• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Zolhex

Merchant
No he was talking about both across multiple which lead to a misleading or confusing assertions. I have read all of @Zolta 's post. Zolta wants a way to opt-out of the new PvP feature, and maybe the original PvP feature, but is upset that you can not do so by avoiding the tech completion. It is true you could get into but not through EMA without researching the original PvP tech. However, you may be able to avoid the new one by avoiding the new tech.
Again I wanted to opt out of the original tech for PVP. there is NO new PVP skill being added to not fight in the new PVP arena I simply just don't play for 2 weeks which was covered in other posts.

Zolhex

Merchant
Actually you used to be able to PvP in Bronze.
Ahh ok well I haven't been here the whole time maybe 5 years or so I guess. I personally see this game as a city building and management game which I like playing so I think PVP ruined this game as it does with any game I play that has it. and yes I have 3 cities in Elvenar which has no PVP and is awesome.

Ahh ok well I haven't been here the whole time maybe 5 years or so I guess. I personally see this game as a city building and management game which I like playing so I think PVP ruined this game as it does with any game I play that has it. and yes I have 3 cities in Elvenar which has no PVP and is awesome.
I don't get all the desires to eliminate PvP throughout the game. The core of this game is city building and fighting. This game started with and has always had PvP. The watering down of PvP to Iron Age only made things worse as people haven't had to deal with it from the beginning, so think it is something that they should be able to avoid.

I believe that excluding Iron Age players that have unlocked Military Tactics from the PvP tower is only going to exasperate this belief.

Why should those that like having a PvP game be penalized by players coming in wanting the game changed to suit them?

Don't like it, find another game to play. There are plenty out there.

Last edited:

Zolhex

Merchant
I don't get all the desires to eliminate PvP throughout the game. The core of this game is city building and fighting. This game started with and has always had PvP. The watering down of PvP to Iron Age only made things worse as people haven't had to deal with it from the beginning, so think it is something that they should be able to avoid.

I believe that excluding Iron Age players that have unlocked Military Tactics from the PvP tower is only going to exasperate this belief.

Why should those that like having a PvP game be penalized by players coming in wanting the game changed to suit them?

Don't like it, find another game to play. There are plenty out there.
See if they made it so that Military Tactics was not required to advance in the game then this game could cater to all players. you like to PVP cool learn this tech you don't like to PVP ok then you just need to skip this technology.

1BFA

Viceroy
Do we lose the defending/attacking army when we fight? Meaning in hood defenders never died, in soccer no one died....what is gonna happen here?
2. CAn we see the defending army?
3. Can we see who attacked me, who won and who lost?

FAQ needs lot of updates

Julian24

Viceroy
Not at all. I belive the chests have different prizes than medals. 100% medals prize was in the old Towers
From the announcement:
What are in the reward chests?
As with PVP Tournaments, the primary reward is medals. however, there are further reward chests available depending on your ranking.

You are right, that there are not only medals, but they are the main reward. It does not make sense to pay medals.

1BFA

Viceroy
From the announcement:
As with PVP Tournaments, the primary reward is medals. however, there are further reward chests available depending on your ranking.

You are right, that there are not only medals, but they are the main reward. It does not make sense to pay medals.

Question is what will ppl do with those medals??? (GvG is Dying and with ARc you get 1000000% or more medals....) Can we buy more pvp attempts with medals?

CrashBoom

Legend
From the announcement:

the primary rewards are for regular players (those who only use free attacks)
the further reward chests for players who pay

so spending medals would be useful if the reward chests are good
and if they are not good enough then not fighting would be the best strategy at all

medals are earned with GB donating :p

should I really spend one week participating and get less than I get from one good GB

AllamHRK

Baronet
Are you exchanging 6 for half a dozen .... the main prize are medals? Oh really? Instead of placing selection kits with consumable items, such as building storage, improvement kit, renovation, etc ... items that are used in large quantities whenever the age changes. That would make it an interesting resource ... now to place medals? What "additional prizes" will be what? Coins and Decorations? I just hope that participation is optional in this business at least, so that we can ignore this feature as well as several other nonsense.