• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

qaccy

Emperor
Three weeks ago, I had stopped using the feature. Three weeks ago, I also had told those on my home world to "get as many points as you can as PVP will be dead when they introduce the arena".
This part I don't really understand. What difference would it make how many points one gets before the towers are retired? We still get battle points for every battle, even when towers are closed and in instances where one is fighting in an age whose tower they haven't unlocked yet. Battle points aren't going away at all. Just the towers are. I see your later question about wondering what the 'point' of attacking neighbors is without the towers, but you already listed the two reasons: plundering and ranking points. I dunno about you, but insomuch as ranking matters in FoE, I care more about my overall server ranking than I do about any tower ranking, and nothing is being changed about that...

...then again, maybe if a ton of players actually quit fighting when the towers are removed, it'll be easier for me to move up in the ranks! I just don't see why the towers even are a motivator for fighting at all.

1BFA

Viceroy
This part I don't really understand. What difference would it make how many points one gets before the towers are retired? We still get battle points for every battle, even when towers are closed and in instances where one is fighting in an age whose tower they haven't unlocked yet. Battle points aren't going away at all. Just the towers are. I see your later question about wondering what the 'point' of attacking neighbors is without the towers, but you already listed the two reasons: plundering and ranking points. I dunno about you, but insomuch as ranking matters in FoE, I care more about my overall server ranking than I do about any tower ranking, and nothing is being changed about that...

...then again, maybe if a ton of players actually quit fighting when the towers are removed, it'll be easier for me to move up in the ranks! I just don't see why the towers even are a motivator for fighting at all.

It is good to see the Battle points after the fight, so that you can adjust your army if needed.

It is good to see the Battle points after the fight, so that you can adjust your army if needed.

If I understand you correctly, it is not the towers themselves you miss but the display of battle points won in that specific battle. Is that correct?

If so, the battle points should still be possible to show as they are still calculated even without the towers. If you phrase your request kindly, without hatred and loathing, maybe Inno will listen to you and bring back the display of battle points.

Thunderdome

Emperor

To each their own, qaccy. Every player has their reasons. I could give a toss about the server rankings as those who are in the highest rankings are those who either spend (which I sometimes do but I won't do it uncontrollably to get on top, especially on a game that had gone tits up} or have push accounts (how is that even possible anyways) to help them get up that far. So, neighborhood PVP rankings were a sure bet to gauge on how well I do with others.

Perhaps, if Inno ranks by age for the player's all time best, there could be some hope for those of us competing to measure up.

If you phrase your request kindly, without hatred and loathing, maybe Inno will listen to you and bring back the display of battle points.
We tried that in the first few requests. Seven weeks and still nothing more than "there is no update at this time".

1BFA

Viceroy
If I understand you correctly, it is not the towers themselves you miss but the display of battle points won in that specific battle. Is that correct?

If so, the battle points should still be possible to show as they are still calculated even without the towers. If you phrase your request kindly, without hatred and loathing, maybe Inno will listen to you and bring back the display of battle points.

It has been requested many times nicely, feel free to go thru 82 pages :)

fake jogos

Farmer
When will there be an update to make battles more fair?
I think it should be the same as the neighborhood is built, an era above and an era below

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 13

CrashBoom

Legend
battle points are obsolete and removed
ranking points are obsolete and should be removed

and instead achievement rankings should be implemented

The Babelus

Steward
and as stated few weeks ago, I also need to see all my defending battles, who attacked me and possibility to see "video"from the battle, just like in old PvP... we need to adjust our defence.

Still not understand how someone could introduce such a crap on Beta, sorry to say

What I'm interested in, is how far away is the actual PvP-Arena from an indeed challenging PvP, which means not 1+7+Auto but thoroughly set up armies on both sides and winning more depending on fighting skills than off/def-bonuses. Maybe a little bit like chess ...

Well, first step, I guess, would be a much better AI, i.e. not attacking rogues at first ... :oops:

However, at the moment fighting in PvP-Arena is nothing more than the same (some may say boring) routine like in GEX, GBG, GvG, ...

My suggestion,

make it different, just tossing around: units maybe gaining experience; different leagues, in gold a 2. wave (for example); no GB influence at all or adapted/restricted, special GB just for the arena ...,

make it fun ... :D

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
What is this week 7 or 8 and i'm getting really bored to fight 42/50 moideux and the 8 others placid.

I have a STRONG feeling inno is just lying to us when they say they have STRONG positive feedback from other sources.
I have a STRONG feeling that the other sources are the mods who are also obliged to test and cowardly give positive advise.
I have a STRONG feeling that the accountants look at the diamonds spent and think it's going well and forget this is beta where we receive some diamonds to test.
I have a STRONG feeling that many of us (guildleaders in our worlds) will pass the negative word and say to ignore this big mistake.
I have a STRONG suggestion to show a little respect to your customers and redisign this pvp tower if you want it to work.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5604

The opponent's defense is weak and you want it to be even weaker ... It's very good that the Kraken doesn't work in Arena PvP, and I think it shouldn't work in Neighborhood Battles either.
That`s wrong. Many opponents defenses are strong. Neighborhood Battles are worthless. With your words: The Krakens shouldn`t exist....

esoterism

Squire
What is this week 7 or 8 and i'm getting really bored to fight 42/50 moideux and the 8 others placid.

I have a STRONG feeling inno is just lying to us when they say they have STRONG positive feedback from other sources.
I have a STRONG feeling that the other sources are the mods who are also obliged to test and cowardly give positive advise.
I have a STRONG feeling that the accountants look at the diamonds spent and think it's going well and forget this is beta where we receive some diamonds to test.
I have a STRONG feeling that many of us (guildleaders in our worlds) will pass the negative word and say to ignore this big mistake.
I have a STRONG suggestion to show a little respect to your customers and redisign this pvp tower if you want it to work.
I am supporting this message

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
and oh yes, this will *surely* help with the ranking "spreading out":

1598471856072.png

So if some high age person doesn't bother for 2 weeks, they're back down with the EMA players mucking things up even further ;)