• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
I feel like it is entirely useless to give feedback. They haven't considered anything we complained about and rolled out on live anyways. why even bother here at all?
A lot of the issues presented may be fixed or reduced with the slow rollout approach. Some may say it's too hard to fight or 10 hour build times are way too slow. The added stats from various buildings may help reduce the number of units that get killed off and the need to build in the city at a faster rate. Without really knowing what direction they are headed, it's hard to say what actually needs to be done. They seem to be working with us more but some fixes we may just have to wait on because they may not come in the form of a hot fix! Inno works in mysterious ways.

XIA*

Marquis
A lot of the issues presented may be fixed or reduced with the slow rollout approach. Some may say it's too hard to fight or 10 hour build times are way too slow. The added stats from various buildings may help reduce the number of units that get killed off and the need to build in the city at a faster rate. Without really knowing what direction they are headed, it's hard to say what actually needs to be done. They seem to be working with us more but some fixes we may just have to wait on because they may not come in the form of a hot fix! Inno works in mysterious ways.
we don't even have answers on when we will be able to use the quantum medals for expansions and how much they will cost. what's the reason they keep this a secret?

Arch1e

Marquis
we don't even have answers on when we will be able to use the quantum medals for expansions and how much they will cost. what's the reason they keep this a secret?
Cynical me thinks it’s because they want to entice people to play. Many players already have well developed cities, the only reason to try something like this is for more land. Meanwhile, not saying when just means that the planned cost isn’t clear, so, you play the feature for the medals, you maybe like it or find that it helps your guild, so uptake stats are ok, success for Inno. By the time they release the medal use/expansion info, they’ll already have shown a successful launch of the feature. The further cynical me thinks there will be a limit to those QI expansions,and the cost will mean you need to play for months before you get one.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The information about the cash pass refers to it as diamond passes. Not sure how I'm able to pay virtual Forge diamonds instead of cash though. It's also calling the QI an event. I thought it's an feature.

As for the expansions. Ending 1st place gives 300k Q:medals:. We can get frequently 10k Q:medals:. Estimate the 1st expansion starting around 100k-150k Q:medals:. I'm also wondering if the expansion grid gets a final change for Q:medals: expansions and the anticipated expansions coming with the space hub age.

Bring GVG back.
Inno found that it had cut its own throat with its strategy - paying for diamonds. They devalued the diamonds so nobody pay for that anymore. And then some new product guy came along and said they were going to make battlepasses. And so they put them everywhere. I'm surprised there isn't a battlepass in battlepass yet. I wonder how many people actually buy it. GVG could have been saved, but inno was too lazy and stupid. Because I had several solutions that would have very easily converted it into a supercondition. Inno developers must be extremely incompetent. Which I say as someone who has experience in the gaming industry

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

.Chris

Baronet
Since the beta testing stage has been completed, there is no point in posting suggestions for optimizing the game. All you have to do is accept it as it is and endure.
I'm not trying to suggest anything, I'm complaining ;)

QI is a drag...
In the first phase you're stuck building the Groundhog-Day-Settlement and you're lucky if you're able to spend action points
In the last phase when you finally managed to get a decent flow of income you are limited by action points - basically around 1.5 Actions/hour

CDmark

Baronet
Question, I thought I read somewhere, the next event will have some buildings with QI AD support. Does anyone know?

hades8840

Squire
Prob been asked but too many pages to check are you able to leave a guild during a QI session and if your are and join a new guild do you have to wait for that championship as a whole to end before you can join?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Prob been asked but too many pages to check are you able to leave a guild during a QI session and if your are and join a new guild do you have to wait for that championship as a whole to end before you can join?
I’m unsure but my guess is it’s like GbG seasons. You may missing out on the first wave of rewards but probably don’t get denied access to QI. Like with GbG, you can help with the next round (not to be confused with the championship, which are the rounds in which a given reward is offered).