• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

You gain 1 during rival 2 and no money used to finish rival

Already reached the target since yesterday
Just because you got it doesn't mean 20% or 50% of people will, come on. :p I'll probably make it, but that dont mean other people cant have valid complaints.

I'll also throw out there that these events give so many items that a lot of people dont even realize they got it. I had no idea I got the silk weaver, its in an inventory of a million items with no way to manage it all.

.Dino.

Farmer
I have been doing the easy ones, did a couple medium in the beginning but I didn't keep any data like cost.

Easy - cost 50-75 40 points
Medium cost around 200-250 60 points
hard cost 345 but will say 400, 105 league 75 GP
I got lucky on a battle and would have needed 55 more health. I guess it depends on what you want. 10% chance for gold bullion, didnt get with loot or booty. OK, DS is 40%. If you ignore the booty/loot cards, then I can see 300-350 for this hard level but that's no fun. Who can pass up on some booty or loot? lol

I will probably do then again to get better info for my live player.
I believe it varies as the event goes on, because of the ammount of energy you can gather for better ability cards along the way. With them I've been able to finish an easy deck spending only ten coins.

Then I also believe this may attract spenders for event passes sooner than usual.

Finished both rivals with about 25-27/32, always play easy unless a quest asks otherwise, bought one big coin package for diamonds. Now I have 8,300 League points, about 350 short of gold, and 1904 price points. I'm positive that I will finish the 2000 needed to get the sanctuary on max level 7 but it looks like I'm in the top 2-3%. Is it really wanted that 90+% of the players won't finish the main building (without silver/gold)?

You have a lot of league points compared to progress points. I have 2,121 progress points and 7,203 league points.
There are still 5 days left before the event stops before the dust settles and we can see how many of us have the main building complete. But if it's only 10% of the player population then that's too harsh imo.

CrashBoom

Legend
4 internal errors while playing a hard game :eek:
:eek:

maybe each time I would have won one of those new boosts ?

no new boosts now

CrashBoom

Legend
easy game
first opponent: internal error

I bet that would have been a new boost :mad:

tried again: internal error
tried again: internal error
tried again: just a BP

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Dear History-makers,
the event might be close to finish, but we are not yet done! We have another batch of balancing changes for you to enjoy. Those will be applied with the next update.
  • We added new boost items!
    • Easy Difficulty: 5 new boosts, that improve your army in Guild Expeditions for 30 minutes each with up to 500%!
      :guild_expedition:
    • Medium Difficulty: 5 new boosts, improving your army in Guild Battlegrounds for 30 minutes each with up to 500%!
      :guild_battlegrounds:
    • Hard Difficulty: 5 new boosts, that improve your army in Quantum Incursions by 100% for up to 2h!
      :quantum_incursions:
    • Even better ones have been added as daily specials. Those will appear in the next days.
  • The rewards for some enemies have been doubled or even tripled!
    • 5th, 7th and 8th enemy for medium, as well as 1st and 3rd enemy for hard will now provide the reward 2 times.
    • 5th, 7th and 8th enemy for hard will now provide the reward 3 times.
We are very interested to hear what you think about those changes, especially the new boost items! Tell us your opinion in ⁠the feedback thread!
Nice way to continue power leap. Curious how many events until the bonuses are offered in fragments. Like the pirate boosts of 100/200/300%:def_attacker: for 30 minutes.

BeeVee

Squire
I guess there is a typo in the hover window. It should read '125 The future goods'.
5 x 25 = 125
and the goods you get are from the 'The Future'

Last edited:

Alaska Gris

Farmer
I don't like to be negative, but after playing FoE for more than 9 years, and having finished every single Event until now, I must say, that this one is not even worth starting. Is far to difficult and unbalanced. The prices are not worth the effort and the mechanics is annoying. Finally, the Event does not work properly for IOS, and started almost when is close to finish (I had 3 crashes in a row). I must say that I enyoyed the Halloween event quite a lot, because it was possible to win without expending the whole lot of given resources in one go, and the prices were good. So the card system is not the problem, is the balance.