• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by .Chris

1. .Chris

New Idea Store Kit for Great Building

I found it for you ;)
  2. .Chris

Discussion difficulty of events

That heavily depends on the event. In the Anniversary Event I managed to get into gold without spending a single diamond in my main simply by using a smart strategy and the use of rival. In other events it is only possible to increase your progress with diamonds/money but in recent years the...
  3. .Chris

Do Not Suggest New great building

Im afraid that's on the DNSL
  4. .Chris

Forwarded Overview of red/blue attack/defense boosts in QI

I don't think it is, espescially when there are multiple nodes to choose. Or if you want to decide what decorations to build if you don't focus on one of them. If there is no red AND blue node available you're s**t out of luck. By your logic the overview for your fighting stats in the city...
  5. .Chris

Feedback History Event 2024

Can someone explain? Numbers don't make sense to me...
  6. .Chris

I am one of those 1% players (in my main) and I take great pride in the achievement of getting into gold league. Those who did not put in the effort to get it may as well wait another year.
  7. .Chris

Later rather than sooner imho. Put it deep in the GP line or in the gold pass but as a DS that's just a slap in the face for those who spent in the original event.
  8. .Chris

Spoiler Next event

Well... I'm still not wrong... technically :p
  9. .Chris

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm not trying to suggest anything, I'm complaining ;) QI is a drag... In the first phase you're stuck building the Groundhog-Day-Settlement and you're lucky if you're able to spend action points In the last phase when you finally managed to get a decent flow of income you are limited by...
  10. .Chris

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Has anyone complained about lack of Quantum Actions?
  11. .Chris

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

That's intended behaviour. You are supposed to balance out your keys while opening chests.
  12. .Chris

Spoiler Next event

:soon:
  13. .Chris

Discussion New Cultural Settlement: Polynesia

I wouldn't count on getting timely information in the forums anymore. They will be shutting them down soon anyways, why bother announcing something... To be clear, this is just my opinion but the neglect of the forums is tangible and discourages players to come here, instead they are...
  14. .Chris

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

I disagree, it's not useless, it just takes more time and patience which I personally am willing to invest (and see it as a little bit of a challenge for myself to establish a WW city under those conditions)
  15. .Chris

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

The whole chalenge was not appealing whatsoever. It was really annoying to keep track of which color and which level(s) you still had to do, thereby forcing me to constantly quit the mini game, check the quests, reenter the minigame, do a couple moves, check for finished quests (especially on...