• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Polynésia

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Troubleshooting
cache + cookie cleared
This morning my Polynesia settlement is blocked on the beta world.
I can't harvest buildings
the return to the city is active.
I haven't tested "finish now" because I don't want to lose what is done.
'I have no problem on .fr
AP1GczOGqij_5LJT9CoJPmyaye5dwMMa89jfCmU13IvU895SomdoLx4jvWjDR8JnpxT7HX_pNLwxv5Z6jexjk88P1FTKKX4l05EAWD2C5-mNwct2c2JdJDo3WxtXG7-q2UnttB8Rkia8C9Aft9uJjJ8XA7fT=w600-h539-s-no-gm

'I have no problem on .fr

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Chrome
Recreation steps
? as soon as the settlement is loaded
Actual Behavior
I can't harvest buildings the return to the city is active.
Expected Behavior
to play
Frequency
all time
Urgency
Yes I am totally blocked for Polynesia (not in the city)
Can this be reproduced?
?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Thank you for your response.
No information on the forum!!
better and better or sometimes worse and worse....

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I started a new one.
It's the quest display that's buggy...
The first remains displayed after its harvest, and the button at the bottom "harvest" for 6 quests is green from the start.

jovada

Regent
And already start with quest have royal storage only reachable at the very end of the settlement. But where was the trumpet with announcement ?????

Pass Go

Squire
as many people here have said, GIVE US ANNOUNCEMENTS !!!!!!!!!!!! going in blind because Discord is a pain, the Forum is much easier to find things. Now we have buggy settlement --- I got the finish Polynesia prize, re-started Viking to start on that, now the Congratulations you finished 5 quests is sitting there, only had 2 quests done when that showed up. got it, then the Polynesia settlement questline started in my Viking settlement :(

Jup same here with the 'Finish 5 quest' task.
And the whole image from the settlement looks quite strange now. Ships are driving into the green of nowhere :cool:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 170235.jpg