• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Change the League divisions in GB tournaments

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The biggest concern is the total lack of dialogue between Inno and us.
We bring our complaints, in the best case we are told that the information has been collected and then nothing!
He would say "shut your mouth" that it would be the same.
It's like mystery testers !!!
Did you know that they were the members of staff (moderators, operators, ...) of the various servers who tested in very accelerated mode with almost everything unlimited?
How can they actually test GBGs?
Even in beta, being limited to a single server, it is not a reflection of what is happening on each of our live servers.

If the Beta version is used to test the game, why the developers do not test the various proposals already made?
- limit the attrition bonus to 3 seats (72%)
and/or
- creation of a Crystal league (only the first would stay in this league)
and/or
- reduce the points won and lost during the final ranking

It would show a lot of intelligence to recognize and test that certain ideas of the players can bring a breath of fresh air to our favorite game.
Then the same 7 guilds would be in Crystal every time. They could make it a 3 guild battle and only the top guild stays and kicks the other 2 back to diamond for a session.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Just like the lack of exploitation of the Copper and Silver leagues!
If the distribution was better done among REALLY active guilds, there wouldn't be so much difference at the end of the Diamond League.
I think the 10% Diamond, 25% Platinum, 50% Gold, 25% Silver, and 10% Copper breakdown should be totally overhauled now that all guilds are no longer copper.
By limiting to 5% Diamond, 10% Platinum, 30% Gold, 45% Silver and 10% Copper, the equilibrium of the capacities of the guilds would be more easily reached.

Owl II

Emperor
The biggest concern is the total lack of dialogue between Inno and us.
Biggest concern in my opinion is there not a single completed solution in the last year or two. They wanted to make a new cross-platform command feature to replace the GVG, and they didn't. They wanted to remove the obsolete PVP towers and bring a new exciting PVP feature, and they didn't. Only thing they completed was the Aztec settlement. I will not say this is the most interesting settlement

thelegend88

Squire
Reccuring quests got limited, which was a good choice to stop exploitation with bots. But when will GBG fights be limited as well?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Often I see "in.My.ConTroL" monitoring the forum without intervening.
This shows that Inno listens to us but mocks our remarks.

napodavout

Merchant
Hello
I think IMMOGAMES is reading our threads, which is normal.
I think he will have to create discussions with experienced players.
I still thought creating a new battleground level would be interesting.
With stages with gaps for data, a gap in points between the players is according to the involvement of the guilds.
a new levels with more points to reduce the gap between pc players is smartphone (which can not play in guild wars).
bonjour
je pense que IMMOGAMES lis nos discussions ,ce qui est normal .
je pense qu il devrez créer des discutions avec des joueurs expérimentés .
je continue a pensé que créer un nouveaux niveaux champs de bataille serais intéressant .
Avec des paliers avec des écarts pour donnée un écart de points entre les joueurs est suivant l implication des guildes .
un nouveau niveau avec plus de points pour réduire l écart entre les joueurs pc est smartphone (qui ne peuvent jouer en guerres des guildes) .

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We have read your concerns and have forwarded your feedback on multiple occasions.
We understand that the system in the diamond league currently is not perfect and even if changes will be made, it will never be perfect.
GBG is a very popular feature which makes it harder to make big changes to the feature itself, like changing the way that guilds are matched up, adding an extra league or changing the way leaguepoints work.

Our developers are looking in ways to improve GBG, however we do not have a timeschedule when those changes will be made and are not informed yet about what changes exactly will be made.

We appreciate your feedback and will continue forwarding the feedback to our gamedevelopers.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We have read your concerns and have forwarded your feedback on multiple occasions.
We know it but we never have feedback.

We appreciate your feedback and will continue forwarding the feedback to our gamedevelopers.
And as always, we will be put on a fait accompli without any real listening to our proposals.

If grouping guilds by ID is the logic adopted by the developers, it may be time to renew the team.
I am not able to do the work of the developers but I think, like many other players, have a better vision than them in terms of gameplay!

Instead of Innogames' deafening silence about our suggestions that they don't implement, it would show more respect if they told us the reasons for the refusals. At least the future suggestions or lines of thought would be adapted to the real reasons for non-development.

napodavout

Merchant
hello LORDWASA
super nice to leave a message, I appreciate it a lot.
We know very well that not all parts of the game can satisfy everyone.
Maybe creating a link with those who could be modified with the constraints of the support is discussed ??
i just think guild or personal points calculation should take pc or smartphone players into account.
When I see diamond guilds with 3 players in the battlefield, simply because the management of mmr is too close, which earns them the general classification 20,000 points not cool for the other guilds.
bonjour LORDWASA
super sympa de laisser un message , j apprécis beaucoup .
Nous savons trés bien que toutes les partis du jeu ne peuvent satisfaire tous le monde .
Peut être que créer un lien avec ceux qui pourrais être modifier avec les contrainte du support est en discutez ??
je pense juste que le calcul des points guilde ou personnelle devrait tenir compte des joueurs pc ou smartphone .
Quant je vois en champs de bataille des guildes diamant avec 3 joueurs ,simplement parceque la gestion des mmr est trop proche ,ce qui leurs rapporte aux classement général 20000 points pas cool pour les autres guildes .

Yekk

Viceroy
Thank you for reading this thread Lordwasa. Some very good suggestion were given in this thread. Some that could be done IN BETA overnight. Best for the player base and your developers to make that so. Beta is where we try things for good or bad. Nothing improves without at least the attempt being done.

Owl II

Emperor
It is important developers appreciate our feedback or at least take it into account. It would be even better if someone from the team tried to play what they offer us. To play, to chat with other players. To become a part of the gaming community. This would remove a lot of problems.

napodavout

Merchant
hello
I wanted to specify
main Word, diamond league 64 guilds for 3 to 79 members .
a solution that will challenge a real challenge .
uranium - 1400 -1500
diamond - 900 - 1000
platinum - 501 - 750
gold - 251 - 500
silver - 101 - 250
copper - 0 - 101
hi a guild at 1110 part example, blessed with mmr 1000 in ranking point, for the league it will depend on its ranking, be participating emeraude be diamond ..
normally only 16 emerald guilds
Bonjour

Je voulais préciser
ma ligue Diamond 64 guildes de 3 à 79 membres.
une solution qui devrait créer un vrai défi.
uranium - 1400-1500
diamant - 900-1000
platine - 501-750
or - 251 - 500
argent - 101-250
cuivre - 0-101
exemple une guilde a 1110 part exemple ,bénéficie du mmr 1000 en point classement ,pour le ligue cela dépendras de son classement ,sois participeras Emeraude sois diamant ..
normalement que 16 guildes en Emeraude

thelegend88

Squire
We understand that the system in the diamond league currently is not perfect and even if changes will be made, it will never be perfect.
GBG is a very popular feature which makes it harder to make big changes to the feature itself, like changing the way that guilds are matched up, adding an extra league or changing the way leaguepoints work.

Our developers are looking in ways to improve GBG, however we do not have a timeschedule when those changes will be made and are not informed yet about what changes exactly will be made.

I don't think much philosophy is needed. Same LP guilds should be sorted randomly, not by ID, not by guild size... That would eliminate ability for them to know their opposition even before GBG season starts which currently allows the abuse of the system. Also groups would change and guilds rotate. Problem solved

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Regarding the way the matchmaking appears to be happening in diamond atm (with tiebreaker being by id#), could you seek the answer to a few questions?
- 1) Was this an intentional change? Things seemed random early on - just the last few months seem to have these semi-static seedings. Perhaps sorting guilds by creation date (which id# is a proxy for) was intended to be nicer to newer guilds?
- 2) Should this be expected to continue for the foreseeable future? Given that this leads to predictability in terms of how you're matched up, decisions might want to be made about a guild to make the best of their situation with their current id#.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
No changes were recently made about this system.
On the short term the current system will stay in place as it is right now.