• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Pass Go

1. Not A Bug: Polynésia

as many people here have said, GIVE US ANNOUNCEMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!! going in blind because Discord is a pain, the Forum is much easier to find things. Now we have buggy settlement --- I got the finish Polynesia prize, re-started Viking to start on that, now the Congratulations you finished...
  2. Fantasy GB Wish List

Name: Zombie Laboratory any age 5x5 Boost: Attack boost 5%, increase with levels Bonus: in any battle, gives a chance to turn 1 killed enemy troop into a Zombie, chances increase with GB level increase. Zombies will stay in army inventory. Zombie troop can not be killed by ranged weapons...
  3. Discussion Mostly PC related on Shaping the future of FOE

when you get a quest saying "complete x number of 5 minute ( or 1 hour or 4 hour,whatever time) productions, you can cancel blacksmiths and start them producing whatever the quest wants. right now, we have to select, cancel, reset, close, then do that over and over again until the needed number...
  4. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

so I guess all of us that refuse to use Inno's Discord ( that is a jumbled mess), will just have to wait and see what the corporation decides? ugh. I tried their Discord server when they first announced it, since I use Discord in a couple of live worlds. I was amazed to see how impossible it...
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

using a phrase of a friend of mine ... in Live worlds, I will have "Better, less important things to do" than play the History event
  6. Fixed on Beta: Some buildings won't be motivated

I have tried to manually motivate a RL friend/s Yggdrasil .. we were on the phone at the time, he said it was not motivated, I tried, but got the message Unable to Motivate If we have to store and rebuild, Inno really should give everyone a Store kit
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

only had 1 incident, AD still broken
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

9. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I use the AD a lot .. well, I did until last Thursday - it would be nice to have it working again. It's a great way to get rid of crap in the inventory, and get more gemstones just in case there's something worthwhile on the shelf to buy
  10. Why don't the forums getting mentioned in announcements anymore?

I checked out the Beta Discord ... by the time I look at one message, the page has scrolled down.. impossible to keep up with anything, and it triggers migraine headaches for me .. so NO to your Discord .. PLEASE let us get feedback here !
  11. Feedback Quantum Incursions

is "Guild Raids" the same as "Quantum Incursions" ? if so, why change the name? if not, where is Guild Raids?
  12. Discussion The end of discussions re announcements in the forum?

last Daily changelog was for w/e Mar. 1 .... did Inno take last week off?
  13. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

I tried Discord for Beta ... horrible trying to find anyything - I want Feedback for changelogs back here in the forum.