• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

6zeva9

Baronet
Quest 14
Is it just me or when you normally go to pay goods you get to see how many goods of that type you have and can then confirm payment rather than have it taken straight away?
Luckily for me I selected to goods I had enough off and not the one I am trying to get more off, so no biggie this time.

ffblackice

Farmer
Yes if you need one advancement and win 3, once you collect your prize you then advance 2 places.
Mine is not that case, the compasse shows "III", I need 1 more to reach the end, should be 2 points left-over for the next round but didn't reward in the next round, should I report as bug? But I didn't capture the image.

DeletedUser

Pfffffffffff some people are never happy with what they receive, this is still a good building to have, i guess the complainers hoped for a building that gives 100 fp and 100% attack and defense for attacking and city and 100 goods .
Maybe this will come in 5 years when you look at the improvements over the last 3 years ;)
Maybe you should stop complaining of complainers, that would be a real novelty ;)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Mine is not that case, the compasse shows "III", I need 1 more to reach the end, should be 2 points left-over for the next round but didn't reward in the next round, should I report as bug? But I didn't capture the image.
Yes please so we can take a look.

Sinitar

Regent
Sorry, I do not understand you. What do you want me to say? I do not need happiness nor care about it because I have spare happiness in every world I play. I do not care also about population I also do not need in any of my worlds, but I think it should stay just for balance, that people would plan their cities with care about happiness, if they are in that point of their game they lack happiness. This is strategic game, after all.

Is that you want me to say?
I do not requested this but anyway we change the topic..I do not spend anymore time for this...Let's concentre for the event ;)

Luke Stark

Marquis
Yes please so we can take a look.

I confirm, I won 3 moves on the compass, needed 2 to get to the reward, one should go on to the next stage of "the travel" but I am at the starting point with my ship...gonna make a bug report :]

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I cannot see picture of governor's villa in the stock
Are you playing on the App? Whilst you can start the event right away, please look out for updates in your App store as the image assets are not yet available on your App version.

Neylur

Farmer
I just finished the 20th Event Quest and won the 8 Doubloons ... and the screen said "Congratulations you finished the first 15 Quests".
(something small to fix)

DeletedUser9746

I just spent my first 8 Doubloons on the spinning wheel to get an upgrade for The Crow's Nest, and I got none! This event is a fiasco from the very start.
Now make that 15 Doubloons, and zero TCN's upgrades... This is exactly like when I spent 4K diamonds in the last event to get Colossus upgrades, and ended up with only 2! The programming of the odds in this Inno game SUCKssssssssss.

DeletedUser5324

Well, imho it's needless to discuss the values of the Villa at Lvl 9 if the Doubloons from the quests will only be enough to build it at Lvl 8.
So the discussion should better be about spending Dias for the Building or not ;)

Last edited by a moderator: