• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
One thing to keep in mind is the league rewards, though not sure how realistic it is to get that. You'd definitely need the diamond coach for 2x progression towards that, but even with that I'm not sure how realistic it is. You'd probably have to activate diamond coach more than once. Assuming you can get 930 yards, that's 1860 points towards the league. With 5 days remaining the cutoff is 1575, was 1800 last year, so that might be achievable. Not sure how realistic it will be on live, though, this is a great event to spend diamonds on so imagine quite a few will be spending. Only top 5% get a kit from the league rewards, so probably not achievable for casual players.
That doesn’t predicts much good. Hopefully calculator programs can help revealing how realistic it is to achieving it

Building still absolute crap.
Guess what, there are so many players on Live who still want and need FP.

You can't simply say "Beta players complain about more FP and want other stats" and then use that feedback for Live balancing. That's ridiculous.

Tresco

Farmer
Looks like I'm going to be an update short on the Fiore Village despite doing all the quests so it isn't worth building it
without the defence bonus going to be a lot of disappointed players when it goes live if they end up with the same
result, spent diamonds on the Ultimate Coach as well

Korazzo

Farmer
It looks like that you dont have a chance to go beyond Amateur status without diamonds, so you cannot enhance the building to highest level. That is really disappointing:(

It looks like that you dont have a chance to go beyond Amateur status without diamonds, so you cannot enhance the building to highest level. That is really disappointing:(

That is not true. With +yard coach (which is free) and smart selection of players (always cheapest ones) you can have it easily done. I can build at the very moment lvl 9 Fiore village and last upgrade I will get from questline. There is no need to get anything from leagues. If you chose wrong coach or wrong players, it is on you.

CrashBoom

Legend
with a perfect mathematic analysis you are always getting the best result in every game o_O

but what do you win?
a building that is still only good for selling to the dealer :p

Most efficient ones or cheapest?

Most efficient players to get main building are cheapest. With +yard coach (or diamond coach of course, but it can easily be done without spending diamonds).

EDIT: There are one or two exceptions (player that costs 74 balls is sometimes better than player that costs 64 balls), but difference is so little, that you can go by cheapest only and you will get main building without problems.

And we are still talking about main building. This has nothing to do with most efficient way to get daily specials.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Most efficient players to get main building are cheapest. With +yard coach (or diamond coach of course, but it can easily be done without spending diamonds).

EDIT: There are one or two exceptions (player that costs 74 balls is sometimes better than player that costs 64 balls), but difference is so little, that you can go by cheapest only and you will get main building without problems.

And we are still talking about main building. This has nothing to do with most efficient way to get daily specials.
I meant most cost effective. Which player gives you the most yards for the costs. Naturally buffed with either the diamond couch or the yard couch.

Gindi4711

Steward
If there is not FP for the main prize I think the other rewards need to be a lot higher to compensate for that. Currently only def boost for attacking armies is useful and this can be achieved with a bunch of sentinel outposts as well.
I dont think buffing attack boost is a good thing either so why not come up with something different. How about adding some daily units?

Aerendil

Squire
The main price is too difficult to get
I took only dia trainers, spent nearly all balls and can build my village to lvl 9 now (I collected all upgrades and the surpirse chest).
I am currently in silver but need that upgrade from silver league to complete the building.

Swap the lvl1 Building at 1040 with an upgrade kit or add additional upgrades to amateur and bronze ranks.
You dont want only 5% of the playrers complete the building

Edit: Forgot the upgrade for the final quest, so with +1 yard or the ultimate trainer its doable

Last edited: