• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So, if I can battle past the attrition barrier in GbG with autobattle doing 2 wave battles, in what world would my troops ever lose in a single wave PvP tower battle?
You can really do that? Is the attrition not at 25k% bonus at that point? What are your stats?

But yes - should you really be at that point you will likely be the candidate for top dog in the server. On the other hand do not forget that you lose points when your defenders lose against other players' attacks.

You can really do that? Is the attrition not at 25k% bonus at that point? What are your stats?

But yes - should you really be at that point you will likely be the candidate for top dog in the server. On the other hand do not forget that you lose points when your defenders lose against other players' attacks.
No, I can't. Some can battle beyond the top attrition %, though often manually and not autobattle. I was simply putting out there that under the current battle rules there are a fair number of players who can do so.

I would imagine you are correct about them losing all the battles vs. similar players, since no one has enough defense to stop that. I hadn't thought that far forward. I wonder where that would put them (or anyone) in the standings if they win all attacks and lose all defense.

CrashBoom

Legend
if it is done mathematically correct more than 12.5% would receive at least a medal reward

reason:
10 of a max of 80 player in a hood are in the medal ranking in their highest tower

but you are right
the chests with more than medals will probably for the top 50 or 100

remember what the #1 reward was in the soccer event ?
200 FP, 1000 goods, 2 selection kits, 1 winners plaza

Emberguard

Emperor
See if they made it so that Military Tactics was not required to advance in the game then this game could cater to all players. you like to PVP cool learn this tech you don't like to PVP ok then you just need to skip this technology.
That's not catering to players, it's excluding them from playing with others

Zolhex

Merchant
That's not catering to players, it's excluding them from playing with others
Um how? If you want the PVP you learn the skill if you don't want PVP you don't learn the skill I see no way anyone is excluded. This gives all players a choice. Unless you mean by excluded that there are fewer players for PVPers to pick on? If that is the case then ok you are right but if the PVPers need the non PVPers to pick on then that leads to a whole other discussion on why PVPers can just fight amongst themselves rather than pick on the less combat focused players!

Osserc

Merchant
Like most players, my city is optimized for attacking strength and my city defense is pitiful. I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose every defense. However, there are few defenses, if any, that I can't break.

With 100% wins on offense and 100% losses on defense, the winners will be whoever buys the maximum attempts each week. It's blatant PTW and quite boring as well.

CrashBoom

Legend
the winners will be whoever buys the maximum attempts each week
... and have the best defense

because there people with 1000+% defense which definitely don't loose the same amount of fights

and 100% losses on defense
because average defender joe may lose 100% of 30 attacks on him a day
but defender warrior only 100% of 2 attacks (the mega warriors could defeat him)

Like most players, my city is optimized for attacking strength and my city defense is pitiful.
all those players won't be in the TOP 50 o_O

attacking is limited.

defending not so much. (if the algorithm will be fair you will be offered 3 times as opponent because every attacker gets 3 defender to chose)
if you are a good victim more people chose you as opponent

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
10 pages of condemnation from the players, and not a peep from the devs to explain their thinking.

Par for the course I suppose.
Please remember the feature hasn't even been released yet, and that forum feedback represents only a part of the feedback we receive. It's far too early to expect any changes to be made before the feature has even been released into the game.

DeletedUser

10 pages of condemnation from the players, and not a peep from the devs to explain their thinking.

There might be a reason for the silence :)

When dev´s do a good job in any game, employed at any game making company, and they are active in the forums and in videos they will get job offers from others, we might have lost a few good devs that way, so maybe they stoped the devs from posting on the forum....... just a guess from my side though.

Osserc

Merchant
(if the algorithm will be fair you will be offered 3 times as opponent because every attacker gets 3 defender to chose)
if you are a good victim more people chose you as opponent

It will depend on how the algorithm works, but I think it's unlikely they will allow an unbalanced number of defenses each day. Most likely it will remove you from the pool after X number of battles. And unless people are stupid and pick fights they can't win it's mostly X losses for everyone.

Or it works as you envision and the top ranks are full of low attack/high defense people who can't beat each other's defense. So they can only get points by picking the easy battles.

Either one is equally stupid imo. I just don't think this feature makes sense in this game.