• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Bowl%20Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, December 1st, our Forge Bowl Event returns!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Footballs should not be egg shaped" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Best regards,
Your Forge of Empires Team

vidicecilia

Baronet
..."Just like last year, you will have the assistance of five well-prepared coaches. You can change your current coach by clicking his portrait in the the top left corner. There, you'll be able to select a coach who suits your current tactics best. There are four volunteer coaches, and each of them provides different advantages as you make progress to a touchdown. There's also the professional Ultimate Coach, who provides all these advantages combined . The Default Coach is your initial coach, and he will stay with you for however long you wish. If you prefer to choose another coach, they will work for you for up to 24 hours (buy you can dismiss them earlier), after which they will take a 24 hour break during which they cannot be rehired. If you really want to though, they will rejoin you earlier for a small fee"...

What is the small fee?

Coins, coins and more coins. how about some decent supply boosts for a change.
the defense boost for attack is welcome, but i have doubts as whether i will build it or not.
will see how things go

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
How many FP we will get?

So far it appears none? Unless they just forgot to list them. We'll have to wait til it's up I guess to see if the other bonuses are compelling enough in magnitude to make up for the absence of FP on a grand prize - they haven't tried this in a while: last time it was governor's villa I think and after a riot FP were added to it.

If this has defense high enough to be a reasonable alternative to sentinel outposts, perhaps it'd be fine :)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Fiore Village Lvl 10 Stats:
17-34% Defense boost for attacking army
19-30% Coin Boost
20 Guild Treasury Goods
30 Goods
Coins, Medals, Population (275-14861), Happiness, but no FPs

That makes the Fiore Village very slightly better than Olympic Treasury in terms of attack boosts, with the FP exchanged for the coin boost and guild goods. Overall I think the building is quite nicely balanced, though perhaps goods, guild goods and/or coin boosts should be increased a bit more to make up for the lack of FPs :)

BA-IA: 17% Defense
EMA-HMA: 19% Defense
LMA-CA: 21% Defense
INA-PE: 23% Defense
ME-PME: 25% Defense
CE-TE: 27% Defense
FE-AF: 29% Defense
OF-VF: 31% Defense
SAM-SAAB: 33% Defense
SAV: 34% Defense (why break the +2 pattern? xD)

chrisi3210

Steward
Why would not include a FP-produktion in the eventbuilding? I think it will comes a great discussion. FPs are one the most important resources of the games.
A lots of of gamer will riot.