• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Wrong order in motivation [Rewarded]

• Browser and Version: Both browser and app.
  • Overview of the bug: Order of motivation is broken. It looks completely random now.
  • Screenshots: motivation.jpg.
  • How often this occurs: It started after yesterdays update according to my city hall history
  • Urgency: -
  • Preventative Actions: There is nothing I can do.
  • Summary: I collected my city today and last building which was motivated before I collected was Olympic treasure. There is no way that this building is last. If even few people use automatic aid button (which most people do) this building was motivated among first 5. Always. Also I had motivated all shrines of knowledge and on the screenshot above you can see which buildings were motivated last (after shrines of knowledge).
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Yes, exactly! I was checking for Shrines of knowledge without motivation and it did not even crossed my mind to check other buildings... :( Lost some FPs myself. So I checked city hall history to find out why...

Devilsangel

Baronet
I had it happen a few times in my live world. But not with buildings producing fp though. Just carousels were polished before HoFs. And I asked the people motivating if they did it by hand or auto. They did it by auto.Something is definitely off with the order sometimes

Exallia

Merchant
Darth Vader and the rest.

The unmotivated buildings are from previous eras?
Could it be that some people who motivated, have the Rain Forest Project GB and wanted BPs from certain eras?

Just curious :oops:

Andi47

Overlord
Today in the morning I also had lots of motivated Shrines in my city, while buildings like Winter Spire and Colossus were still unmotivated.

Darth Vader and the rest.

The unmotivated buildings are from previous eras?
Could it be that some people who motivated, have the Rain Forest Project GB and wanted BPs from certain eras?

Just curious :oops:

No they are from same era. And there is no way every buildig was motivated by hand. At least few people (and I am sure it is not few but majority) is using "Aid" button. And in that case better buildings were always motivated first. So something is broken.

Andi47

Overlord
polivating_wrong_order.jpg

The buildings marked in yellow are Mars age, and so is the motivated Dark Tower, which is not in the image. Seems there is almost certainly something wrong with the motivating order. Shouldn't buildings which give more FP (Shinto Temple, Colossus, Winter Spire, Statue of Honor) be motivated first? I doubt that so many people are polivating manually AND picking buildings from the highest era.

and yes, the unmotivated buildings (marked red) are all in Mars era.