• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Wrong Points in the Neighborhood

DeletedUser

1.06.16349 (24.07.2013 11:57), Alexxela (55512), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,8,800,94, Windows 7, Firefox/22.0, 1280x825
Overview of the bug: The Points of at least one Player in the Neigborhood are wrong (different from point in ranking and guild)
Screenshots:bug-wrong points - 01.jpg
How often this occurs: always (since I attent the Guild a few days ago - before that, i didn't notice it)
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes - nothing found
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes...

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The points in the ranking bars are from when they last updated, which is generally when you first accessed them in your current session. They are not so much "wrong" as "out of date".

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
And often times a bar or two get stuck depending on the browser you're using, so clearing browser's cache helps quite a lot with that (at least it does in my experience).

DeletedUser

The cache is always cleaned when I close the browser - and I close it at least two times a day, when I shut down my PC.
Because of the last login Bug, I deleted every cookie of foe, which I has found (normal and flash), but the points are different after all.

At now, Marci has 370 Points in the Neighborhood and 1472 in the Guild...

Last edited by a moderator: