• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

DeletedUser9252

What I don‘t understand: Why will level 4 so much increase and the new Kit‘s are only in Level 4. Young and new payers
are happy if they can play level 1 or 2. I think all level need a little bit increase of gift not only level 4.

P.S.it will be great if we can get a 4. extra Turn from the Taverne for GG.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
What I don‘t understand: Why will level 4 so much increase and the new Kit‘s are only in Level 4. Young and new payers
are happy if they can play level 1 or 2. I think all level need a little bit increase of gift not only level 4.

P.S.it will be great if we can get a 4. extra Turn from the Taverne for GG.
Because the idea is that now GE level 4 is harder, and you now get better rewards from level 4.

Elya2

Farmer
Seriously? Name one FO building better than a TF at level 2.

That's an event building. All event buildings are better than a terrace farm. pick another ones

I play long enough to have many event buildings. So why should i put something like TF lvl 2? Every building from Antiques Dealer with attack bonus is better and there's many good buildings with FP + attack from AD if you don't want only attack. With every event you can get good main prize + buildings from pasts events + many good daily specials. So I suppose TF lvl 2 is for beginners but it's not easy to get it.

DeletedUser10315

SoK lvl 2
Magnum Opus
They both produce 1 FP per 2 squares, TF at level 2 produce 1 FP per 2.5 squares BUT many less roads required in a field filled by terrace farms than small buildings.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They both produce 1 FP per 2 squares, TF at level 2 produce 1 FP per 2.5 squares BUT many less roads required in a field filled by terrace farms than small buildings.

Including half-road along the short side, SoK scores at 0.40 FP/tile (2/5), while TF L2 scores at 0.37 FP/tile (12/32.5). The key advantage in that comparison to the TF though is that it doesn't need the aid that 6 L2 SoKs do. Not that either are particularly nice options compared to event grand prizes (including previous year ones which are now regularly available as daily specials in events as well).

Havik79

Baronet
Imagine this, "oooh if you whill", a well digger, digging a deep well, in the Antarctic, and how that saying goes, that is how cold this is.
Come on level 4 only and making it harder, that is stone cold.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Two Expeditions now complete, are the buildings still heading for the Antiques Dealer? Has anyone transformed their Face of the Ancients into attack boosts? Or is the Level 2 Terrace Farm still the only building of interest?

Fenix

Viceroy
Finish both (64 encounters), and did not receive an upgrade (but I am picky, only a small number of items really interests me, and I think it is only because I am still a young player).

Last edited:

DeletedUser10193

Two Expeditions now complete, are the buildings still heading for the Antiques Dealer? Has anyone transformed their Face of the Ancients into attack boosts? Or is the Level 2 Terrace Farm still the only building of interest?

Can't speak for others, but the 'Face' and 'Gate' are not of any interest to me, even with their new levels.
The most interesting ones to me are the Terrace Farm and the shrink kits.

DeletedUser10282

‘In my diamond farm world, I am extremely interested in the FOY shrink kits. Can’t get enough of those. In my main world, the lvl2 Face of the ancients 3% attack bonus are decent, an upgrade over a 3x2 contestants estate. I would use them In my city until I replace them with buldings with more attack,

‘In my diamond farm world, I am extremely interested in the FOY shrink kits. Can’t get enough of those. In my main world, the lvl2 Face of the ancients 3% attack bonus are decent, an upgrade over a 3x2 contestants estate. I would use them In my city until I replace them with buldings with more attack,

Exactly these are placeholder buildings. There are buildings that are much better than them, so I would only put this in my city as a temporary placement until I got something better. But with the how infrequent these would be to get it is likely that I would get the something better before I would get this. So, in that case it would head strait to the Antique dealer.

DeletedUser9761

All buildings and upgrades going to A/D for me. At the higher ages they need to be better rewards to keep them.

Elya2

Farmer
For now any of new buildings isn't good for me... Maybe Face lvl 2 for a while until I get something better but not sure.

qaccy

Emperor
@Dudettas The rewards don't really match the activity, in my opinion. Some of these new upgrades would have been a tough sell even if the difficulty of level 4 was unchanged. Is it possible some of them could be made available earlier? Only the TF upgrade, FOY shrink kit and perhaps the SSW upgrade feel good enough to be available only in level 4. The Tribal Square could be in level 3 while the decorations could possibly be available as early as level 2. GE already has a limited number of encounters per week, which I feel does most of the work in slowing down how quickly players are able to obtain this stuff. The actual reward rate handles the rest.

Aside from the above, the only change I'd like to see is the level 2 Ritual Flame adding an attack bonus to defending armies along with defense, rather than more defense. Something like 2 or 3% seems reasonable to go with the 8% defense bonus.

They will all go straight into the AD. They are not good and getting the upgrades is too limited. GoTG needs to give 16% to be worth placing. FotA needs to give 5-6% and so on.