• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Heal all button

Dessire

Regent
I don't get it , nobody wants the heal all button, the only internal information that we are not allowed to know about this button what could it be ????
Maybe the rumour of the extra money estimated is not so ridicule at all.
Lol I want it, nothing better than see how pc players can not fight fast anymore.
The pc players and mobile players now can fight at a more similar speed.

iPenguinPat

Squire
Lol I want it, nothing better than see how pc players can not fight fast anymore.

I have talked with many players that play on both PC and mobile. Many of them have said that mobile is faster for them because they have a better mobile device then their PC.

Why does the solution need to be making fighting slower for PC players and potentially costing them extra diamonds? Wouldn't it make sense to speed up the mobile experience? That seems like a much more user/player focused solution.

As with most things, the player that is best prepared will always have an advantage. If someone is willing to spend the money for a top-of-the-line phone or tablet, of course they are going to be faster then someone on a slow several year old device. Same with computers or internet connection. Some players only have access to extremely slow internet which obviously puts them at a significant disadvantage. Good everyone's connection speed be throttled so that everyone play slow so that it is fair for the person with a slow connection?

If we're going for fairness, let's just go all the way and make it so that everyone has the same exact attack and defense. And all their great buildings are the same. And they have the same Forge Point production...

Oh I have a great idea, let's go all in on this and make it so that regardless of how long a player has been playing they have the exact same stuff. Been playing for five years? You get the same stuff as someone that's been playing for five days....

I understand that not every player can afford a high-end mobile device or computer or internet connection. Trying to drag everyone else down just to bring yourself up is short-sighted and frankly suboptimal for business.

Emberguard

Emperor
I don't get it , nobody wants the heal all button, the only internal information that we are not allowed to know about this button what could it be ????
Maybe the rumour of the extra money estimated is not so ridicule at all.
I doubt noone wants it, rather that the amount of people who do want it is naturally going to be a small pool of players. Mainly because it's only going to appeal to players who were already healing units, and out of those players it'll only appeal to some
I understand that not every player can afford a high-end mobile device or computer or internet connection. Trying to drag everyone else down just to bring yourself up is short-sighted and frankly suboptimal for business.
Or even have access to high speed internet in the first place regardless of what they can afford

Tanmay11

Regent
so ruining experience for PC players is somehow good? what a great community we have here!
what next? delete gvg? put a delay on troop changing? disallow multiple worlds to be open on different tabs at same time? these are just some things that give advantage to PC players.

Dessire

Regent
so ruining experience for PC players is somehow good? what a great community we have here!
what next? delete gvg? put a delay on troop changing? disallow multiple worlds to be open on different tabs at same time? these are just some things that give advantage to PC players.
please XD GvG should have been deleted long time ago! XD worst feature ever XD also, have you ever seen the ideas and sugestions section? almost all players vote NO to any new idea that allow different aspects of the game get improved XD

-Alin-

Emperor

You barely have any idea what You are talking about.

also, have you ever seen the ideas and sugestions section? almost all players vote NO to any new idea that allow different aspects of the game get improved XD

And again, Your "ideas" were useless for majority, thats why the NO votes, improve what, the fact You are lazy and play only on phone and You want Inno make the game to suit Your needs?
You repeat the same things all the time, people gave You explainations and You ignored them all the time believing You are too smart for them, but it's the oposite ...

You are delusional all the time.

Owl II

Emperor
I doubt noone wants it, rather that the amount of people who do want it is naturally going to be a small pool of players. Mainly because it's only going to appeal to players who were already healing units, and out of those players it'll only appeal to some
Or even have access to high speed internet in the first place regardless of what they can afford
Players who want it don't use this button. They just gloat like Dessire. Why do you need to heal rogues, of whom you have thousands? Only the main unit is healed when there are few of them. I healed units sometimes. Now I've stopped doing that. The point is simple - it is inconvenient for me to fight, therefore there is no one to heal. I just don't hit.

Tanmay11

Regent
please XD GvG should have been deleted long time ago! XD worst feature ever XD also, have you ever seen the ideas and sugestions section? almost all players vote NO to any new idea that allow different aspects of the game get improved XD
just because you don't play it doesn't mean it has to be deleted.
I personally dont play GvG nor does my guild but we don't go asking around to delete it, and we are at a massive disadvantage at guild rankings because we don't do it.

that was the whole point of FoE, you could play with whatever playstyle that suits you.

cheering changes just because it inconveniences certain playstyle is a new low on this forum.

coming to the heal all button , we're merely asking for them to revert to what was already working, no one asked for it. or at least move it so the buttons overlap again.

CrashBoom

Legend
you say no for GVG to continue

GVG is also a differect aspect of the game

so why are you allowed a no but other not

:rolleyes:

nice2haveu

Baronet
I have some responses, but I need to clarify what and how much I can share with you.
Hmm. Before you reply, mind just started getting used to it like how to avoid the button disturbance. (Practice make perfect but to accept wrong thing also works out). Don't know what to do.

Dessire

Regent
I have talked with many players that play on both PC and mobile. Many of them have said that mobile is faster for them because they have a better mobile device then their PC.

Why does the solution need to be making fighting slower for PC players and potentially costing them extra diamonds? Wouldn't it make sense to speed up the mobile experience? That seems like a much more user/player focused solution.

As with most things, the player that is best prepared will always have an advantage. If someone is willing to spend the money for a top-of-the-line phone or tablet, of course they are going to be faster then someone on a slow several year old device. Same with computers or internet connection. Some players only have access to extremely slow internet which obviously puts them at a significant disadvantage. Good everyone's connection speed be throttled so that everyone play slow so that it is fair for the person with a slow connection?

If we're going for fairness, let's just go all the way and make it so that everyone has the same exact attack and defense. And all their great buildings are the same. And they have the same Forge Point production...

Oh I have a great idea, let's go all in on this and make it so that regardless of how long a player has been playing they have the exact same stuff. Been playing for five years? You get the same stuff as someone that's been playing for five days....

before in pc: 1 battle every 2 or 3 seconds. in mobile: 1 battle every 8-10 seconds (being lucky!) and no, this has been tested by more than 140 friends in the world where I play.
before in GbGrounds diamond league, 2 players, 1 in PC and the other in mobile: in 1 minute the first player does between 20 and 30 fights, while the second player only 6 and 7.5 battles.
The first player has atleast received 9.6 rewards while the second player has received 2.88 rewards.

now in pc: 1 battle every 3-4 seconds, mobile player = the same.
so tell me, how is unfair the heal button? Innogames should not only keep the heal all button but also add a delay in the OK button in pc to make things a lot fair for mobile players compared to PC players -.-

Dessire

Regent
Do you mean fights on gbg and do you still have 1.215? If yes, there is currently a bug, that leads to longer loading times, when more players fight on a sector. This bug should be fixed with 1.216.
oh really? because for tons of month the average of time it takes to do a battle for mobile players has been between 8-10 seconds being lucky and the worst part of that is if you stay in the GbG map for some minutes, it starts becoming more laggy to the point were you do 1 battle every 15 seconds.

and let me asure you that I do not have a bad cellphone, a Xiaomi redmi note 7. a mobile phone that can even run Genshin Impact. imagine most players who do not have a good cellphone like the one I have and the one I have it is not the best in the market, is just a decent one but not a very good one.