• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Aihal

Farmer
Did we notice that the diamond expansions were reduced to three? Why isn't anyone talking about this?

jovada

Regent
Did we notice that the diamond expansions were reduced to three? Why isn't anyone talking about this?
I don't know where you see a reduction, you had 3 expansions with 1800 diamonds , 3x 2000, 3x2200 , 3x2400 and again 3x2400 ( just be glad it's not more expensive)

Aihal

Farmer
I don't know where you see a reduction, you had 3 expansions with 1800 diamonds , 3x 2000, 3x2200 , 3x2400 and again 3x2400 ( just be glad it's not more expensive)
Their total numbers, not their costs. Ten were announced, six are diamonds. There will now be seven, and the diamond expansions will total three.

CrashBoom

Legend
Their total numbers, not their costs. Ten were announced, six are diamonds. There will now be seven, and the diamond expansions will total three.
sure
your beta city (which is in bronze age) is the proof for that :rolleyes:

just wondering

how did you notice it ?
when trying to use them (in your bronze age city)?

and obviously WE didn't notice it (I have currently 20 diamond expansions on beta. so I can't tell how many are from the SAJM and if that should be 3 more)
you are the first who wrote that

15000 (2400х6)
14400 :p

Hello, does anyone have a screenshot of the research tree?
Thank
you know that you can scroll to that age, open SAJM and make it yourself ?

Last edited:

Matteozzzo

Squire
The announcements are actually inconsistent.

Announcement here on beta:
  • 10 new expansions
    • 6 premium expansions
    • 2 tech tree expansions
    • 1 campaign expansion
    • 1 Victory expansion

Announcement on US live server:
  • 10 new expansions
    • 6 premium expansions
    • 2 tech tree expansions
    • 1 campaign expansion
    • 1 Victory expansion

Announcement on IT live server:
  • 7 nuove espansioni
    • 3 espansioni premium
    • 2 espansioni dall'albero delle ricerche
    • 1 espansione dalla mappa della campagna
    • 1 espansione vittoria

Fenix

Viceroy
In pt server:

10 Expansões:
  • 6 Expansões Diamante;
  • 3 Expansões Recompensa (2 na Árvore Tecnológica e 1 no Mapa de Campanha);
  • 1 Expansão Vitória.

Kcoxy

Farmer
German:

• 10 neue Erweiterungen
    • 6 Premium-Erweiterungen
    • 2 Techbaum-Erweiterungen
    • 1 Kampagnen-Erweiterung
    • 1 Siegeserweiterung

Aihal

Farmer
Announcement on TR live server:
7 new expansions
3 premium expansions
2 tech tree expansions
1 campaign expansion
1 Victory expansion

-Alin-

Emperor
Announcement on TR live server:
7 new expansions
3 premium expansions
2 tech tree expansions
1 campaign expansion
1 Victory expansion

Buy Your TR Community Manager a pair of googles :)
Are 10 expansions in total, they just doesn't took the corret data from InnoGames, or they don't care at all.

Amdira

Baronet
A member joining during the season shouldn't matter as they are excluded from the current season. I also doubt that a member leaving would affect the goods pool for the RNG on the sectors, but would be nice.
Finally found it on DE forum. If a member who is the only one of his era is leaving the guild or moving to next era during the season, goods required will be recalculated completely. Thus it means, if an era is being orphaned, goods will be recalculated even during the current season.

Finally found it on DE forum. If a member who is the only one of his era is leaving the guild or moving to next era during the season, goods required will be recalculated completely. Thus it means, if an era is being orphaned, goods will be recalculated even during the current season.
That's what I thought, too. But look at our two-women-guild on Houndsmoor. I aged up on thursday to TE, but we still need CE goods for the buildings.
They must have changed something quite recently, because I know for a fact that it was different before.

-Alin-

Emperor
You may be right that they don't care. I'll ask them, thanks.

I am 100% right because I have all 10 here on my Account.
6 diamond expensions -6*2400=14400 diamonds spent.
1 medals expansion- 1.400.000 medals
2 tech expansions- 70+75megacoins(M)
1 continent expansion- 80megacoins(M)

All servers will have the same, 10 expansions in total. Otherwise will be unfair and bad behaviour from game designers giving less on specific Countries.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's what I thought, too. But look at our two-women-guild on Houndsmoor. I aged up on thursday to TE, but we still need CE goods for the buildings.
They must have changed something quite recently, because I know for a fact that it was different before.

It's never worked that way for aging up. Only for booting out the member. You count as your starting age in all respects if you're still a member.