• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Thunderdome

Emperor
I was on vacation for the last 3 weeks. When I got back home, I saw a few things that had changed during my absence. One, would be the PvP arena which caught my interest. So, I just went and click on the building and it asks me for a defending PvP army and I gave it one. I then went into the interface to pick a fight that showed me the army management screen, but no "manual" battle button. Basically, it's pretty much an auto thing where folks will lose a lot of important units if they don't have an Alcatraz in their city to replenish (the god awful wait times to get reinforcements via military buildings as we progress through the ages).

Now, in order to get my fancy going, a few things needed to be changed:
Amount of Medals: needed to be changed to a higher amount as no one will probably be PvP'ing if the weekly reward is a dinky amount of medals. It should be about 1400 for those who are in ranks 500-1000 (for example) and adjusted for those in better placement and those in worse placement.​
Need a MANUAL Button: The majority players, both on beta and live server, tend to go into battle manually. I like a feature that puts my wits to end, not doing them automatically. This doesn't need further reason why, just get it done.​
Timing of Attempts: This is a PvP game, not Farming and Production! Why couldn't the attempt timer be at 1hr just like most of the things in the game? If we could get that going at 1hr instead of 4hr, there will be a lot of participation to get up in the ranks. Now, it's done five and then wait until you get another attempt. Kind of boring if you ask me.​
Number of Attempts: This is purely separate as we see the attempt scales (forge point at 10, guild expedition at 8 respectfully) in timing to be given on any day. Why do we have to settle at 5 attempts? If we have to settle for 5 attempts, I would feel better to use them when they are fully set at 5 hours total than 20 hours. Yes, I can use it when the 4 hours is up, but there is no fun in it when I just used an attempt and have to keep on waiting in order to get more.​

Oh, I am sure I will have more to say when the time comes, but these are the most important in my opinion that needs to be addressed.

-Alin-

Emperor
As I said none have any chance against me, there is no way to protect their cities only with 8 selected units.

We should be able to conquer them, like a chess game, move versus move in an online battle, if the other one disconnects and it is not back in more than a minute you automatically win, this should be PvP, not just choosing 8 units and do auto, lol ...

And if your enemy is below your era, you should have to choose 8 units which are in the same era as your enemy.

Last edited:
This change is horrible !!!
There is no manual game, attacking a neighbor does not make any point anywhere, the difficult and average battles only have players in advanced ages, and the amount of medals offered is not satistatory.

DeletedUser5097

This a funny thing. The medium fight is Industrial Age and 40%/64% the easy space age mars 100%/100%.
Assuming those things are caused by bugs. It’s kinda decant thingy but rather an free candy bar where you can grab some free candy weekly with minimal effort xd

feedback
Random stuff, Nice bonus not OP
Units, good and balanced reward

1up kit, as an possible reward a bit too good, I would reserve such for something like GE4 and events

10% att boost, a bit too bad, would’ve replaced it with 20% with 15% chance

Diamonds, the amount and chances are balanced. Could be an good motive

Suggestions
Add chamions as an possible reward
Remove 1 up kit, it’s a bit too rewarding

bromtor

Squire
Een printscreen nemen met de Print Screen-toets
1. Een printscreen van je volledige computerscherm nemen
Je neemt een printscreen van je volledige computerscherm in vier stappen:

1. Druk op de Print Screen-toets om een printscreen te nemen. Er wordt geen bevestiging weergegeven, maar op de achtergrond is er nu een afbeelding op het klembord geplaatst.
    • De afmeting van je printscreen wordt bepaald door de resolutie van je computerscherm.
  2. Open het Windows-programma Paint. Je opent Paint in Windows 10 door in het zoekvak op de taakbalk paint te typen en vervolgens Paint te selecteren uit de lijst van zoekresultaten.
  3. Druk op de Control-toets + V om de printscreen te plakken in Paint. Je kunt eventueel nu ook de schermafbeelding bewerken.
    • Je kunt de printscreen ook in andere programma’s plakken, bijvoorbeeld in Word of een e-mail.
  4. Je kunt de printscreen nu opslaan. Druk op de Control-toets + S om het bestand op te slaan. Kies vervolgens de map waarin je de printscreen wilt opslaan. Geef de printscreen tenslotte een passende naam en klik op de knop Opslaan.
    • Sla de printscreen op als een PNG- of JPG-bestand. Een JPG-afbeelding heeft een iets lagere kwaliteit dan een PGN-afbeelding, maar het uiteindelijke bestand is dan wel ook kleiner.
Een printscreen nemen van je volledige computerscherm is ook mogelijk door de sneltoets Windows + Print Screen te gebruiken. Windows slaat je printscreen dan automatisch op als een PNG-bestand in de map C:\Gebruikers\Gebruikersnaam\Afbeeldingen\Schermopname. De bestanden krijgen automatisch de naam ‘schermopname’ met daarachter tussen haakjes een cijfer. De meest recente printscreen heeft het hoogste nummer.

2. Een printscreen nemen van het actieve venster
Wil je enkel een printscreen nemen van je actieve venster en niet van je volledige scherm? Volg dan deze vier stappen:

1. Open het venster waarvan je een printscreen wilt nemen. Druk tegelijkertijd op de Print Screen-toets + Alt-toets. Er wordt opnieuw geen bevestiging weergegeven, maar op de achtergrond is er nu een afbeelding op het klembord geplaatst.
    • De afmeting van je printscreen wordt bepaald door de resolutie van je computerscherm.
  2. Open het Windows-programma Paint. Je opent Paint in Windows 10 door in het zoekvak op de taakbalk paint te typen en vervolgens Paint te selecteren uit de lijst van zoekresultaten.
  3. Druk op de Control-toets + V om de printscreen te plakken in Paint. Je kunt eventueel nu ook de schermafbeelding bewerken.
    • Je kunt de printscreen ook in andere programma’s plakken, bijvoorbeeld in Word of een e-mail.
  4. Je kunt de printscreen nu opslaan. Druk op de Control-toets + S om het bestand op te slaan. Kies vervolgens de map waarin je de printscreen wilt opslaan. Geef de printscreen tenslotte een passende naam en klik op de knop Opslaan.
    • Sla de printscreen op als een PNG- of JPG-bestand. Een JPG-afbeelding heeft een iets lagere kwaliteit dan een PGN-afbeelding, maar het uiteindelijke bestand is dan wel ook kleiner.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's really hard to test precisely how I'll feel about this on live when I'm in a higher age.

On beta though: my hard opponent is usually SAAB, my medium opponent is usually at least contemporary. My easy opponent is at least always my age (late middle ages), but no test of anything (hurray, i can autobattle a zero-boost opponent my own age with often not even a full defense). After I used my 5 attempts I did finally see a LMA opponent as my medium who might be an interesting test, but well I'm out of attempts for now. It doesn't really feel like a feature I can "improve at" as a lower age player. Remember to hit my 6 +50s a day and hope for the best.

Even if you have to leave it as autobattle, I'd like a button to watch the replay of what just happened.

And then there's the rewards: At least I don't have to care about the feature. Whatever spot I end up in by accident is some free stuff - and it's not much of an improvement for doing better.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Why can't I get the option to use the same units that make up my city's Defensive Army as my PvP Defensive Army?
Without that I won't be playing.

Dessire

Regent
People complaining in a game where the main idea is to build a city from the stone age and make it evolve technologicaly up to futuristic eras due to this new pvp tower XD . . . oh guys you are so funny.

Inno, this new pvp arena is OK atleast it's base idea. the only wrong things are:

-the rewads:
They should be according to the era of the players. rewards as gold, supplies, gold and supplies bonuses (potions), low amount of medals for low level players, medals for high level players (high eras), should not be rewards. the arc, frontenac and the new event buildings already give all those things to all players.

- the era of the players that you must defeat:
In some cases, players in early middle age must fight players against SAM or SAAB era. that is not fair obviously, what is fair is , fight using future era units with 700% of attack bonus (for example) versus a spage age asteroid belt player with 0% of defensive bonuses, why? a future era unit, like a champion, has more than 800 attack points, enough to defeat any SAAB unit with no defensive bonuses. to fix the actual problem make players fight against 1 or 2 eras below and 1 to 2 eras above OR! against players in highers only if those players have a low % of defensive bonus.

-the autto battles:
that is not a problem! you should not see this as a problem! this is a fair way to fight against an army managed by an useless AI that only attacks to secret agents first! any player should be able to defeat high difficulty army in manual but not in auto, that's why auto battles in this mode are something GOOD! you want fights in manual? then ask to innogames for change the AI for defensive armies of our cities for the AI of the continent map armies. the continent map armies priority are normal units and then secret agents! that would make manual fights more fair!

-the amount of times you can fight per day: Any player knows that "any game that let you buy with real money something to give you an advantage over other players to easly win battle is a PAY TO WIN GAME" and pay to win games are one of the most hated things in the world of online games!

this could easly be fixed by: letting players fight unlimited amount of times per day for free -> let players earn "special points" -> make something like a battle pass which let players earn special rewards for free and a premium battle pass that let them earn x2 times the rewards and extra rewards like cosmetics. (cosmetics like special frames for their portraits, special portraits, decorative buildings to put in the terrain arround their cities, skins for certain great buildings or the town hall. the premium battle pass shold cost diamonds or real $.

Inno, the idea is realy great but some things should be changed in order to make it great. In my case: this feature is just a meh . . . I'm here to play the game no for its battles but to have the best city in the game and that can only be achieved by leveling up great buildings and fill it up with event buildings and organize it as best as possible.

AND IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER!

put seasons! in each season players can earn frames for their portrates according to their leagues and special rewards for reaching X league and for top players more extra rewards! specially skins! I would love te possibility to change the look of the surroindg terrain of my city by others any time haha.