• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

joyfulrider

Squire
Game can be playing using mobile too. Any kids can also play it. They cannot get motivate on those things.
If their parent are following strict rules of religions and and game silently introducing a defect in their family with these things.
Even for adults, it should not be given as a option if they are bound with rules under religions.
Can say like game, what if they steal from a real house and felt more happy doing it and root cause for that is forge of empire game plundering option encouraging them.
Not sure how efficient, but I am suggesting to rename the concept of plundering into "city raid challenge" to avoid any such conflicts in religion or any such things. On successful raid challenge, collecting from a building is like a reward compensation. Renamed concept is matching with military tactics and chain of command research name meaning too;). Problem solved!!

How about just letting people unlock all tech at once by paying diamonds, that'll speed up the early eras. :p
And at the same time, all the expansion cells can also be redeemed for diamonds.
It doesn't make sense because like you'll have a lot of land without having anything put there. After all newbies don't have efficient buildings or ges. It would be boring (in my view, having all available area, but you don't have buildings to place it and events come one every month or 2. So in a year we have about 9 events. That wouldn't cover even 25% of the purchased space.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Not sure how efficient, but I am suggesting to rename the concept of plundering into "city raid challenge" to avoid any such conflicts in religion or any such things. On successful raid challenge, collecting from a building is like a reward compensation. Renamed concept is matching with military tactics and chain of command research name meaning too;). Problem solved!!
Completely agree for renaming it:Thumbsup:

Cannot stand against dragon warrior;)

It doesn't make sense because like you'll have a lot of land without having anything put there. After all newbies don't have efficient buildings or ges. It would be boring (in my view, having all available area, but you don't have buildings to place it and events come one every month or 2. So in a year we have about 9 events. That wouldn't cover even 25% of the purchased space.
The game can calculate how many diamonds it would cost to pay all techs, why not give users the options to just do all the techs all at once with diamonds? So you pay and can upgrade all your buildings. My post was sarcasm because it'd cost tens of thousands of dollars just to pay the specials goods cost, I think it was almost 1 diamond to 1 SAT good for the GB (thousands of dollars of diamonds).

ADSL

Squire
For whom it does not make sense - he simply will not buy it. And developers will receive additional income from new players, without waiting for them to increase the era and without risking that someone will quit the game before buying extensions.

Alexiae

Farmer
I don't think the real wall is the first ages. I started the game after a long break 1.5 years ago. And I played very slowly. But every two weeks a new era was no problem - until AZ. This is the real wall and every new player is warned by the older ones that the game will be very slow then.

I don't think the real wall is the first ages. I started the game after a long break 1.5 years ago. And I played very slowly. But every two weeks a new era was no problem - until AZ. This is the real wall and every new player is warned by the older ones that the game will be very slow then.
Which one is az??

arctic future (zukunft in german)

and together with oceanic future I call that time: "year of hell"
Yes that's the same on the US servers haha.

Some people are building the AI core (?) for that, but once you leave OF its totally useless. Don't jump unless you have the special goods and it doesn't even work in the colonies. Nonsense GB. They should work on the mid game and late game, not sure how much of this nonsense went past beta.

Alexiae

Farmer
arctic future (zukunft in german)

and together with oceanic future I call that time: "year of hell"
Not that much. Stone to AF had been ~7 month. AF to VF ~5 month. (Without SC & A.I.)
(And than, you have to stay in VF, until you reach the SAM-Map...)

Personally I think this is a terrible idea. Give the option of skipping eras or starting in say colonial to powergamers who want it. I started playing this game for the early game. I am not the only person I know who wishes the stone age was more than a no options tutorial to be... well, skipped really . Let me stay there and do something.