• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Next event

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Getting 3,200 Neo Sentinel Outposts won't be easy. If they are as rare as the Neo Winner's Plaza (at a rate of 3 lvl 2 Winner's plaza's per championship?) then we're looking at like 266 years before you will reach that goal.

Also, there are still no images of reward buildings for the History event available. That is highly unusual, since the event should be released very soon. I wonder what's going on at Inno.
hero.png
are these not it?2024-03-27 12_23_12-Document2 - Word.png

Last edited:
(As we discussed in-game but I'll post it here as well for the forum people)
You are right, those are the reward buildings. The Fellowship event of 2024 is actually renamed as the History event. But in the game files it's confusing. Last year the Fellowship event used "HERO23" and "FELL23" as in-game tags. This year I discovered the "HERO24" tag and the "HIS24" tag. Normally only one tag is used for an event. That's why I thought these were two separate events but they are actually one and the same. So yeah, it all makes sense now. We have the portraits, the reward buildings and the infoscreens.
All is set now to release the event.

Beta.Tester

Farmer
The fellowship main building only having 160% stats in 24 squares is a big disappointment. The FP and everything else is good particularly the double generator for frags and bullion garrison production

The tooltips of the powerups we can use during the Summer event are uploaded:

"Golden Dragon"
"Activate the Super Board by completing the Golden Dragon Statue. While active, enjoy doubled Show Two, Double Payout, and Daily Specials, along with enhanced rewards and accelerated Grand Prize progress.",

"Spyglasses"
"Unveils all action rewards on the current board, exclusively available in Rival Challenges.",

"Bounty Amplifier"
"Doubles the reward collections on the current board, exclusively available in Rival Challenges.",

"Cannon Balls"
"Eliminates a random tile on the board, protecting key features like Show Two, Double Payout, Daily Specials, Calendar Keys, or Golden Dragon parts. Exclusive to Rival Challenges."

It looks it will be the same mechanics from last year, with unveiling tiles. Luckily not a time consuming event.

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Where is the announcement or specs? On their "streamlined" platform there's no information. Just discord exclusive information again..?
I get info from different sources. A lot of the spoilers are not posted because they changed again. The data recently started coming in differently. It will get posted when they have it figured out. It's not discord-exclusive. Discord is just where we are talking about it all. Inno and the foe staff have said nothing. All user-based info from research is being discussed. I had a lot planned for this event so I'm very disappointed.