• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Owl II

Emperor
At the individual level we can only see the participation of our guild mates. The level of participation at a guild level on our worlds is easily observable. As far as the devs plans for the future I think that there have been some clear precedents that could be indicators of what's to come. Since the elimination of zero attrition in GBG the devs introduced new army boosts (e.g. red A/D for GBG) and buildings the produce them. Shortly after introducing GE Level 5 the devs introduced new army boosts (e.g. blue A/D for GE) and buildings that produce them. Since the release of QI we have seen the settlement buildings buffed with several now having boosts applicable to QI. A new attack boost potion for QI has been released. I think that we will continue to see new buildings added that will supplement the QI boosts. It took several months for GE L5 to progress from impossible, to difficult, to relatively easy. I expect that QI will follow a similar pattern.
It's immediately obvious that we speak different languages. My fault. English is not my native language

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
if you think the end of season QI rewards were bad, let me tell you what the end of season GVG rewards were!

oh, wait. There were none and this is all new and a bonus.
GBG has nothing to do with what I posted. I don't expect GBG and QI to have the same reward structure. GBG has a constant reward structure and is boosted by our main city. QI on the other hand takes a different approach and the end-of-season reward doesn't seem substantial enough.

Matteozzzo

Squire
Is there a summary of the red and blue attack and defence values for incursions?
If I am in a blue node, can I find out my red attack and defence values easily?

GBG has nothing to do with what I posted. I don't expect GBG and QI to have the same reward structure. GBG has a constant reward structure and is boosted by our main city. QI on the other hand takes a different approach and the end-of-season reward doesn't seem substantial enough.
I didn't say anything about GBG

I don't think it's really fair to first write that the championship ends on April 26th, everyone spends their shards, and then the championship is silently extended for another season
I think that everyone should have at least 500 shards replaced
ok fine, I'll give you 500 shards at the end of the championship (and they still expire before the next one)

you're on a beta server, suck it up or switch to a production server. You're here to help the developers. You're all also on equal footing with everyone else whether they distribute 500 funbucks to you and everyone else or not so even asking for particular compensation makes zero sense.

I'll counter with this - does anyone really need to spend shards to have a successful QI session? I've been doing the "build the city then do the fights", havent bought expansions or shortened time on stuff, get a solid week of fights in there will some hundreds encounters. Maybe this is why I don't get a lot of frags but I get hit more by the lack of energy vs amount of troops I can produce more than I need more shards for Y. I can buy energy with the shards but it's not critical to the game.

Vartog

Merchant
I am being honest on this. Members aren't embracing this. Players are not doing it and most that are trying it to play it are not happy at all. Try something new that people would enjoy.

I am being honest on this. Members aren't embracing this. Players are not doing it and most that are trying it to play it are not happy at all. Try something new that people would enjoy.
The members of my guild are loving the Quantum Incursions, the only point we raise is that because we don't have enough golden fist we can't go up to level 10. But if the Incursions lasted13 days instead of 11 days would certainly be different also because the majority's Settlements are only ready when there are 3 days left before the Incursion ends

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Does anyone know what exactly the consequences are if you leave your guild during a QI championship, especially for the final rewards
Except from the final rewards, it's much like GbG/GE. You're missing out on the active QI if you've left during an active QI. I'm unsure what happens when you leave during the QI break. However I'm sure if you've swapped guilds around the 4th QI of a championship and participate actively during the 5th and 6th QI you'll still get the spoils of the championship from the guild. However since the championship at live hasn't ended it's rather hard to know for certain.

Johanna*

Farmer
hello,
In order to achieve fair competition between the guilds, the points to be achieved by the individual nodes should be adjusted to the size of the guild. It's completely unfair 130 points for a guild with 70 members and 130 points for a guild with 25 members. The leftovers are ok

I clearly know my suggestion they are not going to consider but still wishing share here.

Don't want to use the QI settlements instead need a mechanism to replace it whatever QI settlement does, like letting the players do the uploads from the city stock and army storage.
Every guild player should use only units or goods uploaded in the QI bucket (new concept) for progressing on the QI map.

For QI boosts, slowly emerge the game to have new great buildings which yields boost related to QI. To compromise decorations giving QI boosts, let all the premium decorations in every age give the QI boosts accordingly.

I feel like no logic change required for actions, shards and medals in the QI following the above approach.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I clearly know my suggestion they are not going to consider but still wishing share here.

Don't want to use the QI settlements instead need a mechanism to replace it whatever QI settlement does, like letting the players do the uploads from the city stock and army storage.
Every guild player should use only units or goods uploaded in the QI bucket (new concept) for progressing on the QI map.

For QI boosts, slowly emerge the game to have new great buildings which yields boost related to QI. To compromise decorations giving QI boosts, let all the premium decorations in every age give the QI boosts accordingly.

I feel like no logic change required for actions, shards and medals in the QI following the above approach.
boring, and what would be the point just to move stuff?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master

This approach completely removes the time constraint and gives a way for every guild member stocks can be utilised by other guild player. That much direct benefit approach pretty sure Dev's won't agree, if they agree to do it, it will become the first change they ever did that much benefit to a game feature for a player.

However, this is somehow catching my conscience because, two things which you mentioned makes me feel good. One is premium decorations in the city to support QI boosts, and second one is every player must think about producing QI map age (iron) units in the city. That will be an interesting move. Nothing to lose, this can also be possible to attract new audience with new feature.

Push notification are nice and appreciated. But:
  • Do not send push notification for completed production that take up to 5 seconds (goods and unit production)! it just floods us with useless notification. Even if I forgot to collect the last goods production having 10 to 15 notification of completed production doesn't help (at all). If I'm unlocking an expansion that cost 240 goods or contributing to a goods donation nodes those notification are annoying. I do need the notification when actual production or home building finish production, that is useful.
  • There is a notification for when a new difficulty level is open. Nice for players who are not Quantum Officer. But as a Quantum Officer it would be better to have another one for when the boss is defeated/all nodes in level are completed!

joyfulrider

Squire
Timer logic in building productions gone!!
Lot of extra clicks to open settlement and process doing their are gone!!
Repetition of building from the starting point gone!!
Also guild player who not wish to play just can upload the goods or units if they implement in this way.
But.............
Too much satisfaction to player is not a cup of drinks for the development team so far established in the FOE/Inno.

Arch1e

Marquis
I like the thought of using your existing city to produce goods (give way to goods buildings, yes please) and troops (Traz, anyone) from eras most of us left a long time ago. So, it might add some additional benefit to those still in the era in question, but surely mitigated by the many who are in later eras with more developed cities. For me, this would remove the biggest obstacle to making QI a true proper guild feature that people could properly enjoy, and also remove any issues with it being 2 weeks overlapping GbG, since we have all of it already.