• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] GE - Negotiation Game

e2m2

Squire
What is the meaning of 7 goods in negotiating? Do they not call on 5 goods from both current and prior age, which would be 10. Please explain to this simpleton. Thanks.
The higher the number of good types, the more difficult it is to solve. Be happy it is not 10. :)

But where does 7 come from? What does it mean?
Depending on where you are negotiating there are many different items that can be called upon, not just current and previous era goods (e.g. medals, coins, supplies, special goods, etc). The "7" means that, of all the possible items that can be called for, 7 will be used as choices for you to select when filling the 5 boxes.

billlaca

Farmer
Depending on where you are negotiating there are many different items that can be called upon, not just current and previous era goods (e.g. medals, coins, supplies, special goods, etc). The "7" means that, of all the possible items that can be called for, 7 will be used as choices for you to select when filling the 5 boxes.
Choices in negotiations can be from 3 (level1 GE) up to 10 (hardest). I there are 10 choices, there must be 10 different item to choose from. So I ask again, how does 7 fit in?

CrashBoom

Legend
Choices in negotiations can be from 3 (level1 GE) up to 10 (hardest). I there are 10 choices, there must be 10 different item to choose from. So I ask again, how does 7 fit in?
how does 7 not fit in
"from 3 (level1 GE) up to 10 (hardest)"
?

and btw: it starts with 2 (coins & supplies) in the first level first encounter ;)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
there's at least 13 different items to choose from. coins, supplies, medals, 5 goods from each of two ages. Some ages can also use special goods for as many as 15 different items to choose from.

but that doesn't mean they have to use them all - 7 options can be pulled from a variety of those 13 possible and presented to you as the only options for that encounter.