• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2024

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
summer_event_logo.png
Hello Forge Fans!

The Summer Event is back! Get on an adventure in the Asian seas!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "I left it all at that place!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

CDmark

Baronet
there are no key parts in the daily challenge only a few doubloons :eek:
I was wondering the same thing but my DC was active before the event started. I am hoping when I get the next one it will have key parts.
no DC key parts = BIG NO BUENO

And btw: in the Announcemend -> Rewards is saying, that the Crimson Dragon boat gives Attack for Defense. In the game its now: Defense for Attack.

1715075777116.png

CrashBoom

Legend
I was wondering the same thing but my DC was active before the event started. I am hoping when I get the next one it will have key parts.
makes calendar really expensive

key parts from daily were maybe 14 full keys
those will be missing

and considering there is only a key on every 2nd board
that would mean 21 more boards to play (50% key is on the first board of the day and if not I calculate with 2 boards to play)
and that would even be without hitting the shuffle before finding the key (happens in 50%)

so in total about 30 boards more needed for calendar

Last summer event I missed the golden upgrade (I think it was Ketebo) because this is the last pure random event that you have. Nice that this can't happen this year (no new golden upgrade for older buildings) but I still don't like the event. There are no new Ketebo upgrades, are there?

don't quite understand the dragon board: once active, there is no chance the end the board? Either open all tiles or wait until it resets at midnight? Already hit 2 dragons .. the next will move me into that no-way-out board?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Shocking, no epic kits in the league rewards. They never said removing epic kits in the league rewards also part of an improvement action.

Golden viceroy or Skull cave cannot be expected in the daily special, even developers wished to add but some players raising concern not to give those anywhere.

Event is deliberately expecting rival to appear for extra tools in the board mini-game. That's called dependency something we need to adapt in every event of the game.
Thanks for bronze league reward has one item consists of army boost which included QI too (worried like someone raises concern and they will do nasty nerfs or removing completely means gone case)

Goldra

Marquis
As it happened with 5th expedition level, event buildings should have bonuses for IQ. But you are only giving this buff in p2w buildings and limited buildings... the p2w way should be a way to make it faster your achievements, not the only way!

there are no key parts in the daily challenge only a few doubloons :eek:
From the announcement:
Keep a sharp eye on the Daily Challenges, too, for Turquoise Key Parts may be found there or purchased with your precious diamonds.
But another question. In the announcement under Treasure Map it refers to a screenshot below. But there is no such screenshot.

HardWire

Merchant
so, if you don't use your golden dragon to activate the super board you lose it? Is that supposed to happen?

CrashBoom

Legend
From the announcement:Keep a sharp eye on the Daily Challenges, too, for Turquoise Key Parts may be found there or purchased with your precious diamonds.
I clicked on the button to get tomorrows DC rewards offered
and there were only doubloons

so I didn't switch to them for diamonds and took todays reward

let's wait and see what tomorrow will be offered
or what other players did get

(and I didn't make a screenshot of it)