

Regent
@mcbluefire
I said shedding tears because that is what it is. The only complaint is tear, tear we will not have enough camps to fight without attrition and take entire map from the beginning.

mcbluefire

Baronet
@mcbluefire
I said shedding tears because that is what it is. The only complaint is tear, tear we will not have enough camps to fight without attrition and take entire map from the beginning.

Ah, okay, so saying, "Hey, why do you purposely release new ages just before GbG ensuring there will likely be a shortage in goods" is crying. Thanks for helping me understand my own feelings and experience. I stand corrected and will go get my tissue QQ. Please let me know what other emotions I am feeling so I can accept that as well.

jovada

Regent
@mcbluefire

You can also say this is the first time they make an honest release, no advantage in expedition if you move on SAMJ monday , no advantage in GbG, former releases you had advantage to fight the era before and collect from the new era.

Amdira

Baronet
A member joining during the season shouldn't matter as they are excluded from the current season. I also doubt that a member leaving would affect the goods pool for the RNG on the sectors, but would be nice.
I would really like Inno to check and respond on this, as I'm pretty sure that there are some issues with change of members during the season, but I can't figure out the details anymore.

Devilsangel

Baronet
The only thing that can affect the cost during the season are members new or old that moved to an age that didn't have any members prior to the beging of gbg...ex. we had a friend visit us for a day during gbg season, she was in Arctic Future while noone in our guild was, when she joined the prices changed, Arctic wasn't added, but the amount and Goods on sectors changed
Same thing happened a few seasons later when one of our guildmates moved to Arctic from future around the 3 day of gbg

-Alin-

Emperor
Funny thing, people complaining not have enough goods for SAJM GbG to grind and fill their pockets, thinking about kicking people advancing in new eras, that's so Pathetic ...

Even so, I was the single one in beta, from my guild, having A.I core on level 100 in 25 hours and goods were enough to sustain a decent GbG round(totalizing 6325 goods only me/day), only with 3 days of gathering, here on beta. We advanced straight away 8-9 people in SAJM on that monday.