• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

I don't understand: everyone in low eras is complaining about much higher eras opponents. And it's true: I'm in Colonial era, two of the three players the game gives me are often SAAB or Mars era so I generally choose the Colonial opponent BUT it's a NPC. 5 of the 7 opponents I fought were NPC. Why don't I meet the other low eras players? Is it PvP or AIvAI ?

With no Manual battle control it is AI vs AI. You only select an army to the Ai to use, then close your eyes and wish the AI use it well.,

Afroman

Farmer
Es ist so ziemlich der größte Mist den Inno jemals erfunden hat. Was ist mit all meinen faulen Nachbarn, wenn ich sie angreife? Wo landen die Punkte? Ich hätte es als zusätzliches Feature in Kauf genommen, aber so wie es jetzt ist ...:((

Moderator note - please add an English translation.

Last edited by a moderator:
sad sad sad nobody around here will even read it they go one even when they know its stupid to do why keep a beta server we as players dont mean a thing.
That exactly ! I doubt more & more : why to play on beta ? Just better I delete that whole city on beta ... !!
And if this PvP Arena go life like it is now, I don't think I going to even try it !

Maybe we should start writing them in German because clearly they have no clue what the community wants.
Devs von Inno, lesen Sie hier :

Wir wollen manuelle Kämpfe
Wir wollen echte Gegner, nicht EMA gegen SAAB.
Wir wollen wirklich, dass Mehrwert entsteht.
Und wenn das nicht funktioniert :
Gib uns JETZT die PvP Türme zurück !

Moderator note - translation requested
Translation :
Devs of Inno, read this :
We want Manual Battles,
We want real opponents, no EMA against SAAB.
We want a real improvement is coming up
And if that's not possible :
Give us back our PvP Towers Now !

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please remember this is day 2 of Beta release. Feedback is not from the forum alone, but to expect to see any kind of changes so soon into a release is unrealistic. Feedback is collated and fed back regularly. To imply that your feedback is not read is simply not true.

Please keep your feedback constructive and avoid swearing and Developer bashing. Posts should have an English translation if posted in a foreign language. Whilst we appreciate your feedback it is also important to stay within the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nessie

Baronet
I im forbidden to speak anymore joke joke joke great feedback this way

it was a great contribution bromtor :) I really appreciated it and I'm still laughing. THANKS ! Not your fault that Community Managers or rather managers of InnoGames have no sense of humour

Wir wollen manuelle Kämpfe
Wir wollen echte Gegner, nicht EMA gegen SAAB.
Wir wollen wirklich, dass Mehrwert entsteht.
Und wenn das nicht funktioniert :
Gib uns JETZT die PvP Türme zurück !

We want manual battles
We want real opponents, not EMA against SAAB.
We really want to add value.
And if that doesn't work:
Give us the PvP Towers back NOW!

post #488 servantofforges

sirblu

Baronet
This really sucks I just did a battle in GE to see what would happen and we no longer get points for doing GE. Probably will not get any points for GbG either.
I also attacked a player in my hood and guess what no player points for that either. So once they roll out the PvP to the live servers - you will no longer be able to increase your player standing (player points ranking) with GE or GbG or by attacking a player in your hood. So INNO has now taken away 3 ways to increase your player standing and replaced it with the NEW PvP garbage.
Well I guess that was one way to stop all the noise about folks getting attacked! There is no point if you cannot increase your player ranking points by doing so.

Nessie

Baronet
This really sucks I just did a battle in GE to see what would happen and we no longer get points for doing GE. Probably will not get any points for GbG either.
I also attacked a player in my hood and guess what no player points for that either. So once they roll out the PvP to the live servers - you will no longer be able to increase your player standing (player points ranking) with GE or GbG or by attacking a player in your hood. So INNO has now taken away 3 ways to increase your player standing and replaced it with the NEW PvP garbage.
Well I guess that was one way to stop all the noise about folks getting attacked! There is no point if you cannot increase your player ranking points by doing so.

I can't confirm this, if I look in Global Ranking after one GE-fight or any fight it counts. Should I be wrong and sirblu is right, I simply would kick this stupid little game in the butt right now.

sirblu

Baronet
I can't confirm this, if I look in Global Ranking after one GE-fight or any fight it counts. Should I be wrong and sirblu is right, I simply would kick this stupid little game in the butt right now.
I just tested this and there is absolutely no increase after any of these-Unless the posts are only going to be posed on Monday or once a week or whenever.
But please guys, test the hell out of this - I hope I am wrong and there is some other answer but that is not the way it is looking

Well now they have already launched the Sneak Peak for this on the live servers. So looks like they are happy to run it as is. Kinda makes a mockery of this supposed testing on this server. I really hope I am wrong in this and that they genuinely are working to make it something worthwhile.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Not very diverse my opponents since yesterday !!
ACtC-3f2630Tp5u0loPyNUEB2uJCBN5VY3m6wd1wq1VLffllpLzDKK602im_gDWHNopx-Rjj2GQYGj7TLUfEdEP7IppC2crhdfUuRuQ3XWGran7PZhMlk4qZl2ch8lzH5pWjpIaMYmyaoXEKzXRUtDUGXoJP=w1104-h655-no

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Battle points should still count towards Ranking points, this did not change.

The sneak peek is to encourage players to come to the Beta server and try the feature. We also encouraged feedback from the live servers on Guild Battlegrounds, last year, so rest assured that this does not mean that we plan to bypass the feedback and testing, just to encourage more people to join us.

Opponents will begin to settle down. This first round on Beta will see some differences as players accumulate and lose Combat points, which is why you are seeing vastly different eras at the moment.

It was also not intended to receive an end of tournament notification this morning.

Well, if the developers read all this comments, why do we, beta players, get no real positive respons at posts that contain 1 or more suggestions ?
So now you know why I get more and more frustrated ... that's just because of that ...

I've posted already more than once a few suggestions .
I've also tried to motivate other beta players to bombard the devs with suggestions (and don't think I say this sarcastic, I realy mean it)
I play FoE already for some years on beta & have seen coming up a few new features, all in all they are for sure "ok" and most of them even an improvement !
(Ancient Egypt I find really the best Settlement, love to play that)

But I'm puzzled :
if the devs read our posts, Im' wondering WHY they never listen to me (and some others) about the colors of the text : the numbers of cultural goods "needed"(if you've enough of 1 good, the number is crystal clear, but if not enough, goods, then ... on the "advancement" window that is) ... they're STILL almost unreadable for color-blinded persons ... This comment is written by beta players more than once and nothing changed and if something changed, still unreadable for color-blinded people !
So you wonder why I now get frustrated? Well, because I lost a part of my confidence in the real effect of all our comments here on beta forum.
And changing a color of a text seems to me not that diffiult ? I can be wrong, but probably more easy than some other kind of changings the current PvP Arena needs to undergo ... .

Last edited:

DeletedUser5936

Please remember this is day 2 of Beta release. Feedback is not from the forum alone, but to expect to see any kind of changes so soon into a release is unrealistic.

I don't want changes. I want to keep the old towers, they have been perfectly fine for years. I don't believe any amount of tinkering from InnoGames would change the fact that the new PvP tower is fundamentally flawed. It would need to be redesigned from scratch, and InnoGames has never done this. No matter how severe the backlash, all they have ever done is cosmetic changes at most, and usually not even that.

Just so the feedback is completely clear and unambiguous:

WE DO NOT WANT THIS.