• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

hades8840

Marquis
Gone through pass twice? LOL
There is only one pass, and it keeps on going/growing as you make advancements. I'm currently on page 40.
yeah my error I keep forgetting it shows 15 pages worth then just keeps going my point was you would have to do double the 15 visible pages/tabs to get enough medals for the first expansion

hades8840

Marquis
I did not spend any money nor diamonds.
Share your secret then because I just looked at your city and as far as I can tell you have apart from the forgotten temple you have no boosts from your main city so the fact you are so far into is seriously impressive

hades8840

Marquis
I'm on page 46. No diamond nor money spend.
After a point the pass does NOT repeat the initial pages. It repeat the last 2 pages (which have many more shards/medals than the first 2!)

BUT my guild doesn't reach high level (usually our max is 4-5). So I can get a lot of progress on low difficulty nodes. My personal progress is about 20-25% of the guild total.
I will get less reward at the end of championship (less than 10k medals), a top 10 guild can get >100k medals from championship.

There is no way to buy silver/golden pass with diamonds. You can buy shards with diamond and use those fro more action. I didn't. I did use the shard I got to open chest at end of incursion (once) and for additional progress, but 0 diamonds.
Yours is impressive two am curious how did you get two

Santa's Spectacular Showtime I thought you could only get the one from the calendar?​

e2m2

Squire
Share your secret then because I just looked at your city and as far as I can tell you have apart from the forgotten temple you have no boosts from your main city so the fact you are so far into is seriously impressive
No secrets. I fight manually while I spend 4 days building out my settlement based on the strategy that was posted earlier in this thread, which allows me to produce enough coins and supplies to buy expansions and build more cultural buildings and more decorations to have enough boosts to fight stronger enemies later on. I usually focus on either red or blue boosts, and only focus on fighting on those respective nodes. When i earn some extra shards, I buy more quantum actions with them.

Last edited:
Yours is impressive two am curious how did you get two

Santa's Spectacular Showtime I thought you could only get the one from the calendar?​

I don't usually spend diamond (the beta free one) on event, but I did spend it on that winter event. Because from previous event I know that calendar CANNOT be completed without diamonds. I wanted to see how many diamonds it costed.
(There is a very small chance of doing it without diamond, but nor a realistic one)

I did get the second one from Rival.

To date I didn't spend any diamond in QI.

The cultural settlement help a lot to do auto-battles in QI. Same for forgotten Temple (especially because I didn't build any for a long time so I have a couple in inventory in case I don't complete GE5 on any weeks). That is 120% on Red nodes and 150% on blue nodes. If your guild is progressing slowly that can carry your battle through the whole first 5-7 days with no decoration required. Once settlement is up an running (for me that means 10 villas, 2 Tailors and 4 Goat Farms) you can go on decoration reach 200-300 easily (coins and supply production is at 300k / 10 hours).

Tip for buying more action: the cost in shards increase but it reset back at midnight. So spread out any action you buy and try to buy action while on nodes you can complete at double progress.

hades8840

Marquis
I don't usually spend diamond (the beta free one) on event, but I did spend it on that winter event. Because from previous event I know that calendar CANNOT be completed without diamonds. I wanted to see how many diamonds it costed.
(There is a very small chance of doing it without diamond, but nor a realistic one)

I did get the second one from Rival.

To date I didn't spend any diamond in QI.

The cultural settlement help a lot to do auto-battles in QI. Same for forgotten Temple (especially because I didn't build any for a long time so I have a couple in inventory in case I don't complete GE5 on any weeks). That is 120% on Red nodes and 150% on blue nodes. If your guild is progressing slowly that can carry your battle through the whole first 5-7 days with no decoration required. Once settlement is up an running (for me that means 10 villas, 2 Tailors and 4 Goat Farms) you can go on decoration reach 200-300 easily (coins and supply production is at 300k / 10 hours).

Tip for buying more action: the cost in shards increase but it reset back at midnight. So spread out any action you buy and try to buy action while on nodes you can complete at double progress.
Good advice cheers I didnt do the settlements on most of the worlds i play on live but have started doing them but that will take months ..the new potions from the history event did look promising as they would allow a good start while building the settlements but they are broke at present.. would be interested in your build order assuming you have done it so often now its like instinct as the guides around dont go past a few villas and 1 goat farm

Good advice cheers I didnt do the settlements on most of the worlds i play on live but have started doing them but that will take months ..the new potions from the history event did look promising as they would allow a good start while building the settlements but they are broke at present.. would be interested in your build order assuming you have done it so often now its like instinct as the guides around dont go past a few villas and 1 goat farm
I use Flotte's guide. Then change all houses with villas and every 2 tailors with a goat farm, slowly.
You need 5 arches for the villas, so an additional expansion.

This is the map I aim for (+ one expansion with 5th Arch!)
QI_Design.png

The 10 villas bring the hourly action points to 7000 (= two action with no movement).
Keep in mind that you recover the lost action for substituting a cottage with a villa in the next 10 hours.
You recover the supply production of 2 destroyed Tailor with a Goat farm in 2 production (1.33 to be exact).

The expansion with the bold border (and 2 arch in it) can be located anywhere. Same for the 5th expansion not in the map. But the first 3 need to be adjacent for Flotte's plan, so you need to clear obstacle if you are unlucky.
But you can use mirror images of the map to never have to clear more than 2 obstacle (and in most cases up to just one).

It would be helpful if the coin and supply info boxes contained the total coin and supply production of the settlement in the next 10 hours (so without any building currently under construction).

I use Flotte's guide. Then change all houses with villas and every 2 tailors with a goat farm, slowly.

View attachment 11273

The 10 villas bring the hourly action points to 7000 (= two action with no movement).
Keep in mind that you recover the lost action for substituting a cottage with a villa in the next 10 hours.
You recover the supply production of 2 destroyed Tailor with a Goat farm in 2 production (1.33 to be exact).

The expansion with the bold border (and 2 arch in it) can be located anywhere. Same for the 5th expansion not in the map. But the first 3 need to be adjacent for Flotte's plan, so you need to clear obstacle if you are unlucky.
But you can use mirror images of the map to never have to clear more than 2 obstacle (and in most cases up to just one).

It would be helpful if the coin and supply info boxes contained the total coin and supply production of the settlement in the next 10 hours (so without any building currently under construction).
What about happiness? 10 Villas is 1500 people. To get the 150% production bonus you need 3000 happiness but only get 2700 from the 4 Archs. On top of that you have no decorations so what about your attack boost? You have space for decos but planting them will further decrease happiness. Kudos on maximizing supplies and coins (subject to the lessened bonus) but it comes at a cost.

hades8840

Marquis
What about happiness? 10 Villas is 1500 people. To get the 150% production bonus you need 3000 happiness but only get 2700 from the 4 Archs. On top of that you have no decorations so what about your attack boost? You have space for decos but planting them will further decrease happiness. Kudos on maximizing supplies and coins (subject to the lessened bonus) but it comes at a cost.
If you read what was written you would see he says you need 5 arches the fifth is in the extra expansion he doesnt show

Ok, I understand the plan to handle happiness. I worked up a rough plan for swapping out tailors for goat farms and cottages for villas (which goes beyond Flotte's "final town setup"). From what I could put together, collecting enough coins/supplies for this additional building would take another 5-6 collection cycles. If true, the final town would be set up sometime on day 7, leaving only 4 days for actively running the map (and building up attack boosts). Is building up to 5 goat farms and 10 villas effective? Does it result in more progress on the map? In terms of productivity, this town plan is super. But, does it produce the desired results?

alternatywa

Farmer
buliding city every edition makes me crazy. So dumb system.
Why we cant get one city with more expansions (and more expensive for sure) instead current system?
I have more fun fighting vs bots on gvg than builing this QI city for xxx times

Ok, I understand the plan to handle happiness. I worked up a rough plan for swapping out tailors for goat farms and cottages for villas (which goes beyond Flotte's "final town setup"). From what I could put together, collecting enough coins/supplies for this additional building would take another 5-6 collection cycles. If true, the final town would be set up sometime on day 7, leaving only 4 days for actively running the map (and building up attack boosts). Is building up to 5 goat farms and 10 villas effective? Does it result in more progress on the map? In terms of productivity, this town plan is super. But, does it produce the desired results?
The increment is small.
So whenever needed use coin and supplies for additional troops.
I don't concentrate on decoration until day 7 to 9 because with 120%-150% you do not need to if your guild is slow enough.

This setting will produce over 300k coins and supplies, so you should be able to switch one cottage or 2 tailors and still do something else useful (but not decoration). This avoid having a huge decrease in production while waiting for the new buildings.
You also have the time for additional goods for expansion (arch and later on decoration).

In addition once you can put in decoration you will know if your guild is fast or slow and act accordingly (slow guilds=aqueduct).
Once you have decoration is when you can benefit the most from the extra action generated.

Not having a long power outage does help (like today for me).

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master

View attachment 11273

Impressed with this "IF" road plan.

The increment is small.
So whenever needed use coin and supplies for additional troops.
I don't concentrate on decoration until day 7 to 9 because with 120%-150% you do not need to if your guild is slow enough.

This setting will produce over 300k coins and supplies, so you should be able to switch one cottage or 2 tailors and still do something else useful (but not decoration). This avoid having a huge decrease in production while waiting for the new buildings.
You also have the time for additional goods for expansion (arch and later on decoration).

In addition once you can put in decoration you will know if your guild is fast or slow and act accordingly (slow guilds=aqueduct).
Once you have decoration is when you can benefit the most from the extra action generated.

Not having a long power outage does help (like today for me).
Thanks for the info. The key thing is being in a slow guild.